Tfw ex-muslim who lived his whole life in arab countries

>tfw ex-muslim who lived his whole life in arab countries

>know the ins and outs and weak points of every taqiyya strategy known to mankind (because ive been debating these zombies ever since i grew a brain)

>want to join the debate and destroy mudslimes and leftshits who use the "you don't understand because you're white" argument

>worried ill get shunned by everyone i love or probably get my head chopped off by a local sheikh

pls help, wat can i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UC9JU55HpvRvCSb1TO2w_eDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
youtube.com/watch?v=J_2PMeRdIyo
pastebin.com/aUiDbFsL
pastebin.com/ynRrr1UM
pastebin.com/RaR8QKcd
pastebin.com/ub05TKBB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give a timestamp, you LARPer

I don't give a fuck. LEAVE MY COUNTRY !!!

Day of the rake is coming

Give us some insider info. Good rebuttals to common arguments, hidden doctrines they don't tell outsiders, etc.

>t.b Ahmed

Give insider info so we can outwit them, you'll do us all a favor m8

yeah but how???

youtube channel? podcast? anonymous or show my face and real voice? become a public figure or refuse any mainstream invitations and stay true to my message? ive been thinking about this for the longest time now

Just start in this thread, then do whatever you like IRL

>wat can i do
Try to be an activist in your community, if you can,
Never stop posting redpills either.

You can start a YouTube if you're not autistic when you speak. Can show your face but not use your real name.

Expect to be eventually doxed though

This is my rake.

>yeah but how???

Anonymously? On an image board maybe. Y'know here and now?

> youtube channel?

Easiest setup.

> anonymous or show my face and real voice? become a public figure

Why do you want to be? This is risky, putting your face on it can ruin your life. Just do what everyone else does and have a faggy avatar and your voice.

Low production costs, just a good mic setup and a starter video editing software that lets you flip in pictures, quotes or whatever.

Done and shareable.

> ive been thinking about this for the longest time now

Then start producing and stop thinking about it. You can always go public at a later date if you become popular, if you find a niche. As it is the biggest danger is that this is always in the back of your mind as "I could have done something".

Go LARP elsewhere

The apostasy penalty is a clear risk if you decide to expose yourself, so you will have to consider your options carefully.

Just curious, are you ex-Muslim because you converted to a different faith?

idk if you're serious, but it's better you keep quiet until you can leave the scene. Revenge will be sweetest if you live an enlightened life and succeed. There is no victory in arguing with what you already know to be false.

know the ins and outs and weak points of every taqiyya strategy known to mankind (because ive been debating these zombies ever since i grew a brain)

You can start by giving us a basic gestalt anyway

This.

use pastebin.com or ghostbin.com to summarize for anons

Bloke raised by Muslim family and community here too. OP if you are what you say you are then you already know there is no point.

Have you ever seen a person in your community who converted to another religion or simply just said "no I don't believe in it"? It doesn't matter if this man was your best friend of 20 years, you don't talk to him after this. His own mother will never answer his calls again. This is the western equivalent of apostasy laws. They can't kill you for leaving the religion so lord knows they'll shun you forever.

There is no soft and peaceful discussion. It's there when trying to get someone to join the club, you'll meet Dr Jekyll but stray from the path and mr Hyde is all you will see.

IMO the religion is going to come to a flashpoint soon, it can't go on with the west as it is and either those who believe in it must retreat to their lands (by choice and hopefully not bloodshed) to practice or the religion must reform. Reform is the obvious easy choice, the release of say a New Testament type thing to help make the religion more adapted to modern life. But again if you are what you say you are then you know that if there ever was a religion that will fight a New Testament it's this one.

>Head chopped off by a local sheikh
>local sheikh
>British flag

The UK is dead.

All of you fags need to check the Masked Arab's videos.

