Homosexuality, sexuality in general is not real...

Homosexuality, sexuality in general is not real. Sexuality is the biggest Jewish lie ever conceived only meant to deceive people and bring them towards deviancy. If you put a self proclaimed homosexual in a room with a really horny girl, you bet they're gonna fuck and have those kids. Homosexuals just want an easier way to have sex, any why are most homosexual feminine role-players? Because they desire easy access to sex (men being the easiest to seduce) and want to simulate what they truly want. Women.It' all about cum, there is no love, just lust. When they go into relationships, it's not about love, only lust. Easy sex. Not real attraction, it's all about a fetish of dick- not sexuality itself
Sexuality is the biggest lie ever to bring fetishes of the most deviant to open society
The only sexuality there is, is heterosexuality. Brains aren't "wired" one way or another at birth or through development.

Mike Pence had the right idea about homosexuals- they need fixed is all. Shock treatment is the way to go

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5thEx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bruh no. ask me, a self proclaimed non degenerate homosexual anything

very well deep fried

sage take this shit back to r9k

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/5thEx

no. go away

>Brains aren't "wired" one way or another at birth or through development.

K retard

shoo

Sexuality is a recent concept. Guys used to just casually fuck guys, and women on women. It wasn't a big deal. I feel like sexuality is the most overplayed idea ever. I have no problem with what you have to fuck. I think people hating on homosexuals, and liberals overplaying the importance of sexuality like its your identity, are both fucking retarded.

well there is a sexuality.
you have normal sexuality - a man wants to put his dick in a woman's vagina while they're both fertile, of similar age, accept the consequences of childbrith.

And you have deviant sexuality - misapplied sexuality, resulting in a momentary euphoria with no real purpose behind it.

It is easy to see which one leads to a good outcome and which one just wastes your time, exchanging your life for worthless momentary pleasures.

God probably doesn't exist, and even if he does there's no way he cares who's boning who

OP here, I can believe this- I'm just bringing an idea I had. It just seems more like its about the sex- therefore being just fetishistic

same sex romantic attraction is a thing, most fags don't feel it but there are exceptions

What do you mean by romantic?
Do you mean the desire to fornicate?
Do you mean a wanting to fulfill a purpose with that person (ie. trying to better yourself and them for the sole reason of it)?

wanting to fulfill a purpose, caring about that person, being affectionate towards him, that type of stuff

that's called being a good friend.

Go away mind virus.

I believe he does, and as an homosexual i also believe he cares, there hasn't been once where i haven't felt punished physically or mentally for having sex with another man. But then again i don't see the point of him cursing me with the need to be with another men sexually or emotionally just to punish me

Kind of, the way i behaved with my ex was how two male best friends behaved together, except the sex part obvs. I'm just fucked in the head user, all gays are, i feel lucky to not be milo-tier degenerate or worse tho

well, acting "gay" was normal in the day because people didn't fuck eachother in the ass except for rape and prostitution. Look at old photos, friends were photographed in eachother laps. I also heard (idk if true) that sharing a bed was quite common between male friends and nobody thought they were dicking eachother (they weren't). It is also common in a mannerbund kinda way, for example the assgrab in team sports. I'm sure some of them are gay, but even between straights it isn't really weird in the heat of the victory.
That said, nowadays it is ussually presumed you're a flaming homosexual if you do any of these things, even though it would be normal for friends to do this. It shows that society has been perverted, that even friendly body contact is tainted by it, everyones mind jumping to sodomy.

Yeah, i know user. I've done all of these things with straight friends and nobody thinks we're gay, but yes society has been perverted, instead of being cured i'm just told to accept myself and live a life of sodomy and loneliness, sigh...

/thread

i'm a newfag, what does this mean?

I want all women to die or at least disappear from existence
t. homosex