Norway ready to abandon Geneva Convention

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA *BREATHS* HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

We'll let them serve as a warning. No sweedes get any quarter. You're trapped in there with them buddy, no running way to comfy Norway.

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde
nbim.no/no/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They can't do that.

Why is Norway moar based?

Less Merchants, how do they avoid being as cucked?

Also, friendly reminder that Sweden is not at all beyond hope.

why are the nordic countries always run by women?

They quite literally can.

You haven't posted this fake news in a while, what you been up to buddy?

old news

swedish refugees or sweden's rapefugees?

thing is about numbers.

There's approximatly 400 000 new muslim refugees and africans in sweden past 2 years, combined with numbers from before which amounts to 600 000 ~ 2 000 000

all of them only want welfare, moment money runs out / economy collapses they'll try to come to norway.

that is why we have given army green light to defend borders by any means necessary if swedens economy collapses.

at current rate sweden is running a defeceit from welfare to migrants at approx 57 billion USD, and sweden is a small country that cant afford being in the negative.

It only increases dependacy to the EU for sweden, which surely will only worsen the situation

satire? google only comes back to fake sites

It breaks a bunch of EU and UN treaties but they can do whatever they want until someone stops them.

We all know just how much power the UN has.

THAT'S RAACIST!!!

Always? Jensemann was our last commie leader.

source

it's genuine

>solberg
>berg

> borders will be closed by force and Swedish refugees will be rejected

That's really smart coming from a woman. She knows Swedish men and women are liberal communists that caused their own countries destruction and will not let Norway be infested.

Close the borders to all Swedish people. They're cancer.

Because it's not a big deal over here, our voters and politicians actually care about real issues. Our debates aren't centered around "gay rights" and non existing sexism and racism

b.dk/nationalt/norge-vil-bryde-folkeretten-og-afvise-flygtninge-i-krisetilfaelde

Then provide a link goddamnit.

Wtf I love refugees now

Both probably
Why would you turn away a virus but welcome the cancer that let it take hold?

The Norwegian government is literally owned by Soros and the Norwegian king said Africans are also Norwegians.

You are fucking retarded.

lmao

But muh family

59%. You are the virus and cancer killing Europe.

i can offer place to stay in my flat when sweden collapses.

Mad sven
This is why Denmark has to leave the EU aswell, so we can salvage what is left and stop the immigration death sentence

anyone cares to do a quick rundown?

desu, we're the last real white countries remaining. We have a legitimate reason to want to keep it that way.

closest you'll get is a statment from Erna Solberg issued to millitary chain of command.

lots of things here in norway is "illegal" to report on, unironically (consequences). If police orders an embargo, press has to obey.

I'm p sure this is one of those things which was buried heavily, as it was formally delivered to chain of command is exempt from public.

>friendly reminder that Sweden is not at all beyond hope.
How? Run me through a scenario in which Sweden stops cucking itself

Fucking bravo!
Although it's quite a long border to be easily enforced but still...bravo

Sweden quite literally btfo

Berg=Mountain in Norwegian and Swedish.

Last time a nigger started getting uppity in my little town he got pumped full of lead
Learn how to keep your apes in check or they will destroy you

Soon

Well damn there goes my emergency plan in case things really go to shit. I guess I'll have to swim over to Denmark now.

Yeah remember all those Americans who forced Sweden to take in rapefugees and allow the creation of Islamic ghettos?

Please break it, so we can start making flamethrower tanks again.

>"if"

She meant "When"

How about we all abandon it? Sweden has become a total joke, we should shun them until they get their shit together

Sounds like they're covering their bases for something. I hope there's a happening soon

it's fake ffs
Norway is not based either, we have the most right-wing government possible, and we're only marginally less cucked than Sweden

some good things by restricting immigration drastically this year, tho

Fuck Islam.
Fuck Muslims.
Fuck Sweden.

Sweden needs to be allowed to die as an example to the West.

will they unleash hurricane anders?

Question...

Is there any real consequences for abandoning the Geneva convention? I mean what can they literally even do?

Europe is neutered when it comes to actually using military force. Only the United States and maybe Russia have the balls to unilaterally fuck shit up.

Wtf why are Norwegian women based?

finnmark is rightful fingol clay
gibs dat to us

>Norwegians running out of oil money
>Economy already breaking down to the point that many Norwegians now has to seek jobs in Sweden (used to be the other way around)
>Norway is taking in more refugees than Sweden, whilst Sweden are throwing out ~7000(actually more than that, but 7000 is the net loss) a week since the beginning of the year
>Norway's only right wing party is now under 2%, Swedens anti-eu anti-immigrant is still the second largest party at 23%
>Norway thinks a fake news source will make em feel relevant and big again.

Honestly I get why you guys are buttblasted but you should really be focusing on your own issues.

maybe they just saw what happens to countries who are nationist and white?

