"Couldn't Have Been Prevented"

"Couldn't Have Been Prevented"

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/23/opinions/westminster-attack-security-services-russell-opinion/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/new-york-bombing-fbi-names-28-year-old-suspect-as-authorities-pr/
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe/belgium-antwerp-car-intercepted/
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>long overdue
Is this real?
Hey guys it's time for a totally normal terror attack. After all, we're about due for one.

Lets face it... we had this coming. All this racist shit, brexit, you gotta feel pretty fucking isolated and scared as a muslim. We NEEDED this wake up call, and should be glad it was only this bad.

> long overdue
We are so fucked

When your loved ones get plowed over and stabbed, remember that we needed such a wake up call

alri lads time for the yearly scheduled terrorist attack. I hope I don't get killed today lol!

>needed
*deserved

>long overdue

Fuck man. I can't believe we such a time where a MSM outlet can say this.

>long overdue
>couldn't have been prevented

Okay.

Let's stop the terrorist watch then. Give us back our rights and stop monitoring telecom. Free the internet.

>we're not afraid
>terrorism doesn't kill that many
>cars are more dangerous

Okay, so stop complaining about hatecrime. Not one more cent to a fucking tranny because the risk of dying in a car crash is higher than being beaten to death for being transsexual. No more handouts to women either, no more domestic violence shelters.

Let's be consistent with this logic. There's not a problem, because other things are worse. We'll always live with the issue, so there's no point doing anything.

STICK TO THIS LOGIC WITH ANYTHING BUT PROTECTING ISLAM WHY DON'T YOU

there are people out there who ironically think this

>"Couldn't Have Been Prevented"
I mean how exactly do you stop someone getting in a car and running people over? Once he was out of the car he only managed to get one person, but you can't exactly stop someone driving onto a pavement randomly without, idk, enclosing all the pavements with fences or something equally unreasonable

can't find this headline anywhere

need a source

>long overdue

So under your logic, your birth couldn't have been prevented. I mean, once your black father seeded your mom there was nothing anyone could do?

>Oh no I'm so scared by people voting
>Better go on a killing spree

ah, just like scheduled maintenance, part of a normal, healthy society! got it!

You shoot any paki fuck you see behind the wheel of anything with an engine. You don't contemplate if they are a terrorist, you just act. Odds are, you just saved lives. ONLY muzzie shits are killing people by driving/flying things with engines into other humans, they have exhibited a clear pattern that this is what they do. You should exhibit a clear pattern of ANY mudshit you see operating any engine you kill them dead.

>long overdue

Fuck. We seriously need to string these traitors up and pull out their guts in front of them.

Weak shoop.

Pic related is the best thing I've seen all day

he was a known terrorist and shouldn't have been walking free

Here's your prevention.

And this is why I refuse to help or enlighten anyone, they voted for this mess. They get to get enriched I am so happy I live in rural areas.

cnn.com/2017/03/23/opinions/westminster-attack-security-services-russell-opinion/

What if I told you that...the chance of being beaten to death because of being a tranny is more likely than dying in a car crash?

Like it's a small earthquake, or el Nino. How dystopian can you get. No Islamic terrorist attacks if there isn't any Islam. Like Nietzsche said, morality is just a cover for inaction and fear.

>long overdue
At least they're coming to terms in their own way with the fact that Muslims chimping out is an inevitability.

It's real user. The shilling in the comments is horrendous too.

hol up hol up
so ur saying
that u can install
over 3 million cameras in london
go on weekly raids in every neighbourhood for knives
literally drive around in pickups looking for anyone who doesn't have a tv licence
but
as soon as someone
suggests
a fence
no
we are going too far into the nanny state

I am in awe. Is this the kind of logic that led to calais? Do you fuckers even read what you type anymore?

By banning Muslims and going crusader on their asses. Its the simplest and most practical solution. Purge Muslims.

*Could have been prevented by having the balls to include racial/religious profiling as part of your immigration policy. Actually literally the only way it could have been prevented. Instead lives keep being sacrificed on the altar of "muh values."

