The PUA path is the best path in the 21st Century

Has anyone here ever fiddled around with PUA/seduction?

Of all the manosphere groups (MRAs, redpillers, MGTOWs, PUAs) I identify with the PUA 'faction' the most, with some redpill tendencies.

MRAs are foolish to think that they could use the kind of activism that worked for women to work for men. There is an inherently feminine aspect to feminism, and trying to feminist tactics to benefit men just doesn't work.

MGTOWs are on the right track when it comes to not letting yourself fall victim to the mindset that "if I don't get laid, it lowers my worth as a person," and to recognize that marriage is fucking moronic in this day and age. However, there are way too many incels among their ranks who avoid dealing with women, and justify it with the idea that women are too risky. Look, false rape accusations happen, but they're not hard to avoid; yes, dealing with women often feels like dealing with overgrown children, but they're pretty fun once you realize that and don't expect maturity.

PUAs (by this, anyone willing to cold approach and/or maneuver social circles) who are redpilled on women, don't fall prey to bullshit scammers or overpriced coaches, recognize the importance of having an abundance of choices, and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Realize that if you learn game, you will not only get laid a lot more (and I'm sure many pollacks will go "hurr it's pathetic to have to learn what a man should naturally know" - even so-called naturals had to "learn" by positive conditions growing up), but you will be more effective at redpilling women and people in general.

This blog should be right up Sup Forums's alley: heartiste.wordpress.com/

A vast wealth of free, golden advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

krauserpua.com/
archive.is/ZwrQm
yareallyarchive.com/
rooshv.com/the-roosh-program
rooshvforum.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Promiscuity is degenerate.
Pick up artists engaging in casual sex are promoting the decline of civilization.
MGTOW is Jewish subversion that further dissuades whites from pursuing family life.

Don't be a cuck.

The PUA approach to dating just makes me feel sad. I just want someone I can trust, how is acting like this going to help with that?

Roissy is a childless jew in his late 40s

Isn't PUA just approaching women and asking for their numbers?

I've always been interested in it, but I don't really care about getting laid that much

this is my feeling too and my concern is that the people who end up sucessful with PUA shit end up basically never being able to trust women ever (because they "know bitches aint loyal" or whatever)

i think PUA shit does actually work but it works mostly on girls looking for short term hookups. and most of those girls are trash

After you fuck 10+ girls you start to see how boring and similar they all are.

After 50 you stop caring about them entirely and genuinely prefer to spend your evenings shitposting on Sup Forums.

Get out of the TRP/MRA/MGTOW hugboxes and just use the knowledge you've gained to live life on your own terms.

>this level of bluepill

I've been reading him for the past year and a half, some have said that the new content isn't up to the stand of him his old shit but it seems top shelf, maybe improved sincehe took a more political path since the Trumpening.

Completely frank and no bullshit or sugar coating like you sometimes get, and a pretty great writer as well. Seriously though, he's more redpilled than Sup Forums at this point.

Currently reading the Book of Pook, which I wish I'd found a decade ago when it was current, oh well.

I actually recommend that you have casual flings with a bunch of different women so that you can find out what you like, then enter in a relationship with one, with the knowledge that as long as you don't act like a cuck, you can work on building a long term traditional relationship.

Of course, but you'll have to view it as a necessary adaptation to the realities of living in the 21st Century West. Also, don't view it as "acting," but practicing. The behaviors you have now are the result of years of conditioning. What PUA involves is taking an active role in said conditioning. The end result isn't any less authentic.

Interesting, didn't know he was that old.

No. That's surface level impressions that viral channels like Simple Pickup give off.

The core idea isn't to go up to a lot of girls and just "ask for their numbers." The core idea is to find effective ways (which may differ depending on where you live, what you like) to effectively meet women and fuck them, after which you may enter in a long-term relationship (it is commonly regarded as a mistake that you should get into the relationship before the sex first).

It may make you cynical at first, but here's an analogy.

An artfag talks to a botanist and says that the botanist must be bored by flowers because he knows all of the nitty-gritty details behind plants and cells and how they work. The botanist replies that knowing the underlying mechanisms makes them all the more beautiful.

