>Palmyra Mar17
i.imgur.com/hwQ14PB.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Mar23
>Deir Hafer liberated as IS retreats
>Elite Tiger Forces arrive in N Hama, recapture Khattab&Rahbeh
>SAA destories HTS QA in N Homs
>Jihadists attack Qamhaneh N Hama,also storm Arzeh 3 Km from Hama, shell Hama airbase
>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
>SAA storms jihadist-held Al-Qaboun E Damascus
>SAA repels IS offensive in N Palmyra
>Rebel rocket attack kills 5 children in W Aleppo
>Jihadist mobilize in NE Latakia for new offensive
>IS reportedly redeploys forces from DeZ to Raqqah
>US special forces, SDF fighters capture tabqa dam
>US airstrike kills 200 civies in Mosul
>Houthis launch massive offensive in southern Saudi Arabia

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

sana.sy/en/?p=102789
sana.sy/en/?p=102754
youtube.com/watch?v=wpmltqcnQ6Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM
youtube.com/watch?v=LZLLmHHoleM
youtube.com/watch?v=hoJyumC4dVQ
sana.sy/en/?p=102816
sana.sy/en/?p=102811
sana.sy/en/?p=102766
sana.sy/en/?p=102733
sana.sy/en/?p=102700
sana.sy/en/?p=102441
sana.sy/en/?p=102420
sana.sy/en/?p=102321
twitter.com/PoliticalTalib/status/845030793084882944
almasdarnews.com/article/putin-promotes-officers-served-syria-vows-military-modernisation/
almasdarnews.com/article/map-update-syrian-army-fights-back-northern-hama-restores-village-video/
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-repels-isis-offensive-near-palmyra/
almasdarnews.com/article/scores-saudi-soldiers-killed-yemeni-forces-near-border-crossing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they're whiter than the USA, France and Sweden
>they're nationalists that are fighting the globalists
>they're killing Muslims on a daily basis
>they're our greatest ally in the Middle-East
>they're the closest thing to a democracy in the Middle-East
>they're fighting our fight at the end of the day

Remind me again why we shouldn't be securing the existence of Israel and a future for Jewish children?

ABSOLUTLY HARAM

HERE IS THE NEWS
================

>Industry Minister, South African Ambassador discuss possibility of establishing joint industrial projects

sana.sy/en/?p=102789

Damascus, SANA – Industry Minister Ahmad al-Hamo discussed on Thursday with Ambassador of South Africa in Damascus Shaun Byneveldt the fields of industrial cooperation between the two countries.

The two sides discussed the possibility of benefiting from the technologies and industrial expertise in South Africa to develop the capabilities of industrial companies in Syria.

In turn, Arnous affirmed the Ministry’s readiness to provide the required facilitations to establish industrial projects in cooperation with the South African companies, particularly in the fields of producing medicines and glass hollowware and the investment of basalt stone for the production of basalt rock wool, tubes and pipes, in addition to cooperation in the field of renewable energies and industrial sectors.

For his part, Byneveldt expressed his country’s keenness to improve economic relations with Syria and to invite businessmen in his country to invest in Syria and set up joint industrial projects and contribute to the reconstruction process.

He pointed out to the possibility of benefiting from the services and support provided by the BRICS Development Bank in establishing projects and investments in Syria.

because this isn't an israeli thread, faggot.

> "they're our"

did you fuck up your proxies or what? shill scumbag

HERE IS THE NEWS (1)
================

>Updated-Army continues operations in Damascus’s Jobar, consolidates repelling lines in face of infiltrating terrorists in Hama

sana.sy/en/?p=102754

Provinces, SANA – A military source said on Thursday hundreds of terrorists from Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists and groups affiliated to it were killed or injured as a result of the army’s successive strikes against their movements in several directions in Jobar neighborhood on the eastern outskirts of Damascus.

Earlier SANA reporter in Damascus said army units carried out military operations on Jabhat al-Nusra and other Takfiri terrorist groups affiliated to it north of Jobar neighborhood and Eastern Ghouta in the countryside of Damascus.

