Whenever I debate the whole "replacement of Europeans" with anybody...

Whenever I debate the whole "replacement of Europeans" with anybody, I always hit a bit of a brick wall when I mention that Europeans are set to become minorities in their own native homelands. The liberal will always counter with "so what?"
How on earth do I get round this without revealing I am a racist to them? I know if I could truly speak my mind without consequence I would release everything I have on them, but racism is a lost argument; the vast majority of even "red-pilled" people have been hardwired to see it as the most evil idea to have graced the earth.

It feels like an unwinnable war we are in.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ask them if they think Japan should start taking in eastern europeans.

This is why you eliminate the traitors FIRST.

>western problems

Ask them if Israel should have open borders for Arabs

liberals = the most bigoted, anti-diversity, unadultered racists. they're somali supremacists.

they want the entire globe to look like this.

>western yurope
>relevant

So what if muslims became a minority in the mideast?
so what if asians became a minority in asia?
so what if africans became a minority in africa?

Ask them, if it's not a problem then why are people advocating so strongly that minorities are treated so poorly

my god what a rotten place

I always try and use an analogy. For example I ask them what they'd think If they went to Tokyo in Japan and the native Japanese were a minority in their own capital city.

I also ask them that if I went to Japan and lived there for 20 years whether I'd be Japanese. Surprisingly enough they realise that to be Japanese you need slanty eyes.

>The liberal will always counter with "so what?"
"So you are not afraid to that your country will be Muslim and to be killed for being a liberal supporting gay rights? Eh?"

You must remind them that all their progressive ideas will disappear once they will be the minority. Remind them that the immigrants are even more conservatives than the white cuckservatives.

do people actually think like this? The only thing that I can think of that would be an even bigger shitshow is an Asian superstate that combines China, Japan, the Koreas, SE Asia, etc

I've become apathetic because if white won't fight for themselves are they even worth saving?

Besides, it would be fucking hilarious if asians took over and completely wiped out blacks and muzzies for their natural resources without whitey in they way to protect them.

This.

Their ideals are dead as soon as there's a muslim majority.

Ask them if they think the extinction of species is a bad thing

Thanks lads
I think it just maddens me how blind the majority of people are to this.
The most depressing part of this situation was when I realised I don't actually hate London, I hate what it has become.
I fear for what will happen to any potential children I may have who will never know what it is like to have a homeland.

Show them your cool IQ charts you acquired from strangers in the internet

>do people actually think like this?
Yeah and get this, there's people dumb enough to think that Spaniards, Brits, Polish, Russians, Romanians, French, etc. all belong to a single race. The "white race". Next thing you know they're going to tell me nips, gooks, panfaces, and poos are all a "yellow race".

someone should start some fake islam missionary group called "Sharia for North Korea." Send gullible muslims and their libshit pets to the DPRK to spread "diversity and tolerance." Two birds, one stone

They are blind because they are separated from their racial and cultural identities. If you don't care about your identity, then it doesn't matter what happens to it. They are taught to hate being white. If you want to awaken them, reconnect them to their roots.

They always follow with "well if white people don't have kids we can't force them" .
Totally blind to the materialist anti-family propaganda that has crippled the west.

>the people who have the culture to create a prosperous society became the minority
>the people who came along did not have that culture
>if done quickly enough, there would be no time for integration, especially if they insist in self segregate
>the majority now has a culture different from the one who created a great country, and similar to the one who created a hellhole
>it's just a matter of time for the living standards to decline, now that an inferior culture is the majority

Tell them that when China tried to do this in Tibet, the UN called this a genocide. Tell them that all races of people deserve protection from extinction, the same as dwindling native American tribes, or even animal species.

>Surprisingly enough they realise that to be Japanese you need slanty eyes.

Really? Also, aren't nips pretty wide eyed compared to the mainland chinks?

I have a sister with this mentality. It's like talking to a scientologist, they are completely brainwashed and will only double down on their ideology if confronted with proof. Just stay away from politics or you will find yourself friendless.