He's an articulate ex-muslim who knows his shit inside and out

You mean like this?

thank you for this

I have a very good friend of mine who shares the same ideas and we are considering publishing one hour podcasts world wide. if they are successful i will put my lifes work into this, i dont care if i get killed for the truth

yeah i dont give a shit mate, i made my own way so far without the useless cunts back home, I just dont want to be killed in a western main road or have my car blew up only to have libtards defend my attackers and call me a bigot for trying to save THEIR HOMELANDS from the invasion.

he sounds like a British ex-muslim - very useful link thanks lad

Iktf.
>progressives are bringing the most extreme of durkas by the thousands here and by the millions into germany
t.zhang xing ping

>The Masked Arab
>why the universe is flat

yes like this, except not retarded and actually in the spotlight, if I do this I will do this right, I will go full Milo on these leftshits and mudslime taqiyya shilling talking head niggers like Mehdi Hassan and the likes. And they cannot silence me by saying "you dont know my culture / you dont understand"

oh i know your culture you fucking vermin, i was born and raised in it

This video and this guys other videos will probably interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

Oh boy I was beaten to the punch

If you click the video he liked a Niel DeGrasse Tyson video about the structure of the spacial universe.

I thought the same thing as you, so I checked.

You will never be our ally. Leave Europe/North America and never ever come back. Please.

My grandmother is 100% english, if the UK called I would answer

you are not white and never will be white.. paki

i actually misjudged this person,

youtube.com/watch?v=J_2PMeRdIyo

this video is very well made and to the point, the delivery could be better but his information is on point

fuck off you dumb cunt, Im trying to save your peoples while risking my own life. you think you can do that on your own? any white person debating leftshits or mudslimes will immediately get called a bigot and slid under the "alt-right" banner. I actually come from deep within the enemy so they cannot slide me.

b. i dont need your invitation im a double major with an MBA i can live anywhere i want

fuck you chang

>maltesers

Youtube.

No face.

See Black Pigeon Speaks.

Goodluck and thanks!

>Black Pigeon Speaks.

thank you for the recommendation, but dont you find that channels with no face lack the personal touch and - by extension - any chance for a mainstream audience?

Not if your content is high quality.

Is everyone hating on this guy a muzzie?

THIS.

but there already are a few pastebins on muslim topics, just the first few results:
pastebin.com/aUiDbFsL
pastebin.com/ynRrr1UM
pastebin.com/RaR8QKcd
pastebin.com/ub05TKBB

also:
Fatima Alam - 9 September at 06:44

"As a Muslim we are taught to hate Non-Muslims. No matter how good the Non-Muslims are, they will still go to hell, just because they do not worship to Allah. This is the simple Islamic teaching of Quran. Any Muslim trying to explain it any different is a liar. Islam is not a religion but a military doctrine of Muhammad"

I've been a fedorafag for nearly 10 years. I used to debate with muslims all the time on the internet until I realized there's no point. Rational arguments have an effect on maybe 5% of the population. The rest is mindless sheep. People capable of rational thinking are also capable of doing their research and don't need your input. So you're wasting your time either way.

at least we butchered 50K invading muslim turks.. not many countries can say that..

their chopped off heads were put in cannons and shot at their fleeing and sinking ships loll

The hero we need...

Anonymously. Don't support YouTube. Use vid.me. We need competitors to YouTube.

So you're basically making a "we wuz kingz" argument?

I find his content to be the most incendiary of all the youtubers, something about his rhetorical style makes me almost unbearably furious.
In any case, godspeed.

I'm a Jew sticking out my neck to reverse Western downfall, even though ironically we might get kicked out of the West before I can enjoy it.

Im not doing this to debate mudslimes, it's completely pointless like you said (although I wouldnt mind having at least one person from my home country take the freedom pill because of me)

Im doing this to liberate the west, to stop the one place where people like us escape to from becoming the same as back home! otherwise whats the point of even living?

>we wuz

I have nothing to lose, I have had an incredible life thanks to the west, it's the only way I can pay this great culture back, is by exposing the true underbelly that is islamic culture and law

become a spy frm the inside, discover abig terrorist attackc oming, talk tot he police and SELL the info.

Be a hero, be a milionaire, expatriate to the US and live happily with cocaine and hookers!

>pls help, wat can i do?
Leave the UK you nigger

So kinda like Mormons?

>taqiyya
Possible larp
Sunni scum aka 99% of mudslime in europe don't use that word.
Only alt right and Shiites use it

In Sunni it Kirman, right?
Also do YouTube channel if not a larp

You seem like an honorable person.
I would support your movement, and even invite you here if you needed to escape some sort of honnor killing back home, every country needs more people like you.

Perhaps a technological "miracle" could be used to fool the weak-minded into reforming the religion. Like using pyrotechnics and speakers to make the kaaba cube thing burn with a holy blue flame while a high-altitude drone beams a spotlight upon it and booms a voice of reform from the heavens.

