Brit/pol/ - Russell Howard edition

>More than 200 migrants feared drowned in Mediterranean
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39372030

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won .
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedaily.online/post/2017/03/23/after-57th-attack-by-extremist-muslim-terrorists-in-the-last-twelve-months-leftists-take-to-twitter-to-say-the-attack-could-have-been-done-by-anyone
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39372030
youtu.be/f_mb0Eqwu9o
tech.slashdot.org/story/17/03/02/1845241/an-incorrect-command-entered-by-employee-triggered-disruptions-to-s3-storage-service-knocking-down-dozens-of-websites-amazon-says
answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

need a wank

Tripfag genocide

UNWASHED!

Stop posting in tripfag threads then

Mormon doc on C4
3 wives.
Some have 8 wives.

Wrote a new article this morning lads.

thedaily.online/post/2017/03/23/after-57th-attack-by-extremist-muslim-terrorists-in-the-last-twelve-months-leftists-take-to-twitter-to-say-the-attack-could-have-been-done-by-anyone

Who else /goingforalatenightrun/?

I feel sad when I remember that Kstew looks like this now.

How many hits do you get?

Running knackers your knees, I prefer a long walk.

QT not on until 23:00.

QT bingo:

'Terrorists want to divide us'
'Multiculturalism is a British value they want to undermine'
'Islam is a religion of peace'
'We should be vigilant of right wing extremism'
'ARR EYNNN AYCHHHH ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'

Post your Starkey memes

still 10/10

Why didn't she wash with soap?

NEW GORILLAZ

youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

(p-please ignore all the other tracks... the album is going to be a fucking STATE, literally features about 20 different dindus, the new songs already have a few anti-white verses and the album's called (we wuz) Humanz)

>Thin Controller?

BBCQT at my Uni tonight lads

Kek.

Fuck knows I never check that it any more.

Don't forget:
"If you hate Muslims because of this you are doing exactly what they want"
"Lets keep being nice to them until they stop killing us"

>He lives in a place where it's safe to do such a thing

na, i work a physical job so don't need to exercise in my free time

Seen this on normiebook a few times already. Should I respond by pointing out that the border with Ireland was covered in walls, fences, watchtowers and checkpoints and anyone crossing from Northern Ireland to the rest of the UK had to go through numerous checks before being able to do so?

>Running knackers your knees

>Openly admitting going to Bangor

I bet you do some meme subject like Geography

>Not a single woman in the room as @Mike_Pence and @HouseGOP propose removing maternity coverage in #Trumpcare.
Based Drumpf

"diversity is our strength"

You need glasses

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39372030

FEARED
E
A
R
E
D

Fuck em.

Who else /onthebeers/ ?

Is Question Time going to be a '#NOTALLMUSLIMS' cuckfest?

Will we get through one week without a mention of MUH EN AITCH ESS?

Will the priest call Islam a religion of piece (TM)?

Will the Welsh slag say 'party of Wayulz'?

Same matey, do you know where they're filming it though?

It's more high impact than walking.

Could always mention that our government and people didn't apologize for the IRA and say they weren't "real catholics"

I've thought about saying something quite close to what you said after seeing this too. Go for it.

>He doesn't live in the home counties

>Mfw I know for a fact tonight's QT is going to be nothing but incessant virtue signalling and waffling on about how "this isn't the realm Islam" without addressing the real underlying issues
>Mfw I'll watch it anyway

Made me chuckle.

Show them a picture of H.M.P. Maze

You can always do more

>Is Question Time going to be a '#NOTALLMUSLIMS' cuckfest?
Yes

hmmm

They had a pretty good archaeology course... :-(

Well terrorism isn't the problem per se, it's more like the symptom. The real problem is our demographic replacement. Going on about terrorism though is a good way to get people on our side who make decisions with emotions rather than by thinking.

Mfw my dad and sister were saying not all muslims and I started quoting quran jihad passages at them off my phone for 10 minutes.

I know but I'm not an old man so my knees will survive a jog

Post them here.

>t. Remainer southern dandy

they probably think you're a muzzer

Its also the political world telling us to get used to it.

What do you expect to do with that, work with the yokel on Time Team?

>He has to post 5+ year old pics of his waifu in an attempt to prove she isn't an ugly bull dyke now

Sad.

If you haven't already, give 'Spacemonkeyz' a listen.

youtu.be/f_mb0Eqwu9o

Which BA are you doing lad? You know anybody in the audience?#

>If you insult them, they'll kill you. Because Islam is a peaceful religion and they deserve no criticism. Khalid did this because he's a BRITISH, ENGLISH TEACHER LONE-WOLF. Not in the name of Islam. He's not a muslim. ISIS aren't muslims lad. The whole of the middle east shitstorm is nothing to do with Islam. Islam is great. Allah is great. Mohamed is great.