Tell them they shouldn't force their ill-conceived ideologies on people - "so what?" is an ideology. They shouldn't expect other people to feel the same way. Some people might not like their homeland being infested with foreigners. "Xenophobe" isn't an argument. They shouldn't expect other people to live how they expect just because they like to call people names. If they insist on using "xenophobe" or the like, call them a vapid, judgmental cunt, 'phobic' of national identity, and a hypocrite.

they must also think Europeans, as well as Asians, all came from Africa. I'd like to see the look on Ho Chi Wang's face when you tell him he's an African

The difficulty here is finding that connection that they have been programmed to resist.
I am not even entirely British myself, being quarter Jewish (and obviously so), but I can never del myself from my love for Britain and what it was. With each passing day I feel myself spiralling into defeatism I know I should never let take hold.

Tell them that if Europeans turn into a minority, then they lose control of their own destiny. Tell them that in that case Europeans are at the mercy of other peoples, who will then always be able to outvote Europeans. If they still keep saying so what, tell them that you are afraid they will be as bad to minorities as Europeans were and that you don't want to be on the receiving end

Have you ever considered to stop spending energy, trying to convince the willfully blind and instead use it to make sure that your descendents will replace theirs entirely?
After all, considering their mindset, this is the main thing you would agree upon. Maybe you can get them to support your efforts.

>comparing Europe with east-Asia
Yeah, not a surprise if you are Americans.

Sure European countries are not all the same but there is many more similarities between us than between East-Asians. It's not a even a question of race or skin color, it's also cultural.

Dawkins is getting harder and harder to support

I'm not even going to bother finishing the Selfish Gene now

it is already too late, just convert to islam, time to join the winning side

Give it up Jontron, it's over.

Just play Metal Gear Solid.
Close enough.

A pot dealer turned comedian and ab atheist pedophiles who fiddles little boys - what could possibly go wrong?

1) Shift the focus to the civilizations that each people group has built, rather than their skin tone.

2) Appeal to their liberal values. "Western civilization is (was) great because the people who built it believed in freedom, equality and tolerance. Western civilization isn't perfect, but it's the most open-minded civilization to ever exist and it's brought more peace and prosperity to the world than any other."

3) Most Muslims and other 3rd worlders do not share these values, as evidenced by the civilizations they have created, as well as exhaustive public opinion research (e.g. Pew)

4) When these groups come to the West, often they do not assimilate to our values and way of life. Instead, they attempt to recreate their native culture. This creates a lot of problems - like terrorism, rape, violence, etc that we've all seen on the news - and it erodes the free, peaceful, tolerant, civilization we've created.

5) Assimilation is a generational process. We've taken so many people in such a short period of time, that it would be best to pause all non-Western immigration for a few years to give current immigrants time to assimilate. We have to protect Western civilization, so it can continue to provide liberty and equality for all who live here, regardless of their race - and all who will come here in the future.

> kek just get them to agree to "pause" immigration for now, then we'll never turn it back on

You should probably just be honest about race realism dude

why are Poles so pink?

no thanks. I've played enough vidya for one lifetime

Ask them what the most recent was where christians were replaced by muslims
>Lebanon
Explain to them that it used to be one of the safest, richest and freest countries in the middle east. As soon as muslims hit 50%, they started slaughtering the christians. Now it's forever destined to be a pile of shit like every other muslim country in the region.

This is the story of every single country that has turned into an arab muslim majority. There is all reason to believe it will happen in western countries.

If there was anywhere uninhabited that I could sail off to and start again, I would.... but we're kinda out of decent sized non-freezing non-volcanic land masses. :P

It is not your job or your place to "convince" leftists such as this of anything. They do not desire to have their view changed, they have decided you are their enemy - they will go to any lengths to keep it this way. You should have been preparing yourself to kill these people without hesitation when the time comes.

This. This completely destroys their argumentation on so many levels, it isn't even fun. Bonus points when you are talking to Germans.

Just say that you think it is morally wrong to replace one group of peoples/ethnicity/race with another one. That is what Hitler wanted to do.

It is too dangerous, I feel as though I would lose every loved one I have, I can not hate them for being bluepilled however, they are just not good at seeing patterns

your country serves as a good example too. Its pretty hilarious that you're still basically nazis but you get away with it since you aren't white

Maybe be a racist and increase the standard of line between hate speech and normal. You fallen too deep into non-acceptable. Remember how Monty Python were pushing the boundaries on BBC? They wanted to cancel them, well now it's reverse, find the middle ground.

