NHK (the biggest TV in japan) is talking right now about Islan in Japan

>They are telling that they are ivinting japanese womans and telling her about islan and even invting her to use the Hijab

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saki_1990_/status/845030275201478656
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=イスラム女子&src=typd
search.yahoo.co.jp/realtime/search/イスラム女子/?fr=krank_hb_rt&ei=UTF-8&rkf=1
twitter.com/yoko_p_aichi/status/845028064425787393
twitter.com/BESAN_T/status/845028380227493888
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Japanese women in a hijab

they are asking woman to visit Mosques and even ask for the girls use the Hijab

Only Muslims in Japan are probably expat Turks and maybe those commies that took over plans.

what?? mudslimes in jap??

More about it

>The womans are wishing to marry with islan people beacuse they are not finding people to marry (like cuckolding in europe)

Heads up Japs, you may have a preliminary infestation. Get the exterminator in there before the rest of the colony moves in.

Indonesia (the country with biggest number of Islan people in the world) is right next to japan and a lot of people from there want live in Japan

Also womans want marry with anyone that comes with her AND IT IS A BIG DANGER

Well japan is an islan so it's ok to talk about it there.

All muslims should burn

Probably they gonna do nothing, they have the same shit than Europe years ago, males prefer do other things than girl with womans

what we need is DEUS VULT IN JAPAN

we need play thier game and marry with Japanese Girls

you better tell your friends and people in twitter about this danger

jesus christ, your english

You have a point.

don't worry, he's just retarded

Reminder that Muslims who are allowed to integrate with society are like any other minority. It's why Muslim extremism is far less common here in the US than in Europe. If the Japanese allow their Muslim population to properly integrate, rather than treat them as second class citizens like the Europeans, they will defuse the situation before it begins.

STOP THE FUCKING WORLD I WANT TO GET OFF

>If the Japanese allow their Muslim population to properly integrate, rather than treat them as second class citizens like the Europeans, they will defuse the situation before it begins.

takbir

who would've thought about brazil

how stopping it before japan becomes germany 2: the cuckening

This is not how it works. Muslims don't want to integrate, it's not about how you treat them.

you know that Japan have a bigger problem with marrage and this means that what happens in Europe can jappen even worst on Japan, right?

Thats the point. Mosques should be build by the government or atleast under full government supervision and the preachings should be like scripts with government approval. Else you end up with saudi financed back alley mosques with saudi preachers who preach God knows what else.

its a fat guy that only want eat hamburger, dont bother

ok favela monkey

>Japan has comprehensive Muslim monitoring program that was eventually taken to court and allowed to continue

Japan

STOP

The Japs are too curious about other cultures to realise the awfulness of Islam, they don't have a long and bloody history with mudslimes like we do, they're a naive people.

twitter.com/saki_1990_/status/845030275201478656

^ RT This make this be viral in Japan

She is telling that it is just a propapganda

Muslims do want to integrate. If you're not relegated to living in a town full of Muslims you're less likely to buy into extremism. If your citizenship is more important to you than your religion you're not going to destroy your town in God's name. We don't have no go zones here in the US because our Muslim communities are more American than they are Muslim.

No surprise, didn't a majority of Japanese back Hillary? Which is ridiculous, because Kim Jong-Un and China.

>DEUS VULT IN JAPAN

I think you mean DESU VULT

You tell em Nip

Checked

YES DESU VULT!

I bet regular nips see it as just another in the hundreds of retard cults that infest their island.

People talking about it in twitter
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=イスラム女子&src=typd

I hear there's nothing harder than getting a Japanese citizenship. I'm not sure how easy it is to integrate to Japanese society. Any dirty japs up in here to let us know?

search.yahoo.co.jp/realtime/search/イスラム女子/?fr=krank_hb_rt&ei=UTF-8&rkf=1

more info about twitter

I want to marry Saki

Even easier solution would just be not letting them in.

btw OP you are one of those japanese who emigrated to Brazil's descendents or something?

There is one in Spain playing futsal who broke his leg the other day.

they are using the easest way, if you marry with a Japan people, they put you as a Japanese citizen and you have rights as a Japanese born

The Japanese supreme court already says mass surveillance of Muslims is legal.

Japan takes no chances on cults anymore.

Also, this is just a propaganda piece since Saudi Arabia recently visited Japan so this is just some low level kissing up.

Yes, here has the biggest number of japanese people out of Japan also

RT

Japs pls don't fall to the islam meme

Muslims don't integrate you fucking retard.

Holy fuck people have gotten retarded here lately.

>it's fine because they're not that many

kill yourselves

The jews are infecting the samurai...

>If you're not relegated to living in a town full of Muslims
Poor muzzies, relagated to living in one of the most expensive cities on the planet.

