A fucking townhouse

No wonder people are unsatisfied in Britistan. If your leader lives and works in a similar shitty place as Nigel, the plumber, how can you even try to make you country great agian?

Don't you get bored making the same thread every fucking day you autistic kraut?

christ is that germany's reichstag? looks like a clone processing lab out of some bad movie about a dystopian future

tbqh, kraut. I'd take the British one over that modernist monstrosity.

its all at the back actually, it looks really unassuming from the front though

but its really as big as the french/american one

id actually prefer it if it was as small as it looks, makes my comfy country feel comfyier

I like how top right employs aggressive degenerate art / architecture

It's probably because the Prime Minister is not Head of State.

this

Residential buildings are quite shite here

>christ is that germany's reichstag?
no, the reichstag is this one. You might have noticed that the pic in my OP has the White House in it, which is - probably unbeknownst to you - the seat of the Head of Government of the US, not the seat of the legislative branch.

yes and yes it actually is

>It's probably because the Prime Minister is not Head of State.
Neither is the Chancellor of Germany, mate.

The pictures are of the relevant seats of the Heads of Governments.

I agree with you britbro, I'd rather live in a comfy house than a huge one

but why u show merkels bunker and not castle bellvue?

Germany's is by far the nastiest.

>show merkels bunker and not castle bellvue?
Because the Kanzleramt is... wait for it .... the seat of the Kanzler.

>Germany's is by far the nastiest.
And by far the most functional and cheapest to maintain.

Which is why Germany is the only country with a budget surplus and a trade surplus of the 4 countries.

Lmao even Brazil is better.
Actually I think it's not good that Brazil is better.

It is much bigger than it looks. Plus, it's tradition.

>most functional and cheapest to maintain
Typical Kraut autism.

>muh efficiency
KYS robot

>He would rather his leader live in a huge palace to rub it in that globalists are far removed from the little people

typical goose-stepping, ant-like, dictator-loving Kraut

The Prime Minister also gets Chequers Court, it's just outside of London. There's barely any photos of it though, I guess security is pretty tight.

Britain's bad but they're British so I'm not surprised. Germany's is so stale, lifeless and Jewed, it needs to be Reiched

How is trade surplus relevant? Your electricity also
costs more, because of muh no nukes meme. So I'm even doubting your cheapest maintaince claim.

Although If you post proof I'll believe it, right now it seems like a claim pulled right out of your ass.

That building looks depressing as hell.

This is where the King of Leafs lives, nothing crazy but it sure looks cozy

If our enemies take it over the whole country wins

pretty meh desu

>insulting Britain's government building when yours looks like it was built out of spare parts

isnt that the whole point tho?
common man/woman who was voted by common men and women live in a common house. they have a queen living in a giant fucking castle already.

Well the role of the PM is to run the country, we have the Queen and Buckingham Palace for all our fancy diplomatic shows.

who fucking cares

Glad to see someone (in Cuckistan no less) had glommed onto this hilarious meme I started last summer.

>a fucking rowhome

Pic related: the British consulate in Camden, NJ

Fugg

Ahhm, does a child rapist live there? It sort of looks like... well it looks like it has a deep cellar.

>not liking Georgian townhouses

You fuckin pleb

>muh divide and conquer
Fuck off

>>insulting Britain's government building when yours looks like it was built out of spare parts
Ours works, Britistan's does not.

This is, in a nutshell, also the general difference between the UK and Germany. Germany works, the UK does not.

>see brit hate thread
>always a kraut

third times the charm buckshot

The British one looks the comfiest. Also, stop making this fucking thread.

10 Downing Street is quite luxurious inside and is also heavily fortified (a mortar going off in the back garden didn't hurt any of the cabinet members in session because the place is pretty bomb proof).
Also our "leader" technically doesn't live or work there. The head of state is the queen, and she lives in Buckingham Palace, occasionally going to live in Balmoral castle.

Interesting fact about 10 Downing Street:

When they renovated it about a hundred years ago, they found the bricks were originally yellow, but had been covered in soot from the pea soupers in London.

They decided to clean the bricks then paint it black, because that's what people were used too.

Also, it was built on the cheap by a conman and they've repaired the foundations about three times because the grounds so shit.

>not posting Buckingham Palace

still, usually they use pretty historic buildings for these kinds of things.
All over the city I live in embassies get old mansions and shit. its pretty neat.
They dont have to be particularly fancy, just nice looking and reflect the country's architectural styles.
I get what you're saying though, it serves its purpose.

>Also our "leader" technically doesn't live or work there. The head of state is the queen
The head of government is the PM.

Similarly, the head of government is the German chancellor while the head of state is the German president.

>That modernist glass autistic mess of a building

You're one to talk you sperg. Some of us haven't had to completely rebuild from total destruction and ruin like you have

Plain > Ugly