You guys keep going on about how it's ALL muslims

you guys keep going on about how it's ALL muslims

proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ah fuck off you embarrass us brits you paki cunt

history

They are just trying to be edgy
>muh rapefugees
>Muh muslims wanna kill all the infidels
anyways i'm a happy muslim lurking on pol

still waiting for the proof tho innit

Book 9 of the koran: "Book of the Sword" is quite specific, and "abrogates" earlier more tolerant verses

Pillars of Wisdom of How Muslims Debates:

1. Lie, because the Qur'an approves al taqiyyah (The permission to lie to Non-Muslims)
2. Deny that the verse ever exists in the Qur'an
3. Claim that you are taking it out of context
4. Claim you need to learn Arabic to understand the Qur'an
5. Say Mohammed killed thousands in self-defence only
6. Quote verses from the Old Testament, which all Christians reject in an attempt to divert attention from Qur'an evil verses
7. Say that Hitler was a Christian following the Bible
8. Say Mohammed loved the Jews until they attacked him for no reason.
9. Say that a billion and a half or so of Muslims cannot be wrong
10. Insist that Islam is a religion of peace spread by a very peaceful sword.
11. Never ever admit that Islamic terrorists follow strict Qur'anic teachings
12. Never admit that Qur'an contains even a single verse of hatred
13. When all else fails changes the subject and blames the Jews
14. Completely disregard the basic premise of debate and fundamental good manners by continually over speaking any debater you disagree with.
15. Accuse the other of being an ignorant hater and declare yourself the winner.

>taqqyia
aaand opinion discarded

still no proof that ALL muslims :^(

how does this prove that ALL muslims?

sure, you could give me a poll which demonstrates a large majority of muslims (even moderate muslims) embrace & advocate for some sort of terrorism. but that wouldn't demonstrate ALL muslims. the same thing could be said for christians or any other oppressed minority

does anyone have a shred of evidence that ALL muslims? anything at all?

>DURR UR TROLLING
regardless of whether or not that's true, the claim that ALL muslims goes unproven yet again

It's all Muslims, but it's also all Jews. If you think you perceive a contradiction there, you haven't lurked long enough and must remain silent in the congregation until you attain the required level of aptitude for doublethink. Once you can accept that it's all Muslims and all Jews, you have crested the learning curve and the rest will come to you more easily.

If you follow the koran you must want to kill all non-muslims or enslave them, therefoe ISIS are the purest form of islam since Mohammed the pedophile camel-urine-drinking prophet

It doesn't have to be all.

See: nazis during WW2.

not

>taqqiya
>prophet promotes violence against nonbelievers
There's your answer.

Do wot, Abdul?

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

i said "not" arthur

Could you elaborate?

aaaand proof.

its all jews the muslims are just tools like niggers and mexicants.

If in islamic doctrine there existed an order to "kill the unbelievers" then explain why we have a good portion of christians in the middle east

Gimme proof of taqqyia first

Read their damn book. The only "good" Muslims are the heretics that don't follow much of the Qur'an.

Apathy, greed, self-interest, not taking the koran seriously, who knows. Go fuck your goat you stinking paki cunt.

Love the deep through analysis

Any Islamic country is a fucking joke by western standards.

>Implying it has to be all Muslims.
The vast majority of Nazis never harmed a Jew.

>proof?
The Koran

Not all muslims are terrorists.
All terrorists are muslims.

And muslims give 75% approval to muslim terrorists, and support muslim terrorism in every way they can.

yes because you will totally support the people that were burning your mosques and genociding your people right?
also i love that percentage you gave

It's your kike cousins too Ahmed

>Once you can accept that it's all Muslims and all Jews, you have crested the learning curve and the rest will come to you more easily.
sweet bruv but where's the proof for the first bit?
proof that ALL muslims accept this pls
>someone disagrees with me therefore all muslims
that's a non-sequitur, m8
so #NotAllMuslims y/n?
ok, but how does that prove ALL muslims?
i didn't claim it's all muslims or had to be all muslims
that's exactly what i'm questioning.
how does the koran prove that ALL muslims are terrorists?
so #NotAllMuslims y/n?

>you guys keep going on about how it's ALL muslims
How what specifically is all muslims ?