That's what you get for voting for anti-Communist Christians who were schooled in USA, Shinzo Abe.
So he imported record number of immigrants, denied American atomic holocaust, was invited on American army ships with Obama, allowed Obama to speak on holocaust memorial, now this. Enjoy Americanized Christian politicians.

Marriage is the easiest way to get Japanese citizenship

Permanent Residency Status while keeping your original citizenship is more difficult; much harder than getting full Japanese citizenship.

People seems that dont liked it

51% posts about it says with a negative while only 5% says positive

Most of the muslims in japan right now are mainly from Indonesia and not the Middle East.

Indonesia is very very weeaboo for some unknown reason even though anime and manga should be like banned in their country.

Kill them all, samurai.

Kill them all.

What benefits do you get if you become full citizen in Japan? In Sweden there are none, since you can do anything without citizenship: buy apartment, work..etc.

Good. I could see a bunch of Nips starting to like Islam just because its cute with a hijab

trip, kek wills it.

Johan I'm sorry that your police won't stop your women from being groped, but you did this to yourselves. Here in the United States our Muslim population is relatively tame because we don't have no go zones to breed extremists in.

one of most RT posts says that Islan is not a fashion and people must get worried about it

also theres talking about extreist

>Japanese women
>obedient
You are still not in charge, hijab or not.

The only good muslim in anime was that Ladies vs Butlers hot burka girl

Shit

RT it please people

twitter.com/yoko_p_aichi/status/845028064425787393

kek speaks to us

99 33 88

kek wills it

YOU NEED DESU VULT JAPANESE GUY

DONT BE AFRAID, GET GIRLS BEFORE IS TOO LATE

>The Cucked Island City of Japan

>lets south korea build comfort women statues next to their embassies
>lets north korea fire missiles at them without consequence
>cant do anything about China taking over Senkaku islands
>Russia still holds the kuril islands

At least somebody recognizes that comfort women are a problem, for now. In USA prostitution on street is seen as an normal thing.

>NHK

Voting, government welfare, I think you can also become prime minister of japan even if you were not born in Japan

Japan is litteraly the Germany of Asia, they suffer of same problem of Germany since they lost WWII and recived 2 atomic boms

Welcome to NHK kek

TOP 3 posts about it are all rejecting it

twitter.com/BESAN_T/status/845028380227493888

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan
>Japanese law technically states that only Japanese citizens are eligible to receive public assistance. However, in actual practice, foreign permanent residents with no legal restrictions preventing them from working in Japan are allowed to receive welfare payments. In 2011, this de facto situation was upheld by a Fukuoka High Court decision in favor of a 79-year-old Chinese woman with permanent resident status who had been denied social welfare payments by Oita city government.
You can get welfare if you aren't citizen. For voting you are right, but they are considering to change it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_of_foreigners_to_vote
>As of 2010, The Democratic Party was considering making a draft law to permit this.

>they suffer of same problem of Germany since they lost WWII
Not even close, they've issued like 2 half-arsed apologies for comfort women and Nanking and thats it. Germany bends over and spreads its cheeks at literally every possible opportunity to show how not-Nazi they are.

Bless you nipfag, kek smiles upon you

they are very submited, THEY DONT HAVE EVEN A PROPPER ARMY, THEY HAVE ONLY A SHIT CALLED SELF DEFENCE FORCE

Fee fi fo fum
I sense a post by Mud Nigger scum.

>Same problem as Germany
>Still 99.7% Japanese

Submitting and following to the orders of a, overwhelming force like the US is not on the same level as deliberately importing the 3rd world to prove how not racist you are.
And besides, maybe Trump will let them re-arm soon.

não sei pq estão falando do seu inglês...

JAPAN
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't even think it's the US that influence their government the most about rearming, I mean they 'don't' have to because US should protect them as it's in our best interest. But from my understanding about 50% population have no desire to up their Military personnel.

kek

Daily reminder that Japan is a swamp, so this means literally nothing.

keks here

Japan Yes!

This image is making me physically ill. Japan was the last place I thought this kind of shit would happen. All I have left to believe in is Trump and the almighty Kek. Only they stand in the way of Islam now.

Go for it, Nippy. I live right next to the mosque that was shot up last month, don,t let it get to that point.

God bless you. God bless Kek.

test

Fuck every fucking muslim on this planet. Muhammad sucks the cocks of 10 trillion pre-op trannies in the ninth circle of hell for all eternity. His progeny are to be lathered in bacon grease and then given to the pedo rabbis that also are sent to the ninth circle to diddle them to their hearts content.

More muslims here these days.

Not good my friends

Sorry but you're low-test

So sick of seeing fucking indonesians here with their strollers and half a dozen kids.

I knew they would work on Japan next. With their birth rate and general Japanese betaness, they don't stand a chance.

Kiss your anime goodbye weebs

No they don't, you moron.. Every single post of yours is totally wrong. Brazil is the new Canada for shitposts