So, just realize that you can still find beauty in dating, but in a more well-informed way.

Also, women have the tendency to cheat if you're a little bitch who doesn't have options. Being experienced with pickup helps prevent that.

I can't respect anyone who has more than a casual interest in getting laid over the age of 25 to be honest.

People who work their ass off and base their lives around tricking interactive fleshlights into sleeping with them are manchildren.

I'm in college and 22 years old. How can I start pua?

I wanna lose my virginity

Yeah, he's great. Another writer I recommend is Nick Krauser.

krauserpua.com/

From the UK. Probably doesn't browse Sup Forums but has the same mindset. He offers more comprehensive advice than Roissy and Pook (who mostly give principles, not step-by-step tactics).

>this whole thread

>manosphere women mgtow mra sluts feminism pua red pill decline of family values blah blah blah blah

This is all so exhausting. Lets just blame the jews and go to another thread that is not about sex or gender issues.

>Interesting, didn't know he was that old.

>archive.is/ZwrQm

He was 41 years old in 2009

yareally changed my life and once you find terms you wanna look up you can find ample info from this guy

the field reveals all > theory

yareallyarchive.com/

If you've made it to 22 without getting laid shitty PUA tips won't do anything for you. Work on your appearance and personality first and don't stop until you're happy with yourself. Then get over your fear of rejection and you're good to enter the world of hookups.

A few things to keep in mind, starting with a rundown on some of the prominent gurus.

>Avoid Simple Pickup, they're amateurs and rely on wacky videos to draw in lots of YouTube views and make money. They aren't very good at teaching game.

>RSD puts out a lot of great content, and their instructors are all world-class, but the videos are extremely long and they have a tendency to draw you into a cultlike obsession. They're sort of like the Apple of game, with super pricey products to boot.

>If you're the intellectual type, mainly rely on bloggers like Heartiste, Krauser, and Roosh.

This is a good program to start with:

rooshv.com/the-roosh-program

>You learn by going out, forcing yourself to talk to women while steering things in a certain direction, then reviewing what happened and thinking to yourself what you could have done to make things better/smoother. Consider writing "field-reports" for every time you go out, or just replaying the events in your mind. Over time, you'll develop the skills and have a wealth of experience that not only helps you with women tremendously, but make you a more decisive, confident, efficient man.

I'm very happy with myself. As for my appearance people say I'm beautiful.

I honestly don't really care about getting laid or losing my virginity. Sex in general just kinda grosses me out. I've just always been fascinated by the PUA

Telll me, where do you go to pick up women? I want to hear some of your stories user

FPBP. Sex outside of marriage is absolutely haram and should be banned.

I live in NYC (no, not Jewish) and for 'daygame' (approaching girls on the street or indoor places in the daytime, not bars/clubs at night) I frequent Union Square, Washington Square Park. If there's a nearby place where you live where a lot of attractive young women frequent, go there.

Otherwise, I go to bars in Brooklyn at night, and Manhattan clubs every so often.

Don't feel like describing stories in detail right now, but tomorrow I have a date scheduled with a Jewess who worked for the Hillary campaign. Should be entertaining.

I recommend finding someone experienced in cold approach who lives nearby, and having him show you the ropes.

You are an absolute faggot.
Go post this shit back on Reddit

Yeah, he's also another great resource.

I also recommend checking out the Roosh V Forum, probably the best pua forum out there.

rooshvforum.com/

(Mike Cernovich came from there before he got big, lel)

MGTOWs who are really just incels trying to justify their lifestyle with a cool sounding ideology are the cancer of the manosphere. MGTOWs who really are "going their own way" and apply game are my guys.

You don't have to base your life around it, but it does take effort, like any worthwhile thing in life does.

>krauserpua.com/

I'd seen him before, he's way too brodude for me though, my PUA ranking goes something like this

God tier

>Heartiste, Pook

Good tier

>Rational Male, Heartiste, Tyler and Julian of RSD

Ok tier

>Roosh, Krauser, Illimitable Man

Shit/outdated tier

>Mike Manson, Mystery

Sup Forums needs it

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't LARPing and really are named Mohammed.

roosh's forum is trash dude...

like they have favorite super hero threads? like c'mon guys lol

it's a huge hugbox for people who theorize and don't go out into the field

Heartiste is god tier, ignore my error

Mike Manson had some nice insights in Models, but is trash as far as implementation, and peddles some bullshit ideas ("fuck yes, or no" comes to mind). Also likes to play up the fact he has "evolved" beyond pickup when everyone from the old days changed as well. I wouldn't recommend Models to a beginner, but to experiences intermediates who already are spinning some plates.

