Khalid's motion calls on the government to do three things:

>Khalid's motion calls on the government to do three things:

1. Condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.
2. Quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.
3. Compel the Commons heritage committee to develop a government-wide approach for reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including islamiphobia.

M-103 passed. Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/canada-islamaphobia-motion_us_589e154be4b0ab2d2b150931
youtube.com/watch?v=iVdO9ANt9tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

Whites are the master ra-

I think it is facinating the term islamaPHOBIA passed into motion. Phobia is a medical term, therby passing into motion the dislike of Islam to a mental disorder. It's just fucked

We should just annex you now

:.. and dump all of our Mexicans on them.

Kill them all

All of those islamophile liberals, all muslims, and anyone who stands in the way of the killing

>meanwhile Muslims will keep blowing people up, but no one will be able to say anything but "thank you" as Salim Al'habir stabs them and fucks their 10 year old daughter in front of their dying eyes

lul have fun with that

Good luck, you'll need it.

Good job.

Nothing makes people angrier than being required by law not to be angry at something. This is gonna work out great.

Also today

God-emperor, save us!

How many strips of TNT does he have under that moomoo?

>jews faces when they realize all their muslim shilling has caused liberals to side with muslims over them

Tbh, this is the only rational response left at this point.
I wonder how the US and the world would react to a canadian civil war

dose this only cover muds?

basically this.

you fucking morons need to seriously start lynching your politicians

>im fucking serious

top kek

They claim it's for all religious descrimination, but yes, behind closed doors it's just Islam

Canada...you are the hugest faggot ever right now.

I wonder if my government would have passed an anti-christianophobia had the attack been on a church instead of a mosque in Quebec...

Actually I don't wonder one bit, they wouldn't have even considered it. This is virtue signaling at its core and nobody is doing anything about it.

Just fucking nuke us please.

To be honest a civil war in a western country is almost inevitable at this point. These people just don't understand that you can't legislate away tribalism. The people on the ground are not "enlightened" liberals and will never be. They can only be pushed so far before they snap.

Leafs i think this needs to be the final straw. Im sure there are plenty of gun dealers in the states willing to provide weapons you need to fight back. The Day of the Rake has finally come. The islamic hordes and their sympathizers must be purged!

And how would this be enforced?

Thought police.

Snitches

>2. Quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.

Nothing like putting people in prison for criticizing Islam to make people stop hating Islam.

>Quell climate of hate and "FEAR"

>oh no everyone is scared of islamic terrorism what should we do?
>Trudeau: pass a motion into law making it illegal to be scared
>BRILLIANT!

get control of your country, leaf

BE A MATE BIN THAT HATE

Forced re-education camps for illegal hate. Think of it as a fun "Tolerance Summer Camp"

i know.

sorry.

Any burgers have advice for moving to the US?

>only 42% of Canadians would vote against the motion

Day of the fucking Rake when?

Do it legally
Otherwise YOU GOTTA GO BACK

>quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear
You first, mudslimes. This is like an exterminator walking into a house and telling the homeowners to stop infesting the place.

F

That dress makes him look fat. Wrong colour too

Yes, but I hesitate to encourage it in the same way that I really would rather Californians stay in California, even if some of them are great.

Yes. Please. Please save us from the cuckening...

Do it before it's too late.

Move somewhere white.

Based islam christcucks btfo

Yes... Invade us please? Or Russia? Anyone who's still mostly white and not cucks?

I would reply to this but it would be breaking the new law if I did...

They deserve all of this.

you leafs better watch you say from now on, all that leafposting has gotten you bad reputation, a lot of other flags might just report you all to the Canadian hate speech department.

you all gonna rake yourself it seems.

Great, now instead of having 50% of Canadians making pozzed liberal shitposts it's going to be 100% of them, because it's illegal to post otherwise.

>Liberals rejected an attempt by Saskatchewan Conservative MP David Anderson to remove the word "Islamophobia" from the motion and change the wording to "condemn all forms of systemic racism, religious intolerance and discrimination of Muslims, Jews Christians, Sikhs, Hindus and other religious communities.
Jesus fucking Christ i hate this country

>Quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.

How does that get accomplished exactly?

Now the shit stains feel invincible

I'm a leaf and I don't have free speech anymore, out like a brief candle,jack. Allahu ack-

What if we make being scared illegal? Terrorism would instantly be rendered ineffective except for the minor material losses which really are negligible in the grand scheme of things and would likely cease once the terrorists see they aren't having a psychological effect.

Why don't we just get to the root of the problem and ban terrorism?

Shit, it's getting coverage by (((reliable source))) Huff Post.

And yes, real Huff post, not Huffpost.ca.

link - huffingtonpost.com/entry/canada-islamaphobia-motion_us_589e154be4b0ab2d2b150931

Khalid.... where have I heard that name before

>Germany
>advocating religious based genocide
That worked soooo well the last time

fuck this country. democracy is a sham. equality isn't real. gas the kikes.

claim political asylum maybe?

also this is ironic. don't worry csec nothing wrong here

That would be religious discrimination.

