DO YOU KNOW WHY HUMANS FEAR CLOWNS?

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv11438968182509.html

Some info about the situation:

>Google is censoring it
>you had to go to alternate sites to see it
>alternate sites are censoring it now as well. Probably because they noticed large upspike in its interest.

Tinfoil explanation:
Its some kind of biblical happening, it will cause cataclysm later this year at the end of summer when stars will align.

Larper explanation:
Some user said it was a binary hypernova. And we will get fucked in our lifetime because of it

Monday, August 21, 2017 is when it completely crosses America horizontally.

Its exact position lies 207.68333333333333, -8.23333 under Coordinate System J2000.0

Other urls found in this thread:

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2577047/pg1?disclaimer=1
youtube.com/watch?v=N8EnYLGPtx8
dropbox.com/s/j46997sbh5vuuyh/Neumayer.rar?dl=0
worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucked as in wiped out fucked or just earth becomes inhospitable fucked?

what happens when it hits?

Scientifically and realistically, what could it be?

is this the end of humanity?

What's it's name if it has one? I've been trying to find it.

also digits and we all survive

there have been threads on this before saying its some angels vs demons shit where it proves the bible right, something to do with antartica or something

also jews

IT

What you are looking at is HIM.

KEK is always watching us from the beyond, taking our memes and making them a reality. The only way to manifest KEK's avatar into the material world is by achieving 'Meme Heaven' through maximum meme overload. HIM is the evil counterpart of KEK, and that holds the alias of "The Final/True Enemy". HIM has an insatiable hunger for memes and will devour entire solar systems if their meme levels are high enough. Unless there are Memes nearby, it will go into stasis, but as long as there are Memes active it will not cease. HIM has been slumbering for centuries but due to recent events of Earth achieving 'Meme Heaven', the earth began releasing powerful meme radiation into outer space, strong enough to reach HIM and awaken it.

To summon our savior is to bring forth it's destruction. KEK will help us ascend far enough to trigger our end. KEK was never on our side, only the side of memes.

fucking jews, they are everywhere

IF GET KEK HAS NOT FORSAKEN US
KEK SHEILD US WITH YOUR HOLY MEMES

Everyone gets tired, we should all take a nap. Everyone, let's go to sleep. Don't your eyes get tired browsing Sup Forums all day? Rest for a while. It will all be better soon. Sleep.

Would it be possible to view this anywhere in the UK?

fugg

informedchristians.com

It's third impact. I don't want to join with you faggots.

ITS LITERALLY KEK'S FRIEND SOBEK

WELCOME SOBEK

42 is digits when the universe is involved. Also I vote we call it Wormwood

reposting

explain image pls so i can sleep tonight

Remember

>Mistaking based bro Sobek with the cosmic terror, HIM.

Just neck yourself

Not gunna lie. That looks pretty tasty desu.

NOT POLITICS

>>>/X/

since 2014

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2577047/pg1?disclaimer=1

Will it be painless?

HAIL BE TO KEK

here's a quick rundown.

>>you had to go to alternate sites to see it

literally the first result if you image search is Sup Forums the second result is nasa.gov which has a whole gallery dedicated to it.

binary start system maybe

>mass coordinated censorship
>hosted on nasa.gov

did i get that right?

oh shit wrong pic, that's from the last night, i think you call that "pizzagate"

>dragon-looking thing appears at the Virgo constelation
>Virgo is also known as the maiden
>Virgo sign is tied to Mercury

Let's look at the bible, Revelations 12
>And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
>And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
>And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
>And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
>And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

>a woman clothed with the sun
The "woman" is the maiden/Virgo/the virgin. Mercury is the planet closest to the sun, making it "clothed with the sun".
>And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
The virgin was pregnant and giving birth (2nd coming of Christ)
>the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
The dragon will appear at the same position as the virgin. Just like OP's image seems to cover the Virgo constelation.

TL;DR this is a signal of the 2nd coming of Christ, the man child that rules the world could also be interpreted as Sup Forums manchildren doing mememagic.

Daily reminder: Never forget trumps numbers

pic related

You dumb faggot, you think kek would be pleased if you mislabel his bro as an evil demon?

It was worth it, user.This was a life worth living. We got to live in the timeline where we achieved Mene Heaven.

HOLY SHIT POL!

checked

>>R/eddit/

That isn't Sobek.