What job do you do?

It really does though. And pelvis. I know a bloke who has been runnin marathons for 20ish years and he's fucked. Cycling is high tier, though it can knacker your bollocks.

Sexist desu

They didn't do that because their holy book commanded them to do that. It literally didn't have anything to do with christianity. It was because of territorial disputes in NI.

what the fuck, it's in Bangor? will it be that BBC building a ways down from pj hall? I might go and hang around and see if I can yell blasphemies at Giles Fraser

Where I live voted 50/50

Cheers.

Remember this happening?
tech.slashdot.org/story/17/03/02/1845241/an-incorrect-command-entered-by-employee-triggered-disruptions-to-s3-storage-service-knocking-down-dozens-of-websites-amazon-says

My server was one of the ones that got stomped by that fat fingered amazon employee. Luckily I have multiple offline backups so it was back up within a day, but it was annoying that I lost my unique user count. Was about 10k a month, need to let it run for another month before I see how it's doing now.
Real life has got in the way though and I've not been posting as often. It's just somewhere for me to shitpost these days.

Add:

>A muslim in the audience complains about isslamophobia
>a white sjw or cuck complains about islamophobia
>the REAL problem is the the right wingers! (applause)

>THIS is ugly

Genuinely worried about you

Imagine living in such an unpatriotic hellhole.

You noticed that too?

It is in Pontio, crawling with Police earlier.

what is "the UK"

I can hear it now.

Imagine if it were in Liverpool and someone stands up to ask a question, and it's /watchfrog/ user with the HWNDU flag

POST HOW YOUR COUNCIL AREA VOTED ON BREXIT

56-44 FOR LEAVE HERE

Ah shit yeah, BBC Wales is just down that road isn't it

Yes

> I know a bloke who has been runnin marathons for 20ish years and he's fucked
I've only been jogs round the block a few times for over a month

> Cycling is high tier, though it can knacker your bollocks.
Going to start swimming next as it is best

I don't see myself as British so it doesn't really matter to me. Where I am from voted 68% leave.

t. 70% white but pretends to be 98% white

desu though lad, Islam is all about peace and love. Khalid in London and Mohammed in Antwerp weren't committing attacks in the name of Islam. They were rightfully upset that they weren't accepted in society.

RELIGION
>OF
PEACE

>Digging up coke cans and shotgun shells in fields in Norfolk

>Sexist desu
Exactly.
>Without explicitly mentioning Thatcher's sex, Callaghan was "a master at sardonically implying that whatever the leader of the opposition said was made even sillier by the fact that it was said by a woman"

>THIS is ugly
Erm yeah, it IS ugly.

Until the next one.
and the next one after that
and the next...

question time is going to suck so much

of course, i'm getting a sufficient amount of varied exercise though

groundskeeper. do a hell of a lot of walking and heavy lifting

>pontio

shitty modernist jewish cube tear it back down REEEEE

I just googled it and picked some good ones off here.

answering-islam.org/Quran/Themes/jihad_passages.html

My sister left the house, that's why I stopped at 10 mins. I could've gone on much longer.

You are like a little baby watch this

Swimming is top level. I just can't be arsed with it because I'm a lazy cunt. I love swimming in lakes or the sea but the best I've got is a shit pool full of old women and arab kids.

Jogging is fine, obviously. But just make sure you have good trainers and don't run like a spacker.

this

That settles it, I'm a BNP voter for life.

How far we've come from me voting Labour two elections ago.

Why don't you try google analytics? It's all based from their servers, it's free, and you don't have to worry too much about losing data.

Oooooh spooky, Dimbleby is a 5 minute walk away from me

>Green Blob

What do you think of our SU user?

>looks like Eminem in a dress
Genuinely worried about you

Yeah, I have added recently.

Dare you to streak across the stage

Please post the Tranny+Audience disgust.
>Bringing the country together.

you're fat

What's wrong with Bangor, lad?

I'm a sexist. Was just being a cunt. Women are inferior in nearly every single aspect of life other than childcare and beign mardy cunts.

I want your job. I've been trying to get a job as a fucking park ranger/whatever in the Peaks/Lakes/anywhere for 7 years now. Would be /comfy/ as fuck.

I am not.

>Like she did in Snow White.

triggering frogposters

guess it's a thursday

Be willing to switch on the off chance that some sort of new party comes along.

No please don't, my sides can't handle it.