F

Where's the motion to condemn anti Christianity from Muslims?

That was ethnic based and it should've actually happened, it should still happen, and it will eventually happen.

>non-binding motion
Its literally nothing

Government propaganda in the form of Exposure Therapy.

You fuckwits are worse
I'd rather be Muslim than American

Q: Does selling weapons to one Islamic country so they can BTFO another Islamic country with a slightly different belief system count as religious discrimination?
If so our entire fucking government is guilty of this

>To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

poor leafs

>You're not allowed to say anything blasphemous or you'll be punished
>Creates a blatant two class system
>>It will somehow quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear.

People are idiots

Fuck off we're full.

Thought you were already all in AZ and FL for the winter. Just stay.

You don't seem to realize how close it came to working. America, Russia, and China among others had to work together and fight for their lives to win.

Just poor execution because Hitler was a bit of a madman when it came to military strategy, possibly due to doing a lot of cocaine. America even had a fledgling Nazi party, until we were attacked. Russia was cool with them too, until they were attacked.

Leaders don't really give a shit how much killing is going on in another countries borders until you start messing with them, they'll condemn a lot and say harsh words, but until you step foot on their land or mess with their assets they won't do much to stop you.

How to move to Amerifats, 101.

Do you have a special talent? A special job like welding, manufacturing, or own and run a business? Y/N

If yes, great! Your chances have now increased.

If no, Fuck off, kike.

Do you have valuable assets, such as silver, gold, other precious metals, or general cash, or own a considerable amount of American stock?
Y/N

If yes, even better! Your chances have gone up.

If no, fuck off kike.

Do you have any connections to crime or terrorism? Y/N

If yes, go back home before we detain you.

If no, Great! You are on your way to getting a green card and a visa.

Would you be willing to learn everything you can about America? Y/N

If Yes, then great!

If no, well, that is dissappointing, but it won't affect you that much.

Would you be willing to serve in the armed forces, if you were drafted? Y/N

If Yes, Well great!

If no, That is a crime, kike!
Very basic way of getting into U.S.

only cucks would abide this when it becomes law

Fuck off, we're full.

>Implying that "Jew" is a race.
>just like how "Muslim" is a race.

>Generally implying.

>liberals want to force tolerance and globalism on everybody
>results in every border slamming shut "just in case"
Storm clouds gather, people of the world. Better prepare for war on your doorstep, for war has been declared on you.

Jew is racially defined. The false babylonian talmudic religion is something different.

ohhhhh veeeeyy this wasn't supposed to happen! To late! KABOOM!

Tip top kek, Canada is dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=iVdO9ANt9tU

4 Stages of Islamic Conquest:
by Civilus Defendus, with a hat tip to Kali Politus

STAGE 1: INFILTRATION

Muslims begin moving to non-Muslim countries in increasing numbers and the beginning of cultural conflicts are visible, though often subtle.

First migration wave to non-Muslim “host” country.
Appeal for humanitarian tolerance from the host society.
Attempts to portray Islam as a peaceful & Muslims as victims of misunderstanding and racism (even though Islam is not a ‘race’).
High Muslim birth rate in host country increase Muslim population.
Mosques used to spread Islam and dislike of host country & culture.
**Calls to criminalize “Islamophobia” as a hate crime.**
Threatened legal action for perceived discrimination.
Offers of “interfaith dialogue” to indoctrinate non-Muslims.

F

I imagine it's easier for Canadians to move here than others.

it started with homophobia and fucktards going "YOU ONLY DISLIKE GAYS BECAUSE YOU'RE GAY YOURSELF xdddddd"

Redundant virtue signalling, there are already laws in place in our constitution for this

CANADA YES

kek

What"s the third item supposed to mean exactly?

Fucking please, I'll help you do it.

>Russia was cool with them to, until they were attacked

yeah, very cool, which is why they had red army in offensive positions awaiting order to attack the Germans

captcha: kill Lleidla

So how the actual fuck are they even going to pull this off? Sounds like just a law that won't even be enforced.

It means the government has to now spend money on programs to fight "islamaphobia". Your taxes will pay for it. It's one of the last issues you need to worry about. Your history books are now subject to review and censoring, however.

CBC confirmed Islamophobic for critizing Islam's right to call upon death to jews

SHUT THE CBC DOWN

Oh, it will be enforced. The Muslims now have a BIG tool to use, to silence critics, even the news, from being critical of Islam.

Like the attack in London yesterday - they now have grounds to sue if the press focus on the religion of the attacker.

This is bad. You leafs are one the way to being the next France or Sweden.

PLEASE

I don't pay them, I'm preparing for race war in Europe.

It can be used as a tool to fuck over whoever is getting in their way. They can just ignore 99% of the population and shut down anyone in the 1% that begins to become more important and is trying to become more influencial.

Good job you spineless leafs. Well done.

You know what "non-binding" means don't you?