THERE IS NO REFORMING ISLAM

You must know the difference between Islam and Christ. in this regard

when christians decided to reform and go back to the "true spirit" of Christianity they went back to tolerance and forgiveness and the other cheek and love thy neighbour etc..

when islam "REFORMERS" want to go back to Islam's roots YOU END UP WITH ISIS AND MOHAM. IBN ABDUL WAHHAB

The true nature of Islam is what ISIS is doing to the letter. they are following the purest un-adulterated form of islam and dont let anyone convince you otherwise

Supposedly Evalion's material was written by some dude - offer to give her scripts - I'm sure she'd be delighted to have another round of attention, and another cause.

You don't need to use the word to have learned how to do it from culture.

how about you fuck off back to mudshitistan and debate there, away from my country

> no victory if know already false.

Of course there is. You helped kill it for other people, too. Are you even white, bro?

Im referring to what mudslime talking heads in the media are doing (Like Mehdi Hassan with Al Jazeera) I know Sunnis dont formally believe in taqiyya but if you truly believe that sunnis in the western world (my own family included) dont practise it to some extent then you're truly delusional

Mudslimes in the west are either tayiyyaing or IGNORANT of their own religion (most are the latter)

Become a lonely warrior for a world bent on inactivity.

you really think so? I have two paths in life that i can take now, the (financially) successful path which im on right now, or leaving everything behind and launching a full blown attack with everything i know - essentially becoming the Milo of islamic dialogue in the west (for better or worse)

1) look at how faggots like sargon make utubs.
1a) (optional) get a decent book on how to self market on tinternet.

2) get a decent pc, with digi recording setup. check whatever the techie subforum here is called on how to. ryzen looks tasty.

3)get to know the software/hardware that was recommended to you in 3.

4) ...

5) profit.

Dominus vobiscum.

Why not both? Do the full-blown attack as a half-blown attack, on evenings, weekends, and holidays. Or take a break between jobs or something.

>post yfw you martyr yourself against islam in the name of kek

the problem isn't tech user, I am a PC enthusiast and have the latest and greatest. the problem is choices..

see:

So i have a question about the qurran. A lot of people point to barbaric parts off the book. Supporting and icuraging death and murder, while some muslims on yt says thats bot true and denies it says so.

Is there written in the book that "this book shall be read and interpreted literaly", and "that the latest law always rule if it were to conflict with the any older law"

Ive heard people claim this and people deny it

This.

so do my 9-5 then come home and record these sessions with my enlightened ex-muslim friends and broadcast to the world? only to be allahu-akbared or false-flagged by mosad in broad daylight

The Quran is in itself bipolar, if you read it chronologically (not in the way its arranged officially) youll see the progression from peaceful debate with Meccan tribes (when the prphet was down-trodden and weak) to absolute kill everyone mode (when he had an army)

literally the last sura (Al Tawba) he "received" is filled with kill the kafirs, kill everyone even muslims who dont pay fair share to his armies, therefore annihilating everything that came before it

>becoming the Milo of islamic dialogue
I'd rather you become the Ben Shapiro of Islamic dialogue. Milo is a hack that doesnt care about arguments

seriously?

you have to find an excuse to move out, get away, get setup.

can you create/find cover in order to get away? do you have the nous to get away and find a sanctuary? this is the united kingdom of great britain and northern ireland my man. i've seen teenage girls running away from dads who will slit their throats living in bedsits in shitville so their kids aren't born with 3 arms and an iq of 12.

do you have what it takes my man?

This is not an easy choice. And you may regret it either way. But how much does politics influence your life, and how is the finacial path looking?

Maybe its easier to make up your mind if you think about what fills your head on a dayl basis. Thoughts of family, kids or friends or politics; standing up for whats right and all.

I do user, I dont care about anything at this point, i have no wife no kids and plenty of money to last me at least 4 years with my calculations (if i dont make anything and spend the minimum) - but for my best friend whom im thinking of starting this with.. im not so sure

I live a pretty notmal life, but ive always had a passion for real truth seeking journalism, and i hardly think about this stuff until i see an interview or a talk show with a mudslime who is straight out LYING to the white people who dont know any better and they are clapping like idiots at their impending doom

just an expression user, i would never dream of ever having milo's charisma or audience reach

Thanks. Did he see this when he wrote it? That verses is conflicting? Did he write that if any verse in this book is conflicting with its message that it is the latest that which shall be followed? A lot of people claim that this message is written in the quran, but i cant get it in Norwegian. So i cant see for myself...

