Millennials the Forever Kids

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/millennials-dont-consider-themselves-adults-until-30

If this is true then we need to change alcohol, tobacco/legal weed and voting ages.

Kids shouldnt drink, smoke or vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/millennials-adults-30-tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a kid for one more year. YESSSSS!

I honestly wouldn't doubt this notion. Women act like 16 year old thots until they are 30 today, and men become man children who don't want to/can't grow up.

When I look at my children and I see how unprepared they are, how little they can do on their own, how soft they are, how entitled they are...it makes me hate the women that raised them even more. the mothers, grandmothers and school teachers that spent more time with them than the courts would allow me to have. The great disaster of society has been women divorcing men and raising pussies while fathers sit and sadly think of their kids. Women have ruined an entire generation. May they suffer for it too. May they suffer for true crimes against humanity.

This is just another reminder that this entire country is fucked and its my duty to save it

When you live in a society where you have massive amounts of debt and can't find a job and still live mom and dad, might as well play the kid role for as long as you can milk it.

No. You mean to say you cant find a job that allows you to live the same lifestyle your parents provided you, usually working two jobs for decades. Theres plenty of jobs, man. But you have to start small and work your way up the way your parents did. You forever kids cant do that because you are spoiled rotten.

>Born in 1997
>20 years old right now
>Actually oldest member of generation Z
>None of this shit is applicable to me

Make sure to change the pricing based on age scheme, too.

Kids eat free :^)

Tomorrow morning you could get hired painting houses, mowing lawns, laying bricks, framing houses, washing trucks and cars for 410 an hour plus tips, or take a third shift job building whatnots in a factory. But you dont want that. You wantr to work at starbucks playing on your phones between lattes and still live a solid middle class lifestyle. You forever kids have no concept at all of actually EARNING what you want so you vampire your parents and then you will throw them in nursing homes one day. Its disgusting.

you sound bitter goy
r/theredpill
the anger phase has to pass

as for OP, i'll be 50 in a month and still dont consider myself an adult nor a man

And SS age.

suck our collective dicks you sad old man. You're over 30 and still on Sup Forums where did your sad sorry ass get the idea that you can criticise anyone?

You sad 30+ losers on Sup Forums are the nightmare that all kids have that pushes them to lose their virginity, study, and develop their lives

And you think you can tell us shit, being the stereotypical picture of a failed man?

Fuck off. Don't even reply to me loser

>EARNING
something happened after the 70s, bro

How does a 50 year old man wander his way onto Sup Forums?

>Take your scraps and lick your masters boots, be thankful and ask for more

No thanks, we're not an entire generation of cucks like you faggots

You 30+ ones are the ones who literally INVENTED swinging and cuckery, and became wage slaves - AND ARE PROUD OF IT GODDAMNIT

The younger generation spits in your face

always looked for free speech spaces
took me years to follow the memesters to Sup Forums though, and as usual i was late to the party
funny this, memesters like jokesters, heralding, announcing, calling to their circus
loved Sup Forums for its raw gold and shit, very alchemical place

>When I look at my children
So you're a fucking failure of a man who couldn't raise his own children, and now goes on Sup Forums complaining about the younger generation

YOU FAILED TO RAISE YOUR KIDS. YOU FAILED AT LIFE. I BET YOUR WIFE HAS HAD AFFAIRS

Kill yourself you sad cunt. Seriously you're pathetic

Fucking PATHETIC

You are all only hurting yourselves. Your 20s are the years you gain experience and begin building your earning power so you can hit the boost button in your 30s and realize your dreams. You are hurting your future social security payouts and you are missing out on building up 401k plans. you will not have attractive expieriences for decent employers when you reach 30 if youve fucked around 12 years longer than your bosses ever did. there is no advantage to the way you are living. If you think its good now, just know this...its as good as its going to get for you because of the choices youre making. Today while youre young you can handle some hardships but you choose leisure. When you really need a little bit of leisure though, like in your 40s when your health really does take a big and noticable dip, you will be grinding yourselves down doing the work that you should have done while younger, playing catch up with a body that really just wants to rest a little. But you are fucking up everything being so lazy and so afraid of trying.

>30+ faggot who admits he couldn't raise his own kids and browses Sup Forums in the evening tries giving kids advice

Keep it to yourself you sad, pathetic fuck

WHAT ARE YOU BOYS SO AFRAID OF?

Honestly might as well go outside and ask a bum for advice. You're a fucking loser, why you would possibly fathom anyone needs to hear YOUR advice

YOU

of all people. Why the fuck would you imagine you have anything worthwhile to say

Don't reply to me faggot

>"WE WANT $15.00/HR MINIMUM WAGE"
>Show dozens of jobs in the local area in warehouses, factories, granaries, railroads, and shipyards
> "No not those jobs, I mean I want $15.00/hr at Chipotle"

This is why no one takes you seriously.

Lol, never going to happen to me. I'll kill a bitch before I let myself be divorce raped.

Yeah and everyone takes you seriously because you bitch about stuff on Sup Forums

Nobody takes you seriously in real life, so you go online to a hugbox and echo the popular opinion

"Look at me I'm so much smarter and harder working why isn't everyone smart like us?"

Losers consoling each-other. Sup Forums is the only thing keeping half you faggots from suicide

>Implying you'll ever have a wife
please

Here kid, have a sympathy (you).

They want $15 per but even if we gave it to them they wouldnt want to work a 40 hour week. I really believe this is the last gasp of the USA. They will have to be management one day even if they arent management material. These millennials are the great communists of tomorrow. They will be far worse than the Soviets ever were. Even the so called alt-right. they will not TRY and that is so sad.

>implying I'm dumb enough to put myself in that position in the first place.
Project more, leafy. I've dated and fucked a lot of grils. My generation is absolutely fucked up in the head and heart.