- Jewish controlled american whites come to fuck you up, shalom style

if countries went full nationalism , america would go fuck them up and you be instead saying " heheh shouldnt have fucked with us bitch, shalom"

So the article I found on this was a year old...
Not exactly old but not breaking.
Good, fuck swedes.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

>We all know just how much power the UN has.
absolute none

>completely ignorant on the Frankfurt School
>completely ignorant of his own countries ability to influence others
Just kys

our oil fund still has 5 000 000 000 000kr in it, you do realize that right?

There's Norway they're gonna let that happen

So the Norwedgies are uncucked

SWEDEN! WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!?

god DAMN IT CARLOS

lol yeah your debates center around how great feminism is and how much MORE money your going to give to the migrants next year

Ive visited a little place two hours from oslo with my /out/ stuff training survival. When the shtf your pure norwegan womenfolk wont be safe from my dirty swedish mountain cock.

Some unwritten law wil still apply to them but it's all meaningless when no one enforces, which I doubt will happen if things get this severe.

You still don't understand...let me explain,your country was selected to be the sacrificial lamb,on wich europe will be reborn,if we shill and meme that sweden si son cucked it allows anyone in there aee rapebale and give free money,then all shitskins will come in,then we close borders around...we wI'll soon have entrapped the whole of Europe's problems...youll be remembered anons,not missed but remembered.

We will build a wall around Sweden, built by Polacks, enforced by Norwegians, Danes and Finns, eventually mercy nuked by Russia.

>5 billion monopoly dollars
Congrats Snownigger

Hyvä Benis:DD

Based Norway

I wanted to visit it live for a time in Scandinavia but thought it was all Sweden tier

Can I come to Norway?

I'm white

trillions, you illiterate nigger

>His country signed the Geneva Convention

lel

that's 5000 billion

Except the leftist media in the rest of Europe will blame everything on the 'evil swedish nazis' when system collapse happens.

The ones coming here now are usually red-pilled and have left behind their typical Swedish arrogance. Many even stop speaking Swedish.

It's the """""Swedes""""" everyone wants to avoid if shit hits the fan.

it more or less is, since 90% of the country is Oslo. Trondheim is mostly white though.

any prooofs that sweden is collapsing?
because i cant see any.
theyre doing 'ok' financially, right?

Our goverment is about to cut funds to our only women and gender research facility, migrants are getting kicked out, stop listing to MSM

>Norwegian king
>more than a cucked figurehead
Ishygddt

paper tigers

Please God allow people to post HD video of the Swedes being eaten alive by their own stage 4 liberal cancer!!!

>90%
>Britbong math

shitskins are penetrating the center of whitebreadom for the first time, they are going utterly insane

>It breaks a bunch of EU and UN treaties

We are not even a member of the EU. We don't need rules that don't benefit us

>it more or less is, since 90% of the country is Oslo

wat did he mean by this

nbim.no/no/
7 756 000 000 000*

Holy shit, your leader is fat

>fugees fuck economy
Thought they were supposed to be good for the economy? Of course they're not, they're useless welfare cases, and Europe will collapse under the weight of their gibme's. Fortunately these muz are used to living without electricity, and running water, so they will be able to repopulate Europe, and turn it into a mirror image, of the shitlands they came from.

well that's more than what i wrote.

They don't have laws like Germany, the Sven only faces utter ostracization. But in theory, Sweden isn't beyond hope. 9/10 people in Sweden are still ethnically European, they are much better off than us in that regard.

A series of Svens could (and have recently) organize and become the shitlords Sweden needs. We are much worse off than Sweden desu. It will take major happenings to solve our problems.

nbim.no/no/
We have lots of money. We're not seeking jobs in Sweden, some are, but it's not like we need to go to Sweden.
We took in 3000 refugees, you took in 100 000, we sent out almost 10 000.
Norways' right wing party is at 17% and the other one is at 24%.
Litterally everything these was a lie, troll attempt?

Never gonna happen, our government is too cucked, and already overrun by shitskins.

>frankfurt school

lol someone just took second year philosophy. come back when you have at least a graduate degree ahmed

Here is a source but not the source OP used.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border
>zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-24/norway-warns-sweden-will-collapse-pm-will-defy-geneva-convention-protect-border

>A country can't do what it wants within its own borders!
It can. You can declare war to force otherwise, but a treaty is just a promise. They can easily be broken and the childish politicians of today take that for granted.

Men too weak.

Sweden is done for. The question remains how much longer do they last and what will the repercussions be? I hope they all die to serve as a warning to Europeans as to what liberalism does to a once beautiful white culture.

Finland is ran by three autistic males though

>Less Merchants, how do they avoid being as cucked?

That's literally the only thing, we have less jews to fuck everything up. The jews have an extreme control over Sweden. Looking forward to more anti-jewish violence in the future.