Brit/pol/ - Bomber Rimmer Rahs Kids Edition

>Farage derides Khan’s 'part and parcel of life' terror remarks after London terror attack
express.co.uk/news/uk/782701/London-terror-attack-Nigel-Farage-Sadiq-Khan-Westminster-parliament-attack

>FOUR people are dead - including police officer and terrorist - and 20 more injured - after killer mowed down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge before killer is shot attacking police in Parliament grounds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338998/Police-open-fire-outside-House-Commons.html

>'Hero' MP Tobias Ellwood tried to save stabbed officer
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39359319

>Dramatic videos captures the moment three shots are fired and people run screaming for their lives as a car mows down pedestrians on Westminster Bridge in London terror attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4339472/Videos-capture-moment-London-terror-attack-unfolded.html

>Shock moment SNP politician MOANS about terror attack delaying Scottish independence vote
express.co.uk/news/uk/782658/london-terror-atack-snp-minister-meltdown-holyrood-suspension

>Isil supporters cheer Westminster attack as 'revenge' for British air strikes on Syria
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/isil-supporters-cheer-westminster-attack-revenge-british-air/

>#WeAreNotAfraid: Londoners start a Twitter trend as they defiantly proclaim the terrorists haven't won .
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/22/wearenotafraid-londoners-start-twitter-trend-defiantly-proclaim/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxvAxmvUUeI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM
archive.is/WCGff
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/
uk.news.yahoo.com/the-quote-that-sums-up-the-response-to-the-london-terror-attack-123005074.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which one of you faggots did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=NxvAxmvUUeI&t=2s

THERE IS MORE THAT UNITES US THAN DIVIDES US

Been thinking about what we have that the EU wants.

>Britians budget contributions
>British Fisheries
>British consumer market
>British New Car market
>British Defence tech
>British Defence capability in the eastern bloc
>British Banks
>Norn
>British Inteligence capability
>British clay

Anything i missed?

High. But it does make me happy that europe is willing to admit we're in this together

Why not both?

Cheap trade to the commonwealth?

(the queen could sweeten up the talks)

Scientists?
Close Ally of the US

Link to the US. Trump and his EU envoy despise the EU.

The other Murder victims have largely been forgotten.

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

brit/po/

Who /copkiller/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM

Plans for the weekend lads?

Adult swim edited that song out of the broadcast version

>Give me the homunculus, Peter.

The version I posted has that song on it, MI5: its just the name of the song pls no raid

EXPLOSION @ WESTMINSTER

archive.is/WCGff

>'Gun shots and explosions' have been reported in Westminster after a suspect package was found less than a mile from where the London terror attack unfolded.
Witnesses reported the explosion at 8.30pm tonight and police confirmed that they had found a package near Buckingham Palace.
A Met Police spokesman claimed that no explosion has taken place on Birdcage Walk, near where mourners have gathered for a vigil in Trafalgar Square.

IT'S HAPPENING

Friendly reminder he was BRITISH BORN lads.

BRITISH

BORN

God damn you cross thread fuckers.
>An autistic teenager accused of sparking a terror scare after the discovery of a suspicious package at a London underground station will claim he only put an explosive device on a train as a prank, a court heard.

>Click the thread link.

Jobhunting. Going to start running and lifting again too; stopped at the start of December because it's Christmas time and haven't done fuck all since. Must have put on two stone.

That's cringey as fuck, whoever did this needs to hang themselves.

G-good evening, Anglo-senpais.

im ded

Take my missus out.

Where are my lads

B A N G O R
A
N
G
O
R

I need to find this

His son

Here is a very good article explaining how Sam Hyde got jewed out of his show, worth a read
dailycaller.com/2016/12/09/adult-swim-fired-me-for-supporting-donald-trump-heres-how-it-went-down/

British Origami?

What the political elite are after every terror attack.

He was originally from Kent... what the fuck is wrong with Kent? Why are they stabbing police officers to death and running people over?!

All good points.

We could probably leverage the defence in the eastern bloc as a big one to divide the EU now that trump is in

Felt nothing yesterday and I work near parliament. Let it burn.