>mystery outdated

bro lmmaaoooooo you don 't even know the godfather of who invented all this shit

fuck outta here you keyboard jockey lmaoo

Eh, I see what you're getting at, but there's a lot of great content to be found, as well as veterans who'll give beginners great advice. Also extremely intolerant of shitposters, unlike RSDnation and some other forums.

This is my life now. The path to 50 is a fun ride though.

>associating with a 'movement'
>related to dealing with women
do whatever you want, there's no point identifying as PUA or MGTOW or whatever the fuck because there aren't any concrete rules or guidelines. Just do whatever the fuck you want.

Why do people have to evaluate/join these 'movements' and ascribe to them and not just do what's right for you. There are parts of each that work but latching onto these things just narrows your view.

I came here over a path that started with discovering r/TRP (or even with older stuff like Owen Cook).

I rejected the "enjoy the decline" nihilist mentality.

PUA mentality is hedonism, there is no deeper meaning.

>MGTOWs who really are "going their own way" and apply game are my guys

That by itself sounds pretty faggy. Then consider the whole MGTOW thing and Im pretty sure youre dying to get a cock in your ass. Good luck user

I think that you might want to expand your aims, so to speak. Consider using game to get girls to do non-sexual favors for you, or practice changing their ideological views (than make $ by being the first to publish a book on how to do it effectively, kek)

It doesn't have to give you deeper meaning, in the same fashion that playing sports needs to give you deeper meaning. Like sports, which keeps you physically fit, game keeps you socially fit.

Out of curiosity, where do you find deeper meaning from?

Lol @ that pic

Eh, sure, it isn't a good idea to attach oneself to a movement.

I haven't read much of his book in fairness (I can't be fucked with most PUA books, too much filler and jargon), just some of his articles, my main problem is that he's not penetrating into the deep, dark, psychological nitty gritty like Roissy or Rollo does. It's all very PC and sanitized, and doesn't get to WHY women like what they like. I forgot Oleg Novoselov, he's great and doesn't bullshit at all, though his book isn't very well known in the west.

The truth is pretty depressing when you fully internalize that they're literally running on the same programming as fucking baboons in the African plains, that that's how women choose who to fuck.

But that's how you can really develop "inner game", by getting a deep noumenal understanding of human nature, not just superficial ones like "remember to keep your legs wide apart", "don't text back straight away" etc, which is good advice, but it's still just an act if that's as far as you take it, you're just acting Alpha rather than being it.

(((pua))) was just for shitskins to get white girls.
>but all the dorks hating on pua were just incel virgins
t. chad dgaf

>my concern is that the people who end up sucessful with PUA shit end up basically never being able to trust women ever (because they "know bitches aint loyal" or whatever)
>end up basically never being able to trust women ever (because they "know bitches aint loyal"
So does every single person that does time in the military. Are they wrong? Or are you just ashamed to face negative redpills?

Fpbp

OP is a jew

>brute force approach only suited for extreme autists
perfect for you I can imagine

Exactly.

The principles of game apply to anyone and everyone. (they are really just the principles of influence applied to courtship, I recommend anyone reading this thread to check out "Influence: The Power of Persuasion" by Robert Cialdini. It's a classic.)

The PC sanitization is another thing about Manson that makes me wish he wasn't recommended so often.

I think the next step after realizing how susceptible we are to manipulation is embracing it, and recognizing that it really isn't depressing if you know how to work it to your benefit.

Yes, I read the Chateau for years. I used to cross-post articles from the Chateau to Sup Forums and they were some of the most popular threads here.

Now that Sup Forums is saturated, articles usually appear here before they hit the Chateau. I basically stopped reading the Chateau because it became a less interesting Sup Forums.