HE DIDNT WRITE IT! thats the hilarous part, he received these verse "directly from god through gabriel who spoke to him while shaked and screamign and sweated in mid day"

the quran was written from collective memory decades after his death and in evolving versions (hard to explain cuz arabic)

anyway yeah its retarded

Much power to you my friend!

to answer your second question, to rationalize the "bipolar" aspect of the quran, the scientists agreed on AL NASKH

which basically means that any verse that comes later in the chronological order and conflicts with a verse from before becomes the "correct one". therefore if muslims came to be honest with themselves and truly learned their holy book they would be killing infidels left and right., in fact isis and these terrorists by definition are the closest to being "true muslims"

How do we know that you not trying to influence us with your taqiyya, so that we look stupid when we use your sources while debating?

Yeah. Ask yourself if this is what you want your days occupied with. Journalism. Debates, a constant pressure from the regressive media that truly are in denial. And probbably always will be.

I think people like you are like godsendt to this whole taboo tebate.
If you choose this you are literally the hero we need.

Atleast i can say to everyone here at home that shuns me for hating all arabs that this is false

>lived his whole life in Arab countries
>UK flag

Checks out.

Thank you for both your answers

fuck off poo im trying to save the west and hopefully my homelands here, not your shit infested subcontinent, you're beyond repair

I understand user but if I do it I must do it right.. its literally all i think about now, it's like I know the truth about something and the entire world have been duped and are in denial, it's infuriating and in fact keeps me up every night.

do you still live in an arab country?
if not move to america, tell people you're going to work as a missionary for allah.

get citizenship and stuff and just start destroying libcunts

Sorry m8 if I sound rude, after being on Sup Forums I doubt everything...

See

Too late.....

If you do it, you better provide a future thread of your exploits, Brit.

>ex-Muslim
>been debating them for years
>posting from UK

Fuck off Kassam, we know it's you.

Assault rakes must be banned!!

You're a shitty larper man i can see through you

Get em lad

Anyone who posts spurdo is a good man.
Do what you must, young one.

Worst case, start a podcast. As long as you don't connect it to your real life identity in any way, and maybe also use a VPN.

>keeps me up every night

I think you should do it.
How hard is it to get in contact with intelectuals like Steen Harris and other "officials" on the subject. They probably got some advice

Oh they're already scared

Im coming for you you fucking vermin, scum of the Earth.

Im thinking this too, and if the podcast gains traction i will transfer into un-monetized youtube, and if that becomes successful i will go all out milo-mode

idk I would love to meet Stefan and Peterson and even Rogan, literally one episode of the JRE and I can destroy islam once and for all.

but i think these people think twice when they hear "Arabic name wants to hear you" because theyre probably scared for their own life as well

*meet you

>but for my best friend whom im thinking of starting this with...

you have to plan around that. not risk yourself in case their loyalty to you is not what you have for them, but making a path for them in case it is.

for your own safety, and certainty, it is best if you can break from them but make it possible for them to get to a place where you can safely find them. that's the ideal anyway, anything less carries greater risk in proportion.

you know your own circumstances, this is not a prescription, forgive me if it sounds inconsiderate of complications and feels and stuff, but there is a basic calculus here. fact is you already know this.

i am taking you in good faith as not a larper. if i'm wrong well played, you got some attention but it's empty. if i'm right i wish you well.

there are outreaches. you can find them if you are truly looking. they will help you.

I fully support any ex muslims who speak out or want to escape. These are usually the best type of people who have the intelligence and courage to act at great personal risk.

Ayan Hirsi Ali 10/10 would bang,

why are you talking like im committing suicide lad? youre scaring me, all im gonna be doing is exposing a death cult for what it is from the comfort of my midlands apartment, at first without name, then progressively get more involved as the situation changes

"tolerance of intolerance is cowardice"

I, too, love this woman.

I will just never understand how muslims dont see what theyre doing, like

we have all the answers and are confident, but if you dare speak out against any of our beliefs or leave our cult we will separate your head from your body, allah demands it.

You could be like EazyOnMe.