The military operations targeted the positions to which the terrorist groups infiltrated on Tuesday in the surroundings of the textile factories, north of Jobar neighborhood, inflicting heavy losses upon the terrorists in personnel and equipment.

The army operations on the terrorist positions north of Jobar neighborhood during the past two days left more than 157 terrorists dead, among them foreign terrorists and self-claimed leaders and hundreds others injured in addition to destroying three booby-trapped vehicles before arriving to the army posts, three tanks, four armored vehicles, 5 mortar launcher, 3 cannons and 15 machine gun-equipped vehicles.

The source added that the army shelled the terrorists’ movement axes and supply routes coming from the Eastern Ghouta towards north of Jobar neighborhood inflicting heavy losses upon them in personnel and equipment.

>come snuggle with me user
>Tomorrow morning you'll see all the gainz big Suheili has made
>Don't worry

Death to Nus*yries, Sh*a, and Murt*din.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpmltqcnQ6Y

Irish version of Assad
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=6hYlGO7NsuM

HERE IS THE NEWS (2)
================

>Updated-Army continues operations in Damascus’s Jobar, consolidates repelling lines in face of infiltrating terrorists in Hama

sana.sy/en/?p=102754

Hama

Army units, in cooperation with the supporting forces, have consolidated the repelling lines they set up earlier in the face of the terrorist groups which had infiltrated some of the towns and military points in the northern countryside of Hama and are engaged in fierce clashes with these groups, the military source said.

Army units targeted gatherings and movements of terrorists in the areas where military operations are taking place in the northern countryside of Hama, killing a large number of terrorists and destroying 3 tanks, 5 armored vehicles and a convoy of vehicles equipped with machine guns.

Homs

Army units killed scores of terrorists from Jabhat al-Nusra and the groups affiliated to it in the northern countryside of Homs central
province.

An army unit carried out a special operation against one of the dens of Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in al-Ghanto village in the northern countryside, destroying the den and killing and injuring scores of terrorists including terrorist nicknamed Abu Obaida Taha and terrorist Abdul-Rahman al-Mar’ai.

The source added that army units carried out intensive bombardments against terrorists’ gatherings in the villages of Um Sharshouh, al-Ghajar, al-Baikieh and al-Tloul al-Humer area in the northern countryside, inflicting heavy losses upon them in the equipment and personnel.

An army unit also destroyed a booby-trapped car for Jabhat al-Nusra before arriving to the military posts east of al-Mushrfeh village in the eastern countryside of Homs.

The source added that the army destroyed an ISIS machinegun-equipped car, killing all terrorists onboard, after targeting their gatherings and positions east of Jeb al-Jarrah town, about 73 km east of Homs city.

forget about the gains lad, as long as our Syrianons are fine, I'm happy

Germanbro, I know you like Keira, but you should look up Hungarian swimmer Zsusanna Jakabos.

She's very similar, and I'm convinced that she has a feminine penis.

/sg/ is fucking shit since yesterday.

Ass*dists being slaughtered by brave Mujahideen in Hama

youtube.com/watch?v=LZLLmHHoleM

>feminine penis.
On my way senpai

SAA have restored the Otokar Kobra captured from ISIS and previously captured fromTurkey

youtube.com/watch?v=hoJyumC4dVQ

Tell me exactly what you think.

Assad is losing, time to disavow.

HERE IS THE NEWS (3)
================

>Bogdanov, Haddad discuss fifth round of Syrian-Syrian dialogue in Geneva

sana.sy/en/?p=102816

Moscow, SANA- Russian President’s Special Representative for the Middle East and Africa, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov discussed on Thursday with Syria’s Ambassador in Moscow Riyad Haddad the fifth round of the Syrian-Syrian dialogue in Geneva.

The Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement that the two sides discussed the current situation in Syria and exchanged viewpoints around the outcomes of Astana meeting which was held in on March 14-15.

The two sides also held talks on the main aspects of the resumption of the Syrian-Syrian talks in Geneva under UN supervision in accordance with the UN Security Council resolution No.2254.

