Just fuck my skyline up

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4339282/The-incredible-U-shaped-New-York-skyscraper-unveiled.html#article-4339282

They already turned wtc into a mosque, NY is fucked.

I like this better than most modern """architecture"""

The skyline's been fucked since 9/11.

Now that whole city is fucked enough I stopped caring that it's not really NYC anymore.

Wait a sec, does it count as one tower or two towers when a plane crushes into it?

Instead of building these weird, 1-lot-wide sky-scrapers of questionable stability, why don't developers get multiple lots and cooperate to build one building that doesn't look like a toothpick, then divide up the renting spaces?

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

since when did lanklet building become the new style?

No idea, they just started popping up out of nowhere

looks beyond anything an autist could even fathom

I suspect they're cock statues for worshiping satan.

You don't have to buy airspace

Beyond a few regulations, when you buy a lot, you buy the space above it as high as you can build

Building structures become better, tall buildings with smaller bases become safer

Buy one lot instead of 4, build a tower 4 apartment buildings tall.

I fucking hate that building. My friends and I call it the minecraft tower cause it looks like something a 5 year old would make.

You live in NYC?

You mean this one? 111 west 57th is still under construction

I think that it looks cool honestly.

NYC regulation doesn't allow you to build buildings over a certain floor area, so if you want to build a tall ass building (more expensive apartments) you have to build a tall pencil cock rather than a BIG BLACK TOWER

FUCK NYC, skyline been fucked since 9/11.

I absolutely detest this building. So fugging ugly

I would never set foot on that building looks unstable as fuck

can't you make certain areas of the building public in order to bypass those restrictions? That's what Trump did

432 park avenue is a total eyesore. If you're going to build a building that tall, it should look good.

Genius anti terrorism design. Anyone trying to fly a plane into it won't be able to resist doing a sick sideways pass through the gap

It is the new style.

Get with the times, you fucking bigot

>Ahmed hit the tower
>but where muhamed
>hit it somewhere low to cause max damage
>but muhamed, where is low

slav humor is the worst

Says the country that builds sky scrapers into the ground

Looks like something out of trollscience with magnets and shit

>I can't decide which side to hit!
Flies through the center after waiting to long to choose

It's just a way to bleed more "penthouse" prices out of the market

>Selling a full floor with 4 point view to some rich Chinese investor who's fucking the dollar at the NYSE.

The Jews did this.

says the country that is to poor for skyscrapers

Our poverty is our greatest defense
No immigrant wants to stay here and the ones that were forced to stay here "escaped" to Austria and Germany

Better than having no skyscrapers at all

How the fuck did they even manage to make New York look even more atrocious than it already does?

Would it even be called a sky scraper though
Seeing as the top is in the ground

How is such a thin building even practical? I guess it could work as residential but not for office.

Is this real or computer generated?

Why not go all the way and make a McDonalds 'm' shaped one?

cool rendering

There's a rather complicated formula. You get an additional allowance if part of the property is public, but it's not much.

Mega-richies confirmed for poor taste as they build the iPhone of buildings.

Mostly computer generations of buildings under construction

It's what the skyline will look like in 3 years

looks like google earth dummy

That's literally a phallus

>yimby
more like timby amirite

>tfw kind of like it
What's wrong with me?

It's almost as though they used Google Earth as a base and superimposed the new budings in...

Benis :DD

K

This is going to piss you guys off. The Jews and traitors are really mocking us now
>"Inspired by a trashcan"

>builds sky scrapers into the ground
What do you mean by this?

I don't understand why people want to live in those tall as fuck skyscrapers. The thought of things that could happen just unnerves the fuck out of me. Like, what if it's structurally unsound for whatever reason and it collapses while you're trying to go to sleep and you're apartment is on the 100th floor so you're fucked. What if you have a little to much to drink on night, get blacked out and somehow fall out your window and that's one black out you're not coming out of? I mean the view must be worth the risk right?

What's the point of structures that tall? How long does it take the elevator to get to the top? 30 minutes?

Don't forget, what if a plane comes flying in, I mean it happened 2 times already

It's just for masses of office space because land is at a premium. And they're designed and built by people who know what they're doing so they probably won't collapse. Probably.

Very quick

Ever been to the empire State building? Takes like 30 seconds to get to the topn

>What's the point of structures that tall?
To mock god, of course.

Terrorists BTFO

its retarded to place the bend between other high building. it needs its own entire space or else the other buildings steal the might of the bend.

Literally a giant gondola
Memes are coming to life

:--DDD

imagine being in a storm while being in that building. spooky.

hehe it's a big penis hehe

this won't go through - people were already pitching a fit about 432 park casting a shadow

Yeah and now it's completed and ruining the skyline

The view is amazing. You might not appreciate the view, but as a NYC businessman with your 11/10 trophy wife, you need something to make her happy because your penis is 2 inches long

ny skyline 2100

FUG :DDD

I applaud this underrated post

Top kek

>be faggot
>live in new york skyscraper
>jew wife being lazy
>decide to go out for cigarette because you cant smoke inside and windows dont open
>leave apartment and walk to elevator
>after going down 35 floors elevator gets stuck
>fuck
>stand and wait for 20 minutes until doors manually pulled open
>guess ill walk
>walk down the remaining 107 flights of stairs
>step outside, open pack to discover it empty
>"shit"
>walk 7 blocks to the nearest store that sells cigarettes
>hand cashier a $30 for a pack of USA lights, receive $1.38 in change
>walk outside
>get hit by plane
>die

depends on your insurance goy

woooow

God damn, I haven't had a laugh this hard in ages.

How the fuck do the elevators work at the top? You just have to get out and walk?

I still don't understand how there's enough room for all the people on the ground in between buildings.

Shyamalan

Hang on lads, I've seen this one before.

It's just setup for the next spiderman movie

You havent heard of nyc zoning codes have you

>mfw jews are building a portal to hell right in the middle of Jew York City

w-what are they planning

>tfw land is so cheap we just built out instead of up
>no cool skyline to brag about

It's a portal gate to summon moloch you plebs.

Who is questioning their stability?

>sprawl
kys

Because they're harder to hit when you're flying a plane at 500 mph

Nice gateway.

Wonder where it leads.

As someone who lives on the 21st and top floor of a prettty small building, it shakes a bit in storms.

I can't imagine what it'd be like in that 500m trash can building at the penthouse. Constant shaking. At least you can't fall out of the window desu

That was more of a joke. I'm sure they are stable.

I'm also sure that they look like toothpicks and I would rather have large, magnificent tall buildings than toothpicks

I was to the top of the 9/11 towers a few times before the US government blew them up, and there wasn't really any noticeable shaking. I recall being surprised when the tour guide told us how much it would move just from the wind blowing.

Same experience basically at the top of that big tower they built in Dubai. Couldn't really feel a thing.

Why don't they just connect the buildings together and make the roads go through them like a tunnel.

Those fucking thin skyscrapers look ugly as fuck, I want to bring them down right now

>obesity cured

success

Holy shit that is a lot of three million dollar condos. They're really going to test this market

You should expect that from a building designed to harness the wind in order to grind grains.