What is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv11438968182509.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

continued

You don't have to believe me but it has to do with globalist elites attempting to achieve their godhood.

It's been said before that Antarctica hides many of the mysteries of earth: our origins, and a crater that brought human seed to this planet. The globalists have activated a beacon to 'The Black Knight' signaling for our architects to come.

These architects are known by many names. Baal, Moloch, Isis, Ra, even Kek. Sumerian, Egyptian, primordial dieties.

Haven't you found it odd that the Hebrews took all of these Semitic gods and named them as demons? The elites knew since the beginning of time, during a time where gods and men were supposedly inhabiting the same earth that if they tricked the masses into seeing them as demons, they can ascend as their greatest followers.

You don't have to believe me, but those gods will be walking amongst men again soon, and they're not going to be happy with your insolence

trans-dimensional vampires?

It's pepe smiling at us

that aint pay pay nigga

The reapers?

This only proves 1 thing.

Hell is up, heaven is down.

checkmate religion

where did /pie/ go?

Can someone tell me, what the fuck this is all about? Seriously I take a couple days break and the board suffers from pareidolia

we memed a new zodiac

The reapers, kek confirmed it a few days ago.

Reminds me of the cat from Alice In Wonderland LOL !

skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov/userimages/skv11438968182509.html

--.ag--.3___21_.-g3--_0---

[11][22][g3][63][75]
##########################

is that you kek?

The first physics appearance of Kek?

Open your window

>the black knight
im trying too hard not to banepost here

this post is occult shilling
there is nothing like achieving godhood and if someone tells you about achieving godhood - it is inspired by demons

My dick, you fucking retard burguer.

I can't wait until Sup Forums memes the apocalypse

> Civil unrest/war in Europe
> Widespread racial unrest in America
> Islamic nuclear terrorism
> War between India and Pakistan goes nuclear, both nations wiped off map
> War between Saudis and Iran escalates into World War III between NATO and CSTO + China
> Limited nuclear exchange kills millions
> Release of bioweapons by warring parties + terrorist groups kills millions more
> Elder Gods return to finish the job

This will be how it happens

It is a picture of saturn that through a mistake appears twice for that specific tile of the map. Basically it is the "seeing double" of astronomy.
Some hosts of the material decided to crop out the mistake (like google), others not.

THE MORE YOU KNOW

Also it's signature matches Saturn, just saying. Saturn's pretty fucking cold, even Russiaboos would have their heating maxed out on Saturn.

hmppphhhh

That's pretty big of you.

some pics on the skyview site "censored" few pics.
whats that about?

reminds me somewhat of warhammer 40k books, warp and chaos and stuff...

if i ever go there, the bet is ON.