The fifth round of the Syrian-Syrian dialogue is scheduled to kick off on Friday Geneva with the participation of the delegation of the Syrian Arab Republic and delegations from the oppositions.

>Syria demands UNSC to assume its role in fighting terrorist, criminal acts near Damascus and other areas

sana.sy/en/?p=102811

Damascus, SANA – Foreign and Expatriates Ministry demanded the UN Security Council to assume its role in fighting terrorism and the criminal acts perpetrated by the armed terrorist groups around Damascus and all over the Syrian Arab Republic territories.

Foreign Ministry addressed two letters on Thursday to the UN Secretary General and President of the UN Security Council complaining about the terrorist attacks launched by Jabhat al-Nusra and affiliated terrorist groups on Damascus city and other areas in Syria.

It added the armed terrorist groups, positioned in Joubar and Qabboun near Damascus, use bomb cars, rockets and explosive bullets in their attacks on the safe residential neighborhoods, claiming the lives of tens of innocent citizens and injuring many others in addition to breaking off some vital roads.

Oh for fucks sake, just get 4chanx. All you need is literally
/^Israel$/
/^Grizou l'attrape coeurs$/
/^Countryside General$/

and it's the same like 3 days ago
Of course one could argue that it also hides israelis outside of /sg/, but when did you EVER read a good post made by a jew?

Sup Forums x is a literal botnet that sells your data

just remember
there is no Goddess but Keira and her prophet actually hasn't been determined yet so we are open for suggestions

will check out

>rebels massacre civilians as they push in Hama, now threaten largest Christian city
These killings are on Obama. What the hell was he thinking giving them weapons.

Based deepy doing the real work

warum Echokammer, genosse?

Don't humanize murderous regime with a pictures of cute faces... Assad and Putin are murder against democracy. They will be destroyed by the US Military, which is the worst nightmare of tyrants. Anyone who supports Russia had brain damage from worm pork and methanol vodka

To make germany cuck again

HERE IS THE NEWS (4)
================

>Syrian Arab Republic delegation holds unofficial session of talks with UN deputy envoy

sana.sy/en/?p=102766

Geneva, SANA – UN Deputy Special Envoy for Syria Ramzy Ezzeldin Ramzy and his companions visited on Thursday the delegation of the Syrian Arab Republic at its residence place in Geneva.

Both sides held an unofficial session of talks during which they exchanged viewpoints on the preparations for officially starting the fifth round of the Syrian-Syrian talks in Geneva on Friday.

>Delegation of Syrian Arab republic discusses latest developments with Russian and Chinese ambassadors

sana.sy/en/?p=102733

Geneva, SANA-Delegation of the Syrian Arab republic, which arrived in Geneva on Wednesday to take part in the 5th round of the Syrian-Syrian talks, met Russia’s permanent envoy to the UN in Geneva Alexy Borodavkin in the framework of the two sides’ coordination and cooperation.

During the meeting, the Russian side affirmed that the positive stances adopted by the Syrian government and its constructive policy during the talks should be met with positive steps by the other sides instead of putting preconditions.

Meanwhile, delegation of the Syrian Arab republic affirmed that the escalation of attacks by terrorist organizations, like ISIS and Jabhat al-Nusra, against residential neighborhoods in Damascus and Hama and other Syrian cities undoubtedly reveal that these organizations and the states sponsoring them, seek to continue using terrorism as a political weapon and to undermine any opportunity to find a solution that ends the crisis and stops the Syrian bloodshed.

The delegation also met the Chinese special envoy for Syria Xie Xiaoyan and an accompanying delegation, with the two sides exchanging view points on the latest developments in Syria and the talks in Geneva.

God.
That thing sure is ugly.

Keira is 10/10 except she is literally /notits/

Don't forget leafposting, the American jihadi who cockblocked our airstrike and Ahmed "my wife's son" de la Maghrebois.

God damn how big of a bomb do you use to killl 200 civies?