PRAISE

How the fuck is anyone supposed to read this?

TL;DR you are fkn retarded

Nice

A binary hypernova? In the sky?

Hmmm

WHATS DIS

This all just looks like a big nothingburger. Getting pretty tired, i must sleep now.

Loled

just got home from work

where is /pie/???

>What the hell am I looking at?
What the hell am I looking at?

Anyone knows about the light anomaly in Neymar station?

It's a bread sculpture. Google is your friend

Pepe?

Wow impressive hivemind. What a cool random coincidence. I hope you don't get more than minimum wage for your efforts.

where were you when we were getting high

do you think that is correlated to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=N8EnYLGPtx8

Those are user images from someone with a NASA telescope account, retard.

Try finding it through a general service.

REMINA

/sci/ says that it's Saturn.

Some degenerate gays make bread that looks like cooked people and they use it as props in second-class horror movies. The bread doesn't even taste good, it's just for looks.

FLYING HOBOS

WHERE HOW WHEN

op poster of these from last thread

if you want i can dump you my whole neumeyer folder

saved some images from 2015-2ß16 which look suspicious

HOLY SHIT!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

Would this cause a Carrington event?

we need to cleanse /pol of /x/ threads and /int threads

this is even to stupid for /x/ to be honest

shill

If numbers were all dead by next year.

He's come to deliver the message.

On their computers and not their obamaphones

Why does it ONLY show up on infared though?

That may not be Kek. That may be Qerh, which might be his mortal enemy. Perhaps the closest thing to Kek's rival god would be Qerh. Like how God has Satan/the Devil/the Beast/Lucifer/etc. Like how Jesus has the Jews.

Kek is dawn while Qerh is night. Kek is chaos and change while Qerh is tranquility and inactivity. In WH40K-speak, Kek is Tzeentch while Qerh is Nurgle. You can also look at Kek as "illumination" as he brings light to darkness (ie dawn) - despite being referred to as primordial darkness, it's chaotic as it changes from night to day (hence, illumination). Qerh, on the other hand, can also represent being "asleep" - still darkness with no illumination, night time (when you sleep, physically and/or intellectually), and so on.

Maybe the Jew has summoned a god that, at (((their))) behest, would put everyone back to "sleep". To silence and tranquilize the chaotic resistance of Kek's adherents, so they could be controlled by (((them))) once again. Face it, their Semitic god, Moloch, is no match for the Egyptian Elder Gods that have existed long before the Jews "memed" Moloch into existence.

>space censorship
more like telescope blind spots.
And yes, it's still me

Psalm 82
A psalm of Asaph.

1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:
2 “How long will you[a] defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?[b]
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.
5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”
8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

Sure

I feel this is relevant

More like since 1983 since that's when IRAS was launched.

KEK is probably just trolling

>DO YOU KNOW WHY HUMANS FEAR CLOWNS?
*VAST HONKS*

Try with infrared filter

>the ravens will stave
who or what are the ravens?

I am sorry. I want to look into this more. But I must rest. I feel sleep ever encroaching on my mind. Fatigue tingles down to my bones. My vision distorts and I see faces where there should be only darkness. The wind outside sings a soft lullaby alongside the tree leaves. Sleep comes and I can resist it no more. What use is it to be awake when my body yearns so desperately for the sweet embrace of sleep? You feel it too don't you? We've all been awake for so long. Let's just sleep and get some respite from this cruel world. When the sun comes up and dispels our sleep once more, we can see our worries with fresh eyes. For now, let's rest. I'm sorry.

dropbox.com/s/j46997sbh5vuuyh/Neumayer.rar?dl=0

Don't worry about it

>getting this triggered

I'll be right honest with you, I have no fucking clue. I haven't looked too deeply into this myself.

They have a thread up if you want to take a look at it.

Start using better charts you low-tier fags
worldwidetelescope.org/webclient/

MOLOCH IS RISING

THE FOLLOWERS OF THE CHARLATAN FROG ARE ABOUT TO BE SWEPT ASIDE BY THE FLAMES ISSUED FORTH FROM MOLOCH'S GOLDEN WINGS

HE IS HERE.

FUCK KEK.

MOLOCH IS RISING.

>CIA leaks
>second Vault 7 leak released
>Brexit date confirmed
>terror attack London
Indeed

this