Aye.
Typical shitposter.

On Dee?

probably couldn't get any pussy
that'll make a man do wicked thangs....

It's mothers day on Sunday

Listen to me cunt, he wasn't a sandnigger he was BORN IN THIS COUNTRY.

HE WAS ONE OF US.

yeahyeh

I had a yummy Ulster Fry in Bangor.

konbanwa

County Durham tbqh

For real mate. Eltham was not a friendly place for our non-reflective friends. I knew black blokes who would shit their pants if you suggested a trip to Eltham or New Addington.

Our borders to be open to Romanian gypsies so they don't all end up in Belgium/France/Sweden

lmao can't wait to see Germany get enriched by some more Roma diversity.

Are you the lads that sound like Geordies?

Literally hours ago...

They want our budget contributions that's for sure. It really is our only big card to play. The rest is a bit of a stretch,

Nukes.
Competent Military with global projection.
NATO cornerstone with full 2%+ GDP funding
~£60 Trade Deficit and largest consumer market in Europe
English language competency for majority of population
Financial Market infrastructure
Comfiest countryside in the world

Tomorrow spending the day drinking with female friends. One wants to fuck but dont really fancy her. Not hideous but not attractive either

Saturday out with mates

Sunday chilling and brit/pol/ing

Yeah bwoooiiiiiiiii

Huddersfield atm, it's pretty shit

We need more happenings

The day will soon be upon us brothers

No that's the good Bangor with the racecourse for comfy point to points and horse slag watching.

Good reminder, need to get a card and flowers.

Union of the East and Midlands when?

Fishing waters.

>Theresa May swallowing a fish whilst laughing.webm

lifting

>You are Guido Fawkes's Great Grandson.

Not just Kent.
The south is a sub-human shithole.

I propose a wall built from Worcester, through Northampton to Norwich.

MTW.
Would Sara Pascoe get the D?

>Which one of you faggots did this?
At one point he says "like your esteemed father".

So the guy interviewing him is his son?

Don't say that to anyone in Durham, we absolutely hate Geordies, absolute scum. But everyone thinks we sound like them.

Death toll rises to four

women aren't funny

ENGLISH TEACHER

To be fair, it's more likely that the EU will try to push NATO in an EU centric direction (with the help and strong-arming of Erdogan) and push the UK and US out due to the US-Russia concerns.

I know the budgets and I know that seems ridiculous but stranger things have happened.

Northwest Durham Represent.

Southampton

southern fairy dooby dooby doo la la la

What?

No. She looks like a tranny and writes for The Guardian - the latter being the worst of those two.

I like your accents, they are funny.

Bullshit you sad cunt.

>Let it burn.

Sara Pascoe and Kathrine Ryan

>normie

GET OUT

The proper one or the shit one

*£60 billion GBP

Be funny if it was £60 and they were desperate though

Flag is nice but a bit busy

Ok that's settled.

>light reflecting directly off of her nipple

Very nice

Should shag her for a laugh, just have think of it as having a wank inside her.

what do you mean?

i only know of 1 southampton in the UK

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING CANDLES AND FLOWERS AND JOHN LENNON AND PEACE SIGNS! LET'S START HITTING THESE FUCKERS BACK!

QT thread anyone

Women aren't funn-

It's Copkiller by John Maus.

Pretty impressed if they used that in the show, Maus is based.

First happening of the year yesterday lads.

terrorists btfo how will they ever recover

It's on at 11, bit too early yet.

getting some nice wicked poisons tomorrow night, then seeing the family, then home to do some housework but probably actually just get wrecked and watch films

What would be the consequences if the powers that be just decided fuck it, stormed the Ecuadorian embassy, and killed Assange?

Southhampton or Southampton Solent

Have you not seen the Labour Film that is the must watch cinematic masterpiece of the year?

-y

WULL AH LIKE POUNDLAND AND PERIODS AND POTATOES
*glances at audience to cue laughter*

uk.news.yahoo.com/the-quote-that-sums-up-the-response-to-the-london-terror-attack-123005074.html

kek, Godfrey Elfwick was taken seriously.