HERE IS THE NEWS (5)
================

>President al-Assad calls for adopting a collective pan-Arab project through deep party and social dialogue

sana.sy/en/?p=102700

Damascus, SANA – President Bashar al-Assad met on Wednesday a delegation of the Popular Front for the Tunisian national parties.

During the meeting, the President stressed that one of the most dangerous manifestations of the terrorist war waged on Syria and the region is that it aims at undermining the Arab identity and culture and deforming the concept of affiliation to Arabism and the homeland through disseminating extremist mentality that is based on cancelling the other.

The President highlighted the important role political parties and popular organizations could play in confronting this intellectual and cultural war by means of looking into the reasons that have caused the decline of the Arab situation and working on adopting a collective progressive pan-Arab project through a deep party and social dialogue.

For their part, members of the Tunisian delegation stressed that Syria is being targeted in this ferocious and unprecedented way because it is the last gate of the Resistance against the Western and Zionist projects and because it has always been and will remain the upholder of the Arab nationalism.

They also expressed their solidarity with Syria and its people and their appreciation of the exceptional resilience the Syrians have shown in the face of the terrorist war they are being subjected to.

Great R&U release, as always.
I see they didn't drop their banter comparing "moderate SVBIEDs" to IS.

But she is tall and has strong jaw. Will produce strong sons.

It was a big bomb.

I got no problem with different opinions, but these people are just borderline retarded. I have never read a single good post by any of these groups
you have been on Sup Forums too much
I don't think Maghrebi is that bad. He's a weirdo, but at least he has some flair.

I don't mind jewish shitposting and I don't even mind countrycuck, but these spammers are annoying.
Fuck off, you're not contributing anything that is original or entertaining in any way, you're just spamming bullshit.

every beauty must have one flaw or it is not beautifl.

It teaches us that nothing is perfect in life and this world.

In Keira's case her tits are too small.
So goes life

>5 fighters of Daesh found dead near of landfill in Abukamal city
humm I have no evidence of this, but I have a gut feeling that this can be after our guys, wish just vanished of our radar here after clearing that southern strip in syria this town and the on cross the border in iraq.

They just went poff.... Can just imagine where they are now, if they are with the burgers or somewhere out there lurking for baggers

then just hide unique IDs of the people in question. Don't even need 4chanx for that

Hey, I object, de la Maghrebois is our very own moderate opposition.
Don't forget that US according to international law has a "terrorist organization" status on Sourian soil, because they have not justified their intervention with diplomatic means.

has there been any further info on that?

Maybe they blame the Iraqis or something?

1.7m
above average. and with heels perfect.

probably they hit a svbied

hiding in caves?

Adding, we have no idea of policy change after Trump or why the fuck we are in there to begin with. Anyways... I assume they have adopted to the changes of the God Emperor

gas all jews
shoot every muslim
hang all niggers

HERE IS THE NEWS (6)
================

>Nasrallah: Conspirators against Syria didn’t reap anything but disappointment and failure

sana.sy/en/?p=102441

Beirut, SANA – Secretary General of Lebanon’s Hezbollah, Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, said that after six years of the terrorist war on Syria, the regional and international forces that conspired against Syria didn’t reap anything but disappointment and failure.

In a speech on Saturday, Nasrallah said that the forces that conspired against Syria thought that they could topple Syria in two or three months, but today they are faced with the bitter truth that they failed despite the tens of billions of dollars spent in the war against Syria.

He noted that this money that was spent to fund terrorism, buy tons of weapons, and ferry tens of thousands of terrorists from around the world to destroy Syria could have been used to eliminate poverty in the Arab world, end the famine in Somalia, build houses for Palestinians in Gaza, affix Palestinians in Jerusalem, provide thousands of job opportunities for Arab youths, and fight illiteracy.

Nasrallah said that terrorist suicide bombings that target civilians in Damascus or Homs or Baghdad show the strategic and military failure of terror organizations.

He went on to say that the Israeli enemy, which interferes under various pretexts and targets Syrian Army positions to support ISIS and other terror groups, is terrified of the prospect of ISIS being defeated in Syria because this defeat is a victory for the resistance axis and means the failure of the plot that Israel has been backing for six years.