And anyway, most people ITT have a bad perception of what PUA is because the "commercialized" PUA stuff that Mystery made mainstream.

PUA simply teaches the mindset, attitude, and skills that attract woman. What you do with that knowledge is up to you. You could attract a long-term waifu, be a degenerate Cad and fuck lots of sluts, or tame a liberal woman into a conservative. You will never be truly red-pilled until you understand PUA teachings.

shitskins like roosh are (((civic nationalists))) because their tiny incel brains can't admit they dedicated their life to trying to bang supreme white pussy, but meanwhile their shitskin politics doesn't jive with their "muh shitskin first" worldview

>you are all beta males with a blog. shitskin dweebs

roosh would redeem some value if he publically stated white women and men are superior...but he won't because he doesn't want to offend his shitskin dweeb audience, including (((cernovich)))

Roosh and co. aren't "shitskin first." They aren't WN, but the nonwhites who follow him are a far cry away from being faggy SJWs.

Thanks for articulately laying things down.

this is fact.

>Being so insecure in your ability with women that you become a PUA

I would pity guys who follow all that shit if they weren't so gross. They all seem like dudes who never learned to talk to women or have good male friends (who you learn that kind of shit with), who read a bunch of shit that all had the same message:
>Be confident. Telegraph your interests and interest in her interests. Don't be gross/creepy. Be talkative but not overbearing.
And now they're making up for lost time.

Have a friend who started reading that PUA bullshit in highschool, despite us telling him it was fucked up. He fucks mad girls, but has NEVER had a relationship that wasn't totally fucked. His only recourse for talking to women is through the filter of PUA, so the only women he can actually attract are one night stand types. Pretty much every single real human being woman who has like read a fuckin book or has interests outside of partying immediately pegs him as a sleaze (which is fuckin hilarious, but also sad).

If you're so bad at being a human being that you need gurus and books to teach you how to talk to another human being, I honestly truly believe you won't find love outside of the physical.

You're a cuck and so is every PUA dumbass who lies about how often he gets laid by filthy skanks to fill the ever growing void in his life left by a mother who didn't love him enough and a father who didn't teach him how to be a man.

>Go worshi- I mean slay that puss, user!

I've fucked plenty of sluts, it's not very worthwhile.

I've got that on my kindle, it's not like Dale Carnegie though is it? Being nice and smiling to people isn't going to work particularly well with women.

My conclusion is that the most important thing to take from PUA and "game" is to unlearn all the bullshit you were conditioned to believe by society, your parents, movies, and start putting yourself first, the rest comes naturally.

He's an absolutely fantastic writer

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

>Out of curiosity, where do you find deeper meaning from?

I had a long running multi-project that was/appeared meaningful. Currently I run on fixing the problems that life throws in my way.

I see no point in PUA stuff. Maybe it motivates the need for new experiences of 20-25 year olds.

Stuff has to have meaning in order to motivate me to put effort in it.

Also, TRP/PUA/MGTOW, etc. made me resentful of women. In the sense that I resent having to make any effort to attract individuals that I feel are not worth the effort.

It means that women expect to be courted, why I feel like considering the parameters of the deal, they are not worth the work and money. It's not their market. It's like, I won't go to the bank to beg it to take my money.

THIS is basically my reason for avoiding PUA type shit. You can actually become extremely good at fucking large numbers of women, but the women you're fucking probably wont be good for long term relationship material on average.

Which, call me a faggot, but that's what I care about because I'm more interested in finding a wife that I can raise kids with, who wont divorce me and fuck up my kids lives and my finances. I want to raise a traditional family with lots of kids and teach them to not be retarded. Having sex with strangers certainly fun, but it doesnt help that specific life goal I have, so it's not as important to me. I realize my stance doesnt represent the majority of people though.

That being said. If there are legit PUA type stuff that focuses on how to find women who are not crazy compulsive liars, and keep them in line, I would be very much interested in reading that. but I have not heard of any such material.

Maybe he's satisfied with fucking those "types" of women? I get the impression that you're stretching the truth, many women who aren't party girls (yes, even those shy cuties you find at the bookstore) have one-night stands.