Eat a dick cigani

Oh geez i saw a graph on the internet
>must be true

Link's in the picture gypsy scum. Or do you have trouble with basic cognitive functions?

proof?
all muslims are actual or potential terrorists
all muslims accept and advocate for terrorism
all muslims accept and advocate for the destruction of all non-muslims
etc
still doesn't prove ALL muslims, senpai

If Islam was the cause, you would expect to see Muslims in Canada reading the Qur'an and bombing buildings
You would expect that back in the 60s Syria would of had terrorists doing the exact same thing they are doing now.
You would expect Muslims in Kyrgyzstan not voting for a woman as President.
And most of all you would expect that if it did cause terrorism there would be more terrorism and violence in Muslim countries as opposed to the opposite which is the case if you compare Muslim communities in the west with non-Muslim communities and compare the Middle East with Christian Nations in Central Africa.

Oh ya also i aint romanian
the romanian IP was showing up all day for some reason
i live in syria

There are three kinds of Muslims:
1) Terrorists
2) Those who do nothing to stop terrorists or support them
3) Those missing their head aka heretics

its not all muslims. but all muslims subscibe to the ideology causing it. unless they wanna defy their prophet theyre gonna so some fd up shib. thats all

so what is the cause, bro? How do we fix this shit.

From the outside Islam doesn't look tolerant enough to coexist in secular western democracies. At least dialog with us instead of talking in right/wrong terms.

The reason for terrorism is there being nothing to stop it.
If anyone has watched Walking Dead or Mad Max or any post apocalyptic movie then you understand the idea of those raving bands of killers and rapists going around doing whatever they want because there isn't anyone to stop them.
Now if we put that into a real life scenario what happens is you get ISIS, you get the The Lord's Resistance Army and the Catholic Drug Lords in Honduras with their own Patron Saints and the Atheistic Rebels murdering missionaries in Thailand for being Christians and so on...

Not all of them, but we just don't like muslim culture. And when a muslim is coming here THEY should accept our culture. I am not going to a muslim country trying to make them accept my culture because I'd be beheaded in a minute. This is why everyone got fed up with them.

>so #notallmuslims

I guess that depends on if you consider the heretics actual Muslims. Frankly I don't care if 100% of the Muslim population were heretics, I'm not going to trust any belief structure that advocates the killing of non-believers in their scriptures.

When making potato chips they grab a few potatoes from the crate at random. If those potatoes do not pass quality standards, the whole batch is discarded.
This is how I see muslims

muslims used to not have technology and directly trade w us. unless they want to defy their prophet theyre gonna fuck up infidel haven aka america

uuuuum think again sweetie

So the answer is to criticize their shit ideas and police accordingly. That's what Sup Forums is generally saying.

For example, the old testament is criticized to fuck and back. Most Christians have abandoned it long ago as shit/outdated law. That processneeds to happen to Islam, and then we have no problems between us..

radical muslims hate moderate muslims for not strictly following the religion, sweetie

look up what erdogan said about it faggot

No the answer is that your country shouldnt have took a block out of an already unstable region influenced heavily by sects and hundreds of extremists in their political ideologies

Stay there

i bet everything this statistic was done by the Gatestone Institute or it's equivilents

> But that doesn't prove all!
It doesn't need to. If one in 3 potatoes are rotten in one crate compared to one in 1,000 in another, which crate would you take in?

Well ya senpai i aint a coward to leave

pretty sure it's written in their religion. if they don't follow it to the dot then they are not really Muslims. just like those Christians who commit adultery, who give in to gluttony and greed. they are not really christian, they just grew up with it, are afraid of it, but don't really want to follow it all. all religions is stupid, but Muslims take the cake.

>2 implies all muslims support terrorism
proof?
>all muslims subscibe to the ideology causing it
proof?
that's all cool
i'm just interested in the proof that ALL muslims have an intepretation of the koran which predicates advocacy of terrorism, killing non-believers, etc
still not proof that ALL muslims, sorry

It's actually a survey of over 300,000 muslims around the world. There's a less common version of that picture which divides it by nation.

Maybe Ghaddafi and Saddam shouldn't have been dumb enough to threaten the world reserve currency? Our response was 100% predictable.

Nevertheless, we have to move forward from this point. Not from 20 years ago.

content.gallup.com/origin/gallupinc/GallupSpaces/Production/Cms/POLL/njiym7x7nkuh2cnawawxka.gif

>proof that ALL muslims accept this pls
If you don't believe Muslim teachings you are not a Muslim.

Pretty to understand fampai.

It's actually Pew Research. The closest thing to unquestionable numbers you can get in polling.

FPBP

Oh sorry, i guess massacring the Population is justified then

Imagine you invite a bunch of niggers who, according to their gang creed, raping little kids is okay into your house. Now, only 10 of these 100 niggers, will actually carry out these rapes. 60 silently agree, 20 have no opinion, 10 aren't exactly niggers anymore and believe in behaving like a civilized human being. These niggers spread this kid rape creed amongst themselves whether they believe it or not. It is a daily thing, there is no dispute that raping is condoned and encouraged to prove your loyalty, but only the 10 will rape a kid.