IT'S NOT FAIR

It's not racist to want your people to survive. You westerners have such a warped idea of what racism is that even the "redpilled" ones often fail to use and understand the word correctly. Unbelievable.

Simple answer: because it's racist

Bring up how Americans destroyed Amerindian civilization when migrations to the New World happened. Should that happen in Europe as well?

>
>someone should start some fake islam missionary group called "Sharia for North Korea." Send gullible muslims and their libshit pets to the DPRK to spread "diversity and tolerance." Two birds, one stone

I would give money to this cause for every Leftist who gets executed

>
>I have a sister with this mentality. It's like talking to a scientologist, they are completely brainwashed and will only double down on their ideology if confronted with proof. Just stay away from politics or you will find yourself friendless.

What was her childhood experience like? What's her ACE score?

>being proud of your culture and trying to protect it counts as being nazi these days

>Being quarter Jewish
HOL' UP. Nah just kidding. But yea I agree, it will be very difficult. Though you should lay off the blackpills. Even if all is lost we will not go down without shutting the door so hard that the universe shakes.

But the liberal left doesn't really give a shit about Israel.

They (((know))) that white people are totally evil and always were and they're the only ones capable of being evil or killing other people so I don't bother trying to undo what they (((know)))

I point out that the (((holocaust))) was Germany's reaction to feeling that they were losing their homeland to outside influences, argue that every time white people feel threatened they lash out, round people up and start with the racist hate gassings, that this evil cannot be overcome, because white people are just inherently bad -

then I go on about how these people are only imported to be slaves to the evil corporations and eventually to be disposed of by the racist and hateful whites, at which point we'll import more slaves to eventually feel threatened by and cull in mass.

Basically: Importing mass amounts of refugees is in the interest of hateful, white bigots who wish to rebuild the plantations of yesteryear, which will eventually end in a holocaust of all the undesirables by the evil, bigoted white males, so we shouldn't import refugees because that's racist and hateful.

>If they still keep saying so what, tell them that you are afraid they will be as bad to minorities as Europeans were and that you don't want to be on the receiving end

9 times out of 11 they counter with "white people deserve it for what they have done"

I've been leaning more toward pointing out what other people do to the minorities of thier own countries. I'll see if that works better.

lol too late buddy, my pears all think pakis and poo in loos are asian.

disgusting

>somebody post the headline with the asians raping 1400 kids in England

In the forever cucked land of Sweden people are actually waking up and begin to observe the ugly reality of multiculturalism. Believe it or not, but SD is most likely the largest party atm.

How about you stop worshiping your blood, faggot?

foxnews.com/world/2017/03/21/muslim-converts-breathe-new-life-into-europe-s-struggling-christian-churches.html

Liberals are useful idiots.
I was taking to one today and he said the prick who ran over all the people on the bridge wasn't muslim. That's how deluded these cunts are.

Pray to kek that we uncuck ourselves right quick.

What do you mean?

Yes, but first we must establish a strong foothold in parliament. Then we can truly uncuck ourselves with some proper desert of deportation Jelly.

Yeah they do. Especially if you call them a jew after this and watch the recoil.

All groups have the right to sovereignty and self determination

To say that one group is not allowed due to the sins of their fathers and essentially because of their skin colour is to say that you are in fact racist

They will throw up tumblr tier definitions of racism and explain why whites can't be racist

But normal people don't really go in for that either, its ludicrous to state that the accepted definition that still exists in dictionaries today is now wrong and a vocal minority of progressives now have control of language

basically just flip the racist accusations back on them
also if you have balls you can say that up until about 15 years ago, immigrants knew and accepted that they were guests in western society, that they had been accepted through the good will of a specific group of people
Now you have a demographic of kids that were born in the west, and do not like the fact they come from shitty societies and cultures, see it as a source of embarrassment, so have all joined hands to rewrite history to state that they actually always were a significant part of the society, that its not a white founded and sustained society that they were lucky enough to be invited into, that they have an entitlement to it and to destroy the culture that grew along side it

but thats another can of worms

It's ALWAYS better to be in the majority, especially in a democracy. Also in non-democracies the majority often holds the power or determines what's going to happen.
It's absolute bonkers wanting to be in the minority.
Just tell them that Brexit happened because "the other side" had the majority.