He noted that factions of the “Syrian opposition” don’t have a national project and don’t know what they want, and they are in a state of disarray as they are lost between embassies and intelligence agencies.

what the fuck, thats my mom

HERE IS THE NEWS (7)
================

>Iran strongly condemns Israel’s aggression against Syria

sana.sy/en/?p=102420

Tehran, SANA_ Iran strongly deplored the Israeli airstrikes on Syrian territories, calling on the UN to condemn it and take serious action to prevent repetition of such aggression.

The Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Bahram Qassemi underlined on Saturday that the Zionists’ attacks against the Syrian territories indicate that Israel’s interests are met by strengthening the Takfiri-Zionist terrorists.

He warned of the consequences of any repetition of such provocative measures, and asked the UN to deplore them and do its best to prevent repetition of such acts which are against peace and security.

On Friday, the General Command of the Army and the Armed Forced announced that the Syrian air defense downed one of four Israeli warplanes that violated the Syrian airspace and targeted a military site in the eastern countryside of Homs.

According to a statement by the Command, the four Israeli aircrafts violated the Syrian airspace in al- Breij area through the Lebanese territories at 2:40 am.

>Algeria strongly condemns terrorist bombings in Damascus

sana.sy/en/?p=102321

Algeria, SANA – Algeria condemned in the strongest terms the terrorist bombings that took place in Damascus on Wednesday.

In a statement, the spokesperson of the Algerian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Abdelaziz Benali Cherif strongly condemned the terrorist bombings in Damascus, expressing Algeria condolences to the families of the victims and its solidarity with the brotherly Syrian government and people.

We are not allowed to speak so much about these things, but it's public info from afghanistan that they like to me in the mountains and snipysnipy. Not so much are known about them other than this, this stuff is very closed here compared to that of ie the US. These people train in swimming when it's like -6 million degrees outside and you will never see them coming

I notice a lack of shills here. Were rebels btfo already? Bring me up to speed, bros.

I'm a manlet, she is tall (ish) to me. I want a tall wife though, so that my offspring can also be tall. My dad's side of the family is tall. My mom's not so much.

Maghrebi might not share the same opinion as the rest of /sg/ but he (mostly) makes normal posts,sources etc
Not mindless shitposting like these shills

What do you think of Zsuz?

As far as I know it's close to al-Qaim so not necesarilly CJTFOR, might be dispute between Emirs too, since a lot of militants, both from Iraq & Souria were headed that way not so long ago.

> (You)
>Fuck off, you're not contributing anything that is original or entertaining in any way, you're just spamming bullshit.
only doing this shit because it was super slow so far dude.

fuckin relax, kid.

what happened yesterday on /sg/ ?
Some one said rebel scum (HTS agents) try'd to do a coup on /sg/ ?

the shills are asleep hopefully

Well, I did about 50 reports in the last thread.
What have you done to improve our experience?!

SAA seems to be going ham but as always progress is gonn abe slow

care HTS media

twitter.com/PoliticalTalib/status/845030793084882944

>I want a tall wife though
don't get one too tall, for the sake of your future son

my mother and I are both 5'11 and frankly it's embarrassing

Pro-rebel sources confirmed that militants who have been evacuated from insurgent-held pockets outside Damascus – such as Darayya, Qudsaya and al-Hama – account for the large number of fighters involved in this attack.

Meanwhile, the hardline militiamen continue to Mahardah, Syria’s largest Christian city, with mortar shells and homegrown missiles.

Russian SU-25 fighter jets conducted nonstop airstrikes on the jihadi outposts around Kawkab, Ma’ardis, Suran, Taibat al-Imam and Al-Lataminah. Syrian attack helicopters have also effectively participated in the battles.

yeah, hope they can capture the Leopard 2 soon

By the way I had no idea what the point of this attrocity could be, but now when I thought about it for a while: liberated population of eastern Mosul still supported IS, since majority of them are radical Sunnis.
CJTFOR hits a "giant bomb factory" that "IS used human shields to protect" and poof, radical Sunni population slightly decreased?
Maybe, maybe.

