IT IS HAPPENING

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

>Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

>Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretappedhim in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

>The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

>The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

How fucked is Obama? There's a reason he's vacationing alone overseas.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/170321-Final Whistleblower Letter.pdf
twitter.com/louisemensch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahahahaha. Dude, Trump is going to prison. Stop deluding yourself.

I'm pretty sure it Obama...

>implying Trump would actually visit Obama.

Have a bump

He spied on trump

's asshole. hahah faggets.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

this
DRUMPF BTFO

>expect
c'mon this is no better than CNN until it actually happens.

Let's be real here Obummer will get off scot free no matter the wrongdoing
However... this will only further exonerate the God Emperor and make the libcucks stop crying "Russia"
Brilliantly restoring faith in the President and setting the groundwork for 2020
Pence 2024 and later Primarch Barron
If Kek wills it

Nice

>alone
He's been getting fucked in the ass by Richard Branson for weeks now.

Everybody know that nigga gay.

>first black President goes to jail

Pottery in motion.

>not full Trump dynasty with Trump Jr 2024
C-/10

Obama admin was listening in on Russian agents, as is perfectly legal. Problem was that Trump people kept popping up in communications, over and over and over again.

This is not bad news for Obama in any way, shape or form. It is potentially the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency.

PLOT TWIST THEY BOTH GO TO JAIL, JEB! IS PRESIDENT

Nunes stated the recordings were unrelated to Russia

THREADLY REMINDER.

Obama is currently spending a month alone as far from everything as you can get without leaving the planet.

Pic related. Tetiaroa.

But Trump wasn't elected yet during the time Obam is accused of having spied on him.

You make Obama say an argument that is completely unfit of the situation.

You all are missing the bigger picture, Nunes confirmed the wiretapping was FISA but not Russia related. That means Trump might even be the subject of a second investigation beyond the one we know about already.

OK. All that eavesdropping and nothing to show after 8 months of listening in? Normies aren't going to buy that. Investigation looks more and more like a sham.

No the problem was they leaked it to the press, which is extremely illegal.

The other problem is the records (neatly transcribed to read) were sent to Obama

That was after the FBI/CIA/NSA/Treasury investigation had begun (which was launched BECAUSE of Trump people constantly popping