Éire/pol/-The American is making the thread again-edition

Didn't see a thread up, so here's a filler

Join National Party
nationalparty.ie
National Party is /our/party Identity Ireland is a useless meme party. Proof? Here's Peter's gay little song
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI

>Headlines
White coal, Good or bad?
m.independent.ie/business/irish/irish-companies-to-compete-for-share-of-17m-renewable-fund-35559341.html

Londonistan
m.independent.ie/world-news/europe/britain/london-terror-eight-three-women-and-five-men-arrested-as-police-name-man-they-believe-is-responsible-for-westminster-attack-35557607.html

RIP McGuiness
m.independent.ie/irish-news/news/a-remarkable-man-and-his-life-was-a-remarkable-journey-derry-comes-to-a-standstill-for-funeral-of-martin-mcguinness-35558868.html

Wreckage from that helicopter incident found
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/rescue-116-main-wreckage-identified-in-waters-close-to-blackrock-island-1.3019947?mode=amp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/paXbz0NN0Kg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qmCdeYyaE
vidmax.com/video/145214--F-ck-Jesus-Muslim-migrant-attempts-to-interrupt-a-Catholic-prayer-in-France-gets-knocked-out-cold-
nationalparty.ie/join
youtu.be/WxdnRAvzQu0
youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
twitter.com/DeGorgeousWreck/status/844980977638293504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stupid burgernigger thread with no replies

This is the only (you) you're getting Achmed

Bump

When are we fighting back?

Also, I haven't received my NP members pack. How long does it fucking take?

Wrong.

Sorry Jamal, but you're still a stupid larping fag

>how long does it take?
I wouldn't know (see flag) but I heard from another user that got his saying that they were running out of members packs, which could be a very good sign that NP is growing at a faster rate than they themselves expected

How is Irish education? Is there anything that needs to be reformed in the curriculum?

We're on the same boat lad, should be some time soon.

>When are fighting back?

Against who?

Good to still see Bill the Butcher flogging this dead horse.

i passed Clintons cavalcade when i was going to see my sister earlier today

I never waste a good cut of meat

Thanks.

>Against who?

Alan Shatter and Ronit Lentin

>How is Irish education? Is there anything that needs to be reformed in the curriculum?

All Irish education should be done through the medium of Irish. We fucked up. It all needs reforming. History needs to focus on Irish history too -- Gaelic kingdoms etc.

>focus on Irish history
Does it not already do this? I've heard from others Irish anons that the schools instill a "victim" mentality in you lot, is that what you mean?

We need to start making more memes. It's the only way.

Would we learn English at all?

From their recent statement it looks like they were screwed around by some service providers which caused a delay in posting out new welcome packs

>start making more memes
Agreed
On that note, could you take this and replace Mosley with Pearse, or Collins, or maybe even Barret or Reynolds?

Yeah, I think we should still learn English but reviving Irish would be paramount in the younger generation.

I am a bit older so I don't really know if it instils a victim mentality nowadays. They taught Irish history in my day, but nothing really about Gaelic kingdoms and older Irish history. It was mainly modern Irish history as far as I recall. There should be a focus on the entirety of the history of Ireland, not just the more modern shite.

Ah thanks very much!

I don't have Faceberg so don't see this sort of stuff.

Learning about muh famine victims fleeing to America for years is so goddamn boring.
If you are lucky you will get an IRA loving history teacher. Otherwise you get the ones that focus on Germany being bad goys. All of them obsess over muh famine though. It's depressing to have your ancestors portrayed as being that pathetic at that age.

Yeah all of those would be funny

I really thought they would implement Pearse's principle of fostering a sense of National Pride, or something

Maybe every school should be gaelscoil no exceptions.

You should make a fake account.

Found this again.

They sent an email about it too

>Maybe every school should be gaelscoil no exceptions.

Yeah, I would do that, definitely. Gaelscoils are really popular now anyway and are growing in number. People are even resorting to calling them racist on Twitter because they think Irish parents send their kids to them to get them away from all the multiculturalism lol.

Pic related.

Irish are dangerous, watch out Anglos!

>mfw you learn all the scraith pictuirs just in time for the Irish Oral next Tuesday.
>feelsgudman

Thank you for the bumps gentlemen

9 principles goys
youtu.be/paXbz0NN0Kg

Are there nationality restrictions on joining NP I have a Nationalist pole friend that I think would be interested

>born in ireland
>family leaves because it's shit
>able to go to college because family has money
>never look back
It's not too late to emigrate

Another NP video
>MFW it's happening! (Again)

Where are we in terms of shilling NP videos to normies?

Yeah m8. I totally want to go to a country that's run by an even bigger faggot than the one that runs Ireland. Canada is also full of Chinks, Indians and Pakis.

>abandoning your homeland

Good riddance, m8.

Judging by view counts we have a ways to go.

Well how could we get these videos more views?

There's also the religious teaching in schools issue people won't shut up about.

Good luck boy...I have me music practicle next week also

Hey lads I'm back haven't posted much in these threads in a while.
Was at Marty's funeral today, was a great send off I was a proud Irishman.

Also seen my qt Michelle o'neill

>going to a traitor's funeral

kys

>Bill Clinton will attend the funeral of the terrorist that the American people largely funded

wew lad

>Sinn Fein are the only party that can take foreign funding

woah really grinds my gears

Post on Facebook pages; waterford whispers, gaa banter pages, rubberbandits, radio stations eg today fm. Anywhere.