You run a school and a section of the board allow these niggers in.

>Implying economics isn't itself a weapon
>Implying the Libyan gold dinar wasn't a financial nuke to the West.

Like I said, the response was predictable, if unfortunate.

>waa stop saying that all Muslims are terrorists!

I've literally never heard anyone say this, it's more akin to reaching into a bag of M&M's for a snack, knowing that 2/10 contain cyanide

I will leave this here before heading to sleep

It's going to be kinda' hard to produce proof of ALL Muslims if we can't come to an agreement on what it even means to be a Muslim. If a person isn't following the Qur'an to the letter of the law are they still a Muslim, some would say yes others would say no?

You've framed your initial question in such a way that it's impossible to answer in a manner you would find satisfying.

It's not ALL Muslims. It's a significant enough proportion of them to cause massive trouble. Everywhere they have ever been.

When you have an ideology that explicitly condones war and killing that is the result. You give the 1% to .1% of dangerous psychos legitimacy.

Most Muslim's are okay. Most people are okay. But Islam is violent and dangerous and has no place in civilized society.

Now kindly become an apostate or emigrate.

Wrong. 2 is a subset of all Muslims. Do you even Venn diagram?

This bullshit about Islam being some catalyst for intellectual achievement needs to be fucked right off. It's been intellectually stagnant for 1000 years. The achievements happened despite Islam not because of it.

Kys larpfag

It's not all Muslims but consider the following:

472 attacks so far this year (at least 3 yesterday)
3200+ dead

Problem of the lemons tells me I cannot know which ones are doing it before they do it. Therefore I prefer to leave them amoung their own to do that to each other.

It's a movement created to conquer by the sword, and all of its followers should be viewed as enemies of freedom and mankind. It doesn't matter if you behead a photographer or just wear a hijab, the normalisation and propigation of such an anti-human ideology is the problem of all the take part in the act.

He's a moderate, do you expect anything more from their ilk? I can sympathize with why radicals hate them all much more than us, moderate Muslims are "that kid" of religious dogmas.

1. It doesn't have to be all, not all nazis gassed Jews either but war was still declared. You're never going to have an entire group all believing the same exact thing

2. The base of Islam is the Quran
The Quran is pretty fucking evil. If you follow the Quran then you agree with it and thus are a piece of shit, if you pick and choose what to believe or just ignorant of your own religion yet want to stop criticism of it then you're also a piece of shit.

3. You judge something by its fruits, or results of its actions. The results of Islam has been shit everywhere it goes. Islamic countries are shit places to live, Islamic neighborhoods are shit to live, and the more Muslims a country get the more problems they face. So we can easily conclude Islam is pretty shit.

I wasn't aware he stated he was a Muslim. I assumed he was a fucking white male shitting up Sup Forums by trying to get someone to say that it isn't ALL Muslims.

The big problem I have with "moderates" is you can never know to what degree they can be trusted. I've read the Qur'an cover to cover and have a fairly good grip what's in there (in the proper context); a moderate can be turned extremist pretty damn quick if they get ahold of the wrong passages, of which there are many.

>extremist

I should have said fundamentalist.

Muslim's are generally not peaceful. They will seem normal at first. But the more you hang around them, the more you see the dark underbelly of the ideology appearing every now and then.

Story time user. Lets see some green text.

this.
in Christianity there's the golden rule.
in Hinduism there's the concept of karma.
I'm Buddhism there's the rejection of the physical and exciting state.
An in Islamism you have to kill all those who are disbelievers.

Using "innit" confirmed paki

not one argument made pol btfo again

This may be the most British post I've ever read on this board. Well done.

>when you just pretend there were no arguments made and hope no one notices

All terrorists are Muslims.

wtf, I like israel now

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Nah mate just literally half

>muslim
>Romania

you're a gypsy mate

Fuck off you muzzie cunt. The day of the rope shall come and you best hope to fucking Christ that he shows mercy to your goat fucking religion because when we are done with you, there will be none of you left!

>3. You judge something by its fruits, or results of its actions. The results of Islam has been shit everywhere it goes. Islamic countries are shit places to live, Islamic neighborhoods are shit to live, and the more Muslims a country get the more problems they face. So we can easily conclude Islam is pretty shit.

For once, I'm in agreement with the zionist dog.

Why did you ignore Islam btfo again