Ask them why Saudi Arabia hasn't taken in one refugee. Ask them if Apartheid is good policy in Israel. Ask them why it's okay for everyone else but not for Europe. Ask them why is there a refugee problem and would there be one if the EU and US weren't bombing Middle East countries. The problem you have is that you're in a fight on their turf so the only thing you can do is state your case rationally and objectively and build awareness.

Is that Bud Dwyer?

You don't.

You don't, out of principle.
What's the point, if you have to adjust to their retarded principles, just to get your point across?

building bridges allows them to take on logic that they are usually guarded against, and you don't have to forsake your principles, just frame them in a palatable way.

I'm hoping for a fucking landslide victory by SD and that M kicks Batra in the cunt and goes full conservative.

I test the waters each day with crass jokes about immigrants and the left, even Jew jokes. To my delight most people laugh and don't take offence to the benefit of the groups I make fun of.

I engaged one ultracuck environmentalist in Stockholm about crime statistics and the Afro-American community. Crushed him on every point, all he did was to reiterate how racist Whites are.

I've for quite some time just speaking plainly and loudly with my friend when we are talking about politics. Also as you said just being quite frank with people about my opinions and being leveled-headed in debates.

SD 2018

Also obviously the only retort leftist have is what "white's be racist yo"

>ctrl+f move/emigrate 0 results
you're all dumbasses change the onus of admitting racism to them by asking them why won't move to [insert brown country].

Hey mannnnnnn

Use zionist arguments. Reference the pogroms, and they jewish argument for founding Israel. Then, if they say anything further, reference the fact that the killing of the jews, whether or not it truly occurred as you see it, was directly related to their minority status, and that if they had been in Israel, away from antisemitic governments, they wouldn't have been killed.

Use the jew to jew the jews, my friend.
>t. jew

when a country gets a muslim majority the country becomes muslim and turns into a shithole, like the country they left and then the cycle continues.

>whites are racist
>import brown people to suffer in their racist societies

It's one thing to be a minority amongst a people that are near your equal, but it's quite another thing to be a minority amongst people that are third-world peasants that never invented the wheel.

>pig iron katanas are shit

>well if white people don't have kids we can't force them
Declining birth rates are not a white thing, they are a developed country thing. They can only rely on immigrants filling in the population gap as long as their home countries keep being shitholes.

Not an effective argument to convince, or shut down a liberal.

So what!?
That means your culture, beliefs, and way of life will die out, being replaced by Mohammad's (piss be upon him).

only White Europeans are capable of maintaining democratic governments outside of a handful of Asian countries such as Japan

lel

Newsflash, bong: whites have been conditioned to hate themselves from the day they're born. As a race, we are mentally ill.

Go here

Yes, remain level headed, like a cold northern stream, or you'll scare away the shy Swede from an honest and open debate.

Keep debating clearly to these miserably, maybe their inner Viking spirit will punch through that surface of pasty White guilt.

True, but is funny to see them melt away from any opposition. How they drop their fiat of tolerance and intellectual integrity to smear their opponent.

Funny, isn't it? That reasoning is a gem of flawless stupid the left wilfully engages in to defeat real racists. I guess they feel moral if brown people can suffer close to opulence and stark class differences. It's not like it's increasing crimes or anything.

"So what" is not an argument.
What they're advocating for is genocide as defined by the U.N.

>not sure if serious or not

Explain that only white countries are expected to embrace diversity. While non-white nations aren't. Whites are only 10% of the world, and yet they are called racist even when they still allow migrants in their nations. Do you see fucking east asia helping out? Do you see wealthy middle eastern countries taking in migrants? No, only Europe.

I half serious. I've noticed speaking to other Swedes you must be careful to not have them relapse into a mental breakdown where they spout Marxist nonsense.

Start the debate with "We should replace all jews".

Let them take the bait.

Then show them the Shulz, UN and EU quotes about native Europeans.

I see nothing wrong, the guy to the right is my private security guarding my slave childrenprostitutes.
If they make less than $25 day i have to feed them to the starving Workers who gathers radioactive material for a bowl of rice and some heavy metal poisoned water.
p.s the woman to the left is a damn good sucker.