The tide is definitely turning.
A lot of stuff has been redeployed to Hama and Rebels are starting to lose ground

Damn that I can't find this pic from last year(I think) when they cleared that entire strip in just a day then fucked off. Granted at the time sigh they supported FSA/AQ.... I sincerely hope Trump has done what he promised and made the other nato countries(excluding turkey clearly) made them do the same
>Fuck off with the fucking terrorists

HERE IS THE NEWS (8)
================

>Putin promotes officers who served in Syria, vows military modernisation

almasdarnews.com/article/putin-promotes-officers-served-syria-vows-military-modernisation/

BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:08 P.M.) – Russian President Vladimir Putin promoted several officers from the Russian Armed Forces, security services, and other law enforcement agencies in Moscow on Thursday.

He the also used the occasion to thank those who participated in Russia’s operations in Syria.

Commending the service men for their contribution to Russian security, Putin noted that the armed forces had been “seriously strengthened” in recent years.

>Map Update: Syrian Army fights back in northern Hama, restores village [+Video]

almasdarnews.com/article/map-update-syrian-army-fights-back-northern-hama-restores-village-video/

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:45 P.M.) – Two days after jihadi groups blitzed the government positions in northern Hama countryside, seizing several villages and towns, the Syrian Army has re-grouped forces and began a partial counter-offensive.

Government troop – backed by heavy Syrian and Russian airstrikes – managed to recapture Kawkab village located directly to the east of Suran.

Huge reinforcements poured the frontlines of northern Hama as the Nusra-led assault posed a serious threat to the provincial capital and its operational airbase.

Pro-rebel sources confirmed that militants who have been evacuated from insurgent-held pockets outside Damascus – such as Darayya, Qudsaya and al-Hama – account for the large number of fighters involved in this attack.

Meanwhile, the hardline militiamen continue to Mahardah, Syria’s largest Christian city, with mortar shells and homegrown missiles.

Russian SU-25 fighter jets conducted nonstop airstrikes on the jihadi outposts around Kawkab, Ma’ardis, Suran, Taibat al-Imam and Al-Lataminah. Syrian attack helicopters have also effectively participated in battles

>Pro-rebel sources confirmed that militants who have been evacuated from insurgent-held pockets outside Damascus – such as Darayya, Qudsaya and al-Hama – account for the large number of fighters involved in this attack.
>tfw Countryside Cuck was saying they are specialized in urban warfare and not part of this offensive yesterday

Do they sleep?!

I did around 10, Slavbro.

So rebel offensive lost its power already or what? Pathetic, sooner then expected.

Thanks for quick replies, have a rare well-prepared Russian.

HERE IS THE NEWS (9)
================

>In Video: Syrian Army repels ISIS offensive near Palmyra

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-repels-isis-offensive-near-palmyra/

The Russian-trained forces thwarted an assault launched by the Islamic State fighters on Army positions to the north of Palmyra in the Syrian desert.

Known as the ‘ISIS Hunters’, the elite troops killed 24 militants, and wounded 12 others when defending their outposts in Al-Mazar Mountain and the nearby gas fields.

A video filmed by an UAV shows an ISIS vehicle being destroyed by an artillery shell before the two jihadists onboard run away.

ISIS Hunters @ISIS_Hunters

#ISIS_hunters destroy #ISIS technical north from #Palmyra. VIDEO
Follow the link for details: filthykikebook.com/ISISHuntersOfficial/videos/397572327307945/ …#Syria #سوريا #تدمر
6:55 PM - 23 Mar 2017

checked, and that's excellent. Let's hope the push them all the fuck away and take Idlib while they are at it.
>Gas them all

Considering my success with girls (very minimal, but better than none) and the stigma against manlets, I'll probably end up with an average heighted chick. Either that or with a bitter giraffe because womanlets got all the Chads.

Verdict on Zsuz?