Faggotry.

where do you live exactly?

asking for a friend (this is her)

>"morality is just a cover for inaction and fear"

Only London gets attacked and I don't care about london and I live here

I hate the new style of ski goggles.

How could you have prevented this?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/09/19/new-york-bombing-fbi-names-28-year-old-suspect-as-authorities-pr/

>Couldn't have been prevented
same style of attack was prevented in antwerp the very next day

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe/belgium-antwerp-car-intercepted/

Long overdue is something you say about the big earthquake that is supposed to hit california, not a ducking attack

You'd have to prove it.

>cars are more dangerous
>start using cars

Can't make it up

rachel cook is fucking hot

100% anglo, sorry buddy. We have abortion in this country so that still doesn't make sense, although I know you guys are basically getting rid of abortion over there so I guess if I was a yank it'd be true
"Shoot any brown person who's driving", yeah great idea, shoot innocent people in case they're terrorists. I know you reach for your guns reflexively but more people died from guns yesterday in the US than died in our terror attack yesterday
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
He was briefly investigated in the same way if you met up with someone in a pub once a week who later was involved in terrorism you'd be checked out too. He had no known links to any terror organisations
It's not the nanny state thing, it's just how would you practically put a fence everywhere in London? There's traffic barriers at some crossings but in a bunch of places the pavement's too narrow. Also most of those 3 million cameras are private CCTV like you get in supermarkets
Unsurprisingly most people don't want a race war

I was obviously joking you absolute retard

>long overdue

I genuinely hope this is bait but you never know with cucks

*blocks your path*

>americans are this tone deaf to sarcasm
is this why your comedy shows have to be super literal, because you don't get it otherwise?

He's a non-white Muslim. Deport him at gunpoint, that's how. Non-whites have no inherent right or claim to live in white homelands, they're only given it.

Hard to run people over from a jail cell where he should've been in the first place.

>long overdue

if ur people stopped coming into our country everyone would be happy. until theres still terrorist attacks cause america is still infidel

Part and fucking parcel mate.

you'd just hate something else. You're already fapping to non-issues so I'm sure you could find another non-issue that rubs your neurons.

Is the cleansing of degeneracy also long overdue?

Short of purging anything even remotely Muslim-looking from the UK, it's impossible to prevent someone from getting into a car and running people over, as long as they have the will to do so.

Nice is the textbook example. Just motor along, mowing down people in a vehicle big enough not to take significant damage from the impacts and rack up an immense body count.

>attack was long overdue
t. CNN

I am sad that tourists were injured, not only for them personally, but it reflects badly upon the country and it also means that those injured weren't the libshits who support/voted for this shit.

You see, on first glance I know this is bait.

But your country is literally so fucked up that people start to believe that it's real. Like I would not be surprised if someone from the UK said that IRL to me.

Jesus fucking christ it's actually like living in a sci-fi horror book. These peoples civilizations are crumbling before their eyes and they just sit there and say "I guess we deserved this :)" It's the scariest experience to actually talk to people that think like this

long over due? are we treating terrorist attacks like natural disasters now? like an earthquake or something?

KEK'd

what the fuck, they aren't fucking earthquakes

they CAN be prevented

>long overdue

Why the FUCK would people be okay with this being 'expected' or 'normal'

HOW FAR IS THEIR HEAD IN THEIR ASS?

OK english man. Try follow my thinking.

>remove muslim

It is hard, but keep trying!

>remove muslim from car

OK one step further

>remove muslim from country

Now, attack is prevented, pavement unfenced

do you know many retards are in europe and america? u never know

Imagine if they said this about the Dylan Roof attack or that recent one with the guy from Baltimore

no im just saying actual muslims hate western civilization. not cause they decide to come here and be oppressed cause they dont want to integrate

>do what we want or we become extremist and kill people

love how people literally defend this ideology en masse. Even down to that dude from R1 threatening it if there wasnt more minorities in film

Mudslimes don't actually use iron sights, c'mon now.

He was a known associate of ISIL on British soil and has a string of offences longer than most of the population combined, including possession of deadly weapon and GBH. What makes you think he should have been walking free?