> Silly Milly thinks playtime is real- time
> Silly Milly thinks student debt is a job
> Silly Milly is Silly

They will suck the life out of their parents and they WILL throw their parents into government nursing homes. They will demand UBI and society will collapse when they realize no one has any skills to earn the money to redistribute.They are vampire kids.

none of those jobs pay 15 an hour unless you live in an area with a very high cost of living

Kill yourself boomer faggot. Boomers are the worst goddamn generation.

>zerohedge
do you have any real source? one that isn't sensationalist fakenews?

Some of you have a chance if you are unafraid to work with your hands and backs to build your dreams but your dreams have to be realistic. You arent going to be a rap star, or rich youtuber. You arent going to make a good living playing video games or collecting memes. You have to work to have anything. Just like your parents did. or you will never have more than your parents can give you and when they are dead you wish you were. Go fix cars until you really can fix cars. go paint houses until youre the best ever at it. Go mow lawns better than any mexican ever could. Just get off your asses and do something.

I live in a county of 200,000 people, hardly even medium-sized. Those above-mentioned jobs pay $17 an hour here easily.

If you think I am bitter guess what? Your parents think the same things. Especially your fathers. this is what we talk about while you boys sleep till 2 pm every day. we talk about how disappointed we are in you.

oh so jobs that americans cant get because apparently illegals do such a better job right?

thewrap.com/millennials-adults-30-tv/
>CBS Research guru David Poltrack explains

They definitely do a better job at applying for those jobs, Hoss. stop giving up before trying. men are meant to work. the money comes with exp. trophies only happen in school. think like a mexican if thats what it takes but what you all are doing is simply disasterous for everyone. especially you yourselves. apply at jobs that teach you skills you can use to start your own small business in. honestly, without flaming you, mow lawns. get good and used to the heat. save some while youre still at home and start your own lawncare company. theres your $15 an hour. thers your dreams coming true in the future. today is about learning and teaching your body to use work muscles.

>life tries to shitpost again
Don't you niggers have anything better to do? Canadian posters are fucking disgusting.

He won't reply, but I will:

A

Pest control. Roofing. Detailing cars. Painting houses. lawn care. Auto repair. the list goes on and on. if youre smart and can save some money you can strike out on your own within 5 years and be your own boss. Running cash registers part time is killing your future and your spirits. Leave that work to the stupid bitches having kids before they turn 20. its womens work.

>apply online - get ignored
>call them - "sorry were not looking for hires"
>go in person - "apply online"
>open position - "you have gaps in your work, we need someone with more ambition"

Guess what, most people want to work, but it is not that easy. In my country i can't simply go out there and open a business, since we are by law mandated to have 6 years work experience, 2 years of tradeschool and to take a certification exam, for which the course costs 4500 euroshekels.

Horizontal mobility is not a thing in my country. If you decided to become a cabinetmaker and shitty ikea furniture and outsourcing cost you your job, you cant simply switch to painting cars. Not due to your own skills, but due to how the laws are written.

Also, if you decide to get a job as a trainee to get work experience, the pay is shitty, even if you already have the skills and are only doing it for the formal qualifications (no minimum wage, just like in the good old USA).

31 year old millennial here.

Try late 30s honestly. Early 40s even.

Thats right. you have gaps in your work history is just about as bad as a criminal record if you are a man. thats the truth. that will never change because men will always expect men to be men no matter how fucked in the head women make the world. get back to work,,,doing anything is better than doing nothing. stop thinking the free ride is the smart ride. its not. go to places that dont require entry level skills but pay good based on production or the type of work,(labor heavy) . Go to a pest control comapny or a lawncare like Tru Green or orkin. They will train you on the job and because they deal with customers at their homes they prefer hiring white people because homeowners are more comfortable with whites coming into their homes. maybe look into disaster restoration. plumbing work is fucking nasty but they will teach you and you can make $60,000 repairing toilets once youve learned the job. the work is out there but no one is coming to you hoping you will grace them with letting them hire you. I admit the online application is bullshit but you gotta deal with it. Heres a tip: managers love to look you up on FB before they call you for an interview.make FB a sort of resume of the type of man you are.post decent pics and avoid being weird or reprobate. youll get called in for an interview more often.

If i were a fucktard that spent the past few years working part time or had employment gaps i would go to an oil change company. the pay isnt spectacular but it gets you in the door to learning your way around a vehicle and that could lead to more detailed mechanic work. Or I would, if the money mattered the most right now, go to a car wash and make $10 an hour plus very good tips. Those tips are the best tips in the blue collar tipping fields.people will hand you a $20 4 or 6 times a day if you work hard.

i had gaps because i was a full time caregiver to my vegetable brother living at home until he died. i currently work delivering pizzas, but i gave up looking for work a while ago, just doing online classes. i find it funny that i know how to do everything a nurse/CNA does and yet apparently it doesnt count towards experience.

and you are right about the fb thing, i hate fb, never fucking use it, and it probably hurts my chances a lot. im not a social person and honestly socializing is a bitch these days because of the election, its so much harder to talk to people now because its like they are trying to dissect what your politics are before even getting to know you.

ffs id rather kill myself than deal with facebooks cancer anymore

So, basically a lot of people are saying that the new generation "is shit because X".
Funny thing, almost every generation in human history had considered the new ones as "shit", always for different reason. I guess history repeats itself once again.

I'm a 46 year old millennial, still live at home though dad passed away last year

I play video games and love Star Wars

Age is just a number

fucking old fag cancer need to realise there are plenty of millenials (99% male) working in the shipping industry (not fucking amazon, fucking ports) where all of your shit you buy comes from that go unsung and unheard of and the only reference you can think of is coffee store workers while you type away in your ivory tower.