Ableist My Dick

Snowflake student creates database to shame professors for "ableist microaggressions." Then she was stupid enough to leave it as an open Google drive doc. Flood that shit.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSew4wBmQOBF7F4Ixz1gm6MO7MMxOJn7xwIiG_vzBHJGqTemKg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Other urls found in this thread:

campusreform.org/?ID=8964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Check it

Checked you hamburger.

t. mad professor

checked
&
Praised

>2017
>doesn't smoke cigarettes

DONT CLICK GOOGLE LINKS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

it's a real link

campusreform.org/?ID=8964

bumpin

Archive it fag, I ain't clicking that shit

Won't mods shut this down?

class: "Anal Stretching"

love it

the serious answer of the database are so dumb , it hurts

the link is valid

just watching the responses roll in is priceless

rockin, rockin and trollin

Bumping for Kek

"Anal Aerobics" Someone should archive this, it's too good

chekt

Google docs is a common way to dox you. Watch out for the email you are logged in with.

just post on Tor

>Goldschmitt, Kariann
>Goldschmitt

>One day shortly after the start of class, Al-Whaleem Jazaad Uf'Bakalaka arrived a bit late. Noticing this, the professor quickly and professionally leaps into action. The aforementioned student Al-Whaleem suffers from the mental conditions typically associated with his kind, being a Muslim, and so before the poor lad could accidentally shout "Aluah Akbar" and blow us up because he didn't know any better, the professor quickly crams shreds of dried pork past yellowing, disgusting teeth.

>I've never seen a kike tackle a mudslime, it was amazing; Such ferocity. There was a struggle, Al-Whaleem suffering mentally and not understanding why, followed by an impromptu class project to make him feel more included by having special needs (like excessive attention) met.

>So progressive. I love this country.

I love you bastards. PRAISE KEK.

so good thanks all

I'm surprised shes even allowed to create this

good response

>GAS THE KIKES! NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
shit response

please stop doing this shit and be creative

I'm just leaving this here

stackoverflow.com/questions/20410497/use-app-scripts-to-open-form-and-make-a-selection/20510224#20510224