And one night stands can easily be the first part of a relationship if you wish. It's definitely easier to make a good relationship when you've already fucked than to wait. (see: Evan Spiegel's inevitable fuckover via Miranda Kerr).

Also, insecurities aren't just limited to PUAs. It's ridiculous to use that as a criticism. If anything, being successful in pickup is one of the best ways to get over your insecurities.

That more-or-less is one of the biggest motivations as to why people get into it, sure, but once you break past the newbie stage you can move on to other aspects of life. Past a certain point, you don't even have to go out of your way because you've internalized the principles to the point where most girls you happen to run across chase without you even trying.

Nope, it's more academic and rigorous than Dale Carnegie.

I haven't been to r9k in years.

>SICK BRO! Girls will chase me! FUCKING SIGN EM UP DUDE! PENIS FIVE BRO! IT'S NOT GAY CAUSE WE ALSO FUCK CHICKS LOL! wannahavebuttsex?

literally how I read you.

I know a guy who is TEXTBOOK PUA douchebag. Head of his frat, blackout drunk, and has ZERO standards, it's all quantity vs. quality for him.

His strategy on Tinder is literally just set his distance to the highest possible radius and swipe right on every single girl without even looking at their pics. He has *no* standards. Last time i went out drinking with him he got a handjob from the ugliest girl ive ever seen and bragged about it later like it as an accomplishment.

This is what I picture when I read all this shit. and it's hard to read any of the pua/mgtow shit without becoming resentful of women. Not saying some of it isnt valid, but damn dude. Just makes you think "If women are this fucking ridiculous and cunty, what's the point?"

>Just makes you think "If women are this fucking ridiculous and cunty, what's the point?"

That is the point. It presents a flawed vision of the world where every chick is fucking some alpha and you're gonna be alone and a cuck if you don't just learn some PUA RIGHT NOW! BUY MY BOOK AND LEARN PUA RIGHT NOW!

It's just as fake as any other self-help bullshit. Sure, it has some kernels of truth, but on a whole the truth is so buried in nonsense and bullshit that it loses any value except as a money/time pit for lonely young men.

You don't have to go about it the same way he does.

Ok user, whatever you say.

There is no such thing as a woman who is innately "long-term relationship" material, as if there is some LTR gene or combination of genes out there.

Now, I'm not saying that there aren't any girls who are LTR material, but that the same tendencies sluts have are also shared by those LTR material girls.

An analogy: any man has the potential to be a fat fuck, and if a society encourages that sort of behavior, the majority of men are going to become fat fucks, but that doesn't mean that the men who aren't fat fucks are naturally that way.

Any endeavor can be deconstructed to the point where it seems extremely pointless and vapid.

PuA is literally kike shit

Hahahaha faggots

Honest question here, but how do you live with yourself knowing that:
>You're not just lying to the girl temporarily, you're lying to them permanently and they'll always see men as unrealistic expectations
>(Unrealistic expectations that even you can't handle if you're normal)
>You're stealing them from other men who are legitimately good people
>You're just fueling the corrupt feminist machine
>There's a good chance that the girl you're trying to pick up is a far, far, far worse human being than anybody you could imagine
>Most of the jokes you use are simply derogatory because the easiest way to pick up a woman is to flat out say you're better than another human being

Only people I've seen use PSA are uneducated black gangsters who can barely live with themselves so they need to resort to drugs, strippers, stealing, ect. to feel good about themselves.

>Maybe he's satisfied with fucking those "types" of women?
He claims to be but I watched him get shitfaced and cry about the ONE girl he ever had an okay relationship with.

>many women who aren't party girls (yes, even those shy cuties you find at the bookstore) have one-night stands
I know, son. My girlfriend and I started as a one night stand. But we both know what I was talking about. Basic girls. Like retweeting @CommonWhitegirl headasses.

>insecurities aren't just limited to PUAs
I'm not saying everyone with insecurities is a PUA. I'm saying all (serious) PUAs (the types who make YouTube videos) are insecure.

>Having sex with strangers certainly fun, but it doesnt help that specific life goal I have, so it's not as important to me.
Hate to break it to you, but keeping your dick in your pants your whole life until you find a girl you think is THE ONE is a good way to never find her. As the dude above said, a lot of good relationships are born out of one night stands.

