Is this a meme or a redpill

Is this a meme or a redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/nutrition-vitamins-11/fat-water-nutrient?page=1
testosteroneresource.com/supplement-reviews/super-male-vitality/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a yellow tincture.

and it's not a pill

A scam

>yellow
how does user know?

Alex Jones is controlled opposition

Why don't you spend your shekels in it and let us know you cuck

Super Male Vitality!

From a balding fat guy.

Of course it's a meme you dipshit. Your body needs a certain amount of vitamins, but getting more than it needs accomplishes nothing. You literally piss our excess vitamin C. Not to mention that everything other than food has shit-tier absorption rates for nutrients.

Just follow daily allowance and don't take too many non-water soluble vitamins.

webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/nutrition-vitamins-11/fat-water-nutrient?page=1

a guess.

The only thing these supplements do is make money. They're only effective in men who are undernourished and are clinically lacking vital minerals and vitamins (including amino acids).

You want a super male vitality potion? Hop on gear. Cycle Test and you'll be the best version of yourself you ever thought possible.

Floppy hair, floppy cock, no pep and vim.

CBD is better and actually works.

It's snake oil, pure and simple. It's a nebulous herbal supplement being peddled by a conman with a bunch of garbage doctorates, with his biggest spokesman being a water filter merchant.

>1 post by this ID
HI GIDF

I'm not even a jonestowner and I love that shit. Of course I buy it directly from the guy who designed it not infotards. For real though so much energy so many gains.

You don't know what's in it huh. It's not a multivitamin.

>20 times and he'd probably die
You clearly dont know what your talking about or the sheer power of Super Male Vitality (tm)
Alex Jones NORMALLY could punch a man 20 times to his death, but on Super Male Vitality (tm), it just takes a tap of the finger

>Of course I buy it directly from the guy who designed it not infotards

Thanks in advance for the name of said product famalam

its fucking real. I just bought a years supply. I have noticed the effects.

Look up androtrex from global healing center. If you get that and their iodine supplement it WILL change your life. I do a lot of physical activity as a part of my work so I ended up hooked on the caffeine and energy drink jew. After I started taking those I haven't felt the need to have either and I have enough energy to go to the gym after.

Post time stamped pic

Do I vape this shit or what?

the alex jones cucks on this site who migrated from leddit are literally cancer

been using this for seven months now and I can attest that I cum buckets now. My orgasms are so intense I almost lose consciousness

Tru I cum so fucking much when I do and it's way thicker like you can tell my speed count is high af.

hahaha maybe its the debunked ingredient tribulus of unknown dosages youre taking! Keep shelling shekels at (((alex jones))) goys!

>I said it so it's true
I don't even buy it from Jones anyway.
Same manufacturer, same product, no money going to rabbi Jones.

>>I said it so it's true
how about numerous scientific researches on the ingredient, "tribulus terrestris"?
Also, why buy that product then if you arent an alex jones cultist? it doesnt take much effort to find out how much of a scam this formula is, regardless of label. You could literally get the markets best product for the same p-rice

Heres one simple and detailed review:

testosteroneresource.com/supplement-reviews/super-male-vitality/

Read the study that site linked too and I'm not surprised. I wouldnt expect to see any difference in young guys with normal hormone levels, especially in the quantities they're taking. I know for a fact my hormones were completely out of wack before starting it mood swings, slow metabolism, etc. Whether or not it's actually boosting T I won't pretend to know. I have, however, noticed my metabolism speed up and I'm less of a little bitch on general. I'll concede it's probably a little over priced though. The iodine is by far the best thing that guy has designed and I noticed a ton of benefits from that and the science is behind it, also its cheap as hell.