Ireland has a very long history exporting it's people. US has more irish people than ireland does, so don't give me shit about leaving. It's really only in the last 20 years that ireland hasn't been complete shit and that's thanks to the EU

I visit ireland twice a year. It hasn't been my home since i was 12

A traitor? How fucking dare you, you ungrateful traitorous orange bastard

>rubberbandits
Kek, that would piss them off

Holy shit, this is excellent progress. I'm super proud of ya'll for starting to recover your heritage. It's going to be hard as shit, but the musulmerdes won't be able to move to Ireland if they have to learn fucking Irish.

Restore the monarchy when?

GAA banter pages is a good idea.

>Tfw Kerry

That place would be a right pain in the hole getting to..did you see Clinton?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V8qmCdeYyaE

Wew lad. What you gonna do after school?

Yes I seen him. He had a great speech.

>People are even resorting to calling them racist on Twitter because they think Irish parents send their kids to them to get them away from all the multiculturalism lol.

I mean that's 50% of the reason french people send their kids to hors contrat Catholic schools...

You guys need more religious teaching. The breakdown of religion in Ireland is half the reason the brown tide is rising. It's the same in France. Stopped being Catholic, started being muslim.

>fucking this
Church and state are meant to be together in some form or another

>forgetting the fact that when it comes to sectarian violence, Ireland wrote the book on it

Important to project strength. People will be more impressed if they big subscriber counts. We could get lots of nationalists on the big American forums to subscribe etc. it would bolster the thing. I notice J Barrett got 60 retweets on his tweet about London last night. Small steps. But you need more of that.

We still have it but (((they))) are trying to push the debate in media all the time. Communion preparation in 2nd class, confirmation in 6th. Yeah pretty based. So you guys have abortion laws?

vidmax.com/video/145214--F-ck-Jesus-Muslim-migrant-attempts-to-interrupt-a-Catholic-prayer-in-France-gets-knocked-out-cold-

Could all of Sup Forums help bolster NPs views/subscriber count? I mean, I think this guy is already more based than Nige, I think the whole board more or less would be on board with barret

Get him to sign up and see. Only one way to find out. nationalparty.ie/join

You would be doing gods work if you could

I'll shill for him to the rest of the board

fucking love that video.

We're working on it. Abortion here, like most of the west, is a HUGE problem. Manif pour tous made progress. The liberals are dying out. Unforunately that means the percentage of muslims is increasing.

There's one called gaa craic has a reach of about 150000. Another literally 'gaa banter page's reaches 30000 I think.

Time to cook up more memes first. Dont think we're ready yet.

I wonder if there are American conservative forums where we could shill for him? With his anti-abortion credentials, we might be a hit with conservative Irish Americans. Irish America has long been the cash machine for Irish nationalists.

Based Barrett has been in this for a long time. He's a master of the craft.

Alright I made a thread for it
Yea if we could tap into the old IRA cash networks that would be great! Hell I'd love to donate myself. (Can they receive donations from foreign countries?)

It's on le pen's agenda isn't that right? Surely the attack yesterday will work in your favour I have no doubt.

In honoured poverty thy voice did weave
Songs consecrate to truth and liberty,—
Deserting these, thou leavest me to grieve,
Thus having been, that thou shouldst cease to be.

youtu.be/WxdnRAvzQu0

Lads, yous are forgetting the best video they've made.

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM

Bump the other thread to lads. We have become the Jew.

The NP should only be open to ethnic Irish not foreigners.

Other thread?

As good an idea as that is, the Poles would be right there with us making the government right wing. I think they're culturally similar enough to us to be allowed to stay.

A NATION ONCE AGAIN

Appreciated, just inform him that he probably will have to go back.

They would make good allies but nevertheless they're still foreigners and Ireland should be for the Irish alone and people of other ethnicities have their own homelands where they can go back too.

How are ye lads?

Yeah I agree that it should all have been thought through Irish I was exempt form Irish in 2nd class because of dyslexia so I haven't done Irish in nearly a decade but I wish I could speak it fluently but I also wish there was a reason to speak it fluently

Also anyone know a good place to lear Irish online since I'm no longer I school?

Grand

test

kek how far can this joke go?

As far as it needs to go

I actually like the idea of thisAs a meme, can we make more?

You mean variations on this one. Or more memes in general?

Both
See this as well

We already have the one true king.
The king of the king
Lepranigga.

Richard Boyd Barrett doesn't even understand how economics work. He wants massive public spending while not raising taxes.

Just watched, another great vid. Loved the money discussion too all true. Good to see how redpilled they are on that aswell. Bring back the punt!

twitter.com/DeGorgeousWreck/status/844980977638293504

Kill me lads. Ireland is gone.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

THE HEEBS WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Nah give that 2 years and I'll be a joke like everything else Ireland does.

Daily reminder that the National Party should wear saffron kilts to stand out

We are Sweden 2.0 m9.

if digits Barrett should enter the Dáil dressed like pic related.

I am in 2 Irish Sup Forums threads.
What do?

Not a hope, for one Mud Shits can't walk here like they did Sweden.

Keep posting in both, one is Éire/pol/ the other is an american raising awareness for the party both are needed.

This is Éire/pol/ that's a thread for Justin Barrett. We can have 2 threads.