>PUA type stuff that focuses on how to find women who are not crazy compulsive liars, and keep them in line
If you suck, the women you attract will suck.
>keep them in line
fucking gross, man.

>Spend hours and hours learning how to get a 95/100 rejection rate so you can go fuck some skank ass hos; father illegitimate children (it's okay, user, we sacrifice our babies!), ruin potentially good women, and destroy society!

No, I'm pretty sure PUA actually is vapid and pointless.

>and work hard to have a great sex life, are the kinds of men you should strive to be.

Fuck off you fucking degeneracy shilling Jew. PUA manwhores get the bog just as much as their female slut counterparts.

>but keeping your dick in your pants your whole life until you find a girl you think is THE ONE is a good way to never find her.

No, much better to just fuck your way to 35 and then have crippling inadequacy issues when the only girls you can find are chicks who really, really wish they could have the old dick, but now they're stuck with your dick. Then (by the numbers) you'll commit suicide at ~50.

Literally a useless human being.

>My girlfriend and I started as a one night stand.

And literally a cuck. Holy shit... kek

BTW, if you look at the trajectory of major PUA 'teachers', they moved away from pickup/women topics to politics/nationalism.

Why do you think that is? If banging sluts is the meaning of life, why are they not laughing at us silly mortals while they plow through the pussy fields of teens or cougars until they die of old age?

Why would Heartiste go big on race/nationalism or Roosh go big on 'free speech'? Why isn't Heartiste turning his fans away from politics and call them back to doing the pickup stuff?

They can't keep up doing the same shit again and again, although they technically could. They don't see they point, they don't have the heart to motivate themselves to stay forever in that topic. No meaning = no motivation.

CH is crap, hasn't been good since like, 2010.

You're right, we should let the niggers fuck those women and sire those bastards, no need to get our hands dirty.

Nick Krauser is a fucking degenerate who on one hand complains about the state of women and on the other hand runs around Eastern Europe defiling virgins totally untouched from feminism. If he at least fucked already jaded club sluts like the other faggots, but no.
I respectfully told him on twitter a while back that he is no better than a nigger. Muh dik. He didn't have a real good comeback to that.

You're so fucking stupid that you don't even get it, do you?

When you turned our women into whores, you put them on the path to the nigger, you goddamned fool. You can't have one without the other.

>You don't have to lie.
>Once you have a clear idea of what you want, expectations become realistic.
>Those good (clueless) men wouldn't be getting the women anyway
>Feminism is driven by so many things that no one can avoid fueling it
>"Good" girls have the same biological impulses that "bad" girls do
>That's just how sexual selection works, and how it will always work.

He can learn and adapt. He's in a better position to do so than most would.

Basic girls are a bore, but as long as you don't expect them to be anything more than follow-the-herd walking cumdumpsters, you'll never be let down.

Some of those YouTuber PUAs genuinely want to help.

Please tell me you believe a woman should save herself before marriage.

Humans are naturally tribal. I'd tell you to stop being autist, but I know that's not a choice.

First, read The Game - it's about a dork just like you whose frustration with women prompts him to start digging into the PUA community - it's not so much a manual, but it is a good text to learn about it.

Also: read The Art of Seduction and find out what kind of seducer you are, then play to that strength.

yareally was a fucking little dork. obsessive beta dork.

No, you're right. Marrying a woman with 9 previous sexual partners is so much better. Today's society with it's +50% divorce rate, +50% STD rates, dying white-male populace, and +50% drug abuse rates is so much better.

>He's in a better position to do so than most would.
Oh. No doubt. I would put him PUA miles above Sup Forums boys who have an aneurism every time their highschool crush fucks a dude.

I'm just sayin, since he read that shit in those messy formative years he's got a slight hole to dig out of when it comes to emotional connection, feel me?

Fantastic. Stay golden, Ponyboy.

roosh is a faggot. fuck you shitskin shill. go buy some toothless ruskies and blog about it INCEL.

THIS.
(take this subject matter to fucking plebbit you shitskin beta incels)

They're well-informed and intelligent and influential when it comes to sex, so they wish to do the same with politics.

You're creating an image that isn't based in reality. The closest to it I can think of is Mystery, and he isn't doing so bad these days.