HERE IS THE NEWS (10)
================

>Scores of Saudi soldiers killed by Yemeni forces near border-crossing

almasdarnews.com/article/scores-saudi-soldiers-killed-yemeni-forces-near-border-crossing/

The Yemeni army and popular committees launched a Zelzal rocket towards a Saudi military site in Saudi Arabia’s Najran Region amid their forces storming the Mesyal border-crossing, killing a number of KSA soldiers.

The Yemeni army and popular forces shot dead a Saudi soldier and bombed two military vehicles in the Asir and Najran regions, a military official told Saba on Wednesday.

The soldier was killed at the Al-Makhruqa military site, while a group of Saudi soldiers were hit near the Akafah camp, al-Hamadah, al-Shurfah and Nahiqah in Majran province.
Advertisement

Moreover, the national army bombed two military vehicles at the Raqabat Nashmah military site in the Al-Rabu’eh area of Asir, the official said.

Meanwhile, the artillery of the army and popular forces also hit Saudi soldiers near the military sites of Al-Kars, Al-Sudanih and Al-Matan in Jizan Region, the official added.

>only doing this shit because it was super slow so far dude.
kill yourself, comfy /sg/ is best /sg/

even fat and ugly shills need some sleep czechbro because they are most likely not NEETs like i am

I'm perplexed.
On the one hand she has more aryan eyes but on the other she looks as she is more eastern Euopean, But also taller than Keira.

She is the most beautiful swimmer without a doubt but not capable of beating keira's bony, convincing, razor sharp JAW Line.

This explains a lot, it was as if they had been given "serious" reinforcements(we're talking shitskins here), and they clearly have... From this evacuation.

I was starting to wonder if Turkey had a say in this, but this would explain a bit. Still keeping an eye on Turkey
>he should have just hanged them all

She is Hungarian, but has the eyes of a pure German.

Do you think she may have a feminine penis?

>So rebel offensive lost its power already or what? Pathetic, s
lets not celebrate too soon bt it does seem that way. and they threw everything into the fire for this as well.
>both 5'11 and frankly it's embarrassing

Wut?

that is not tall dude.

How does she hide it in those skin tight swimsuits though?

What is going on in the direction of Rakki going on, the Kurds want to cut off the tigers leading from Deir-Hafir to Rakka? Or will they miss when the tigers come up and fight side by side for Rakka?

not tall for a man
but it is tall for a woman
and you don't want to the the same height or shorter than your mother

Either:

1. Trap magic.

2. Incredible tucking.

>normal posts
I wouldn't brand sperging out with "/sg/ btfo, muh ASSadists, muh majoosi, muh almasdar" every goddamn thread as normal.

If he just acted as a updatebot for AAS i wouldn't even mind him, but goddamn he's annoying.

>but it is tall for a woman
>and you don't want to the the same height or shorter than your mother
your confusing me and this time nt sexually, you as a dude are as tall as your mom and think that is good?
You should be taller than your mother m8 tbqh

>2. Incredible tucking.
feminine penises are supernatural anyways.
They are beyond natural physics.
She msut have one
SHE MUST!

>but it is tall for a woman
Are you sure about that

I would be sad if not. Her jawline is strong too.

Have you seen her feet? She has very good feet.

>, you as a dude are as tall as your mom and think that is good?

I'm sorry but you simply have not understood anything I have wrote

Yeah that would a best case

>or it could be a nightmare like the hospital in Afghanistan being lit up by Apaches

I apologize...

This.
There is no point of shitposting just to make the thread faster, especially in such an infantile and obnoxious way.

The green busses made them so ashamed of themselves it turned into a slingshot effect. Good thing the tiger is there to green bus them to hell once and for all.

Also, i do think this offensive is the last big offensive we'll see from HTS. The rest are on guard duty back in Idlib.

thats awesome
black ops when?

ta, i try

cunt-ry cuck u say. hmmmm. he said what? hehehe

Bed time soon, I hope to wake up to a shitload of red flags and dead green faces tomorrow, can't wait till they start the counter offensive. Pls push it to Idlib though I understand the interest is also the race for raqqa

>Assad said 3 weeks and we are there, before this shit
>Burgers other natos and ypg have it surrounded soon