Assuming you're NatSoc, Goebbels was a known ladies man.

>95/100 rejection rate

The problem here is thinking of it in terms of numbers, and viewing it as failure when girls aren't into you for reasons other than bad skills, or just aren't available logistically.

People have had casual sex for as long as our species has existed. PUA is just a way of going about it in an intelligent, effective manner.

> being so insecure in your ability with women that you feel threatened by guys below you improving their game
Yes. They are inferior.

But that's just it. If they don't put effort in, what do they get?

You mustn't be too good, yourself, so I get it. You don't want to lose your comfy spot.

But learning new things is always good. You should never oppose learning how something works. It's already a shame if you don't learn yourself.

Sure thing, faggot.

So tell me, when this is all over, and you realize that you spent your entire life doing absolutely nothing of value, will you admit it then? Or will you die a coward's death after living the coward's life?

if i wanted to learn how to pay for a gangbang of trannies with my shitskin loser buddies, i'd go to that rooshv forum.

No, that is reality. Or let's play this way. Maybe you'll surprise me. What valuable thing have you done in your life?

I don't think of it as numbers. The point is this: you've spent hours of time learning how to get slightly more pussy than I would if I just walked out and asked every chick I say: "Wanna fuck?"

>People have had casual sex for as long as our species has existed. PUA is just a way of going about it in an intelligent, effective manner.

Well, neither of those statements are true, so what else you got?

>mike
>big
choose one fag

(((PUA))). If you find manipulating disgusting sluts into sex to be a fulfilling use of social engineering, you may as well sacrifice yourself. Too much random sex with strangers (and any other indulgence in feeling over context) weakens you, and makes you a childish bitch at the mercy of those who can control themselves. You are either in control of your life and able to direct your focus long-term, or you are running around in a daze looking for validation like a junky. The latter makes you a sub-human and literally weaker than the average woman.

My guy. I don't care about your body count, or mine, or a woman's, or [name a PUA].

Stackin bodies is highschool - college sophomore shit, after that it's sad.

no dude. you think mike was "big" and actually got pussy? LEL. this thread is jew as fuck.
>sage

How's counting?

Oh, you think that learning how women work is only ever useful to pump and dump?

You do know that no matter what you learn, it is still you who chooses how to apply it, right?

> get slightly more pussy than I would if I just walked out and asked every chick I say: "Wanna fuck?"

Doesn't work that way. There are No girls, Maybe girls, and Yes girls (let's say they're the ones who respond to a straight up "Wanna fuck" opener...I should try that out one of these days lol).

The "Maybe" girls are much more numerous than the "Yes" girls. I don't have any studies, just anecdotal experience.

>What valuable thing have you done in your life?

Made this thread

There's a lot of valuable info there user, just check it out.

Older men benefit from having good sex lives too.

You're conflating sluts too much with players. It takes effort to be the latter.

Cernovich is pretty influential these days.

>Assuming you're NatSoc, Goebbels was a known ladies man.
Even if true, he also had a wife and several children, so that's not even an argument. Like, why would I admire and emulate a man's weaknesses?

I can't even believe this shit is shilled here without much resistance. As White men we should strive for something higher than "muh dik", "muh notches" and "much hedonism". We should lead by example. I fell for the PUA Jew too for a while but it's like eating McDonalds. It won't enrich your life in any meaningful way and you're just contributing to this degenerate society. We should shame manwhores and destroy that fucking meme that Alpha/cool equals getting lots of pussy. Revolt against the modern world. HH.

comparing (((pua))) to sports.
LEL gtfo fag.

>Older men benefit from having good sex lives too
Good sex life =/= prolific. I'd rather have a girl who I can fuck and actually talk to and enjoy spending time with than fuckin a new one every week.

Ok, Everybody read this guys post, its guys like this that just don't get it.
Girls are full beta, they are all submissive and just aspire to be some hot dudes "sidekick" or some shit. The relationship is the man's, the woman is just in it. As the man you are burdened but also blessed with the privilege of controlling the relationship. What you guys do together, talk about is entirely up to you, if you think your first 50 bitches are all boring and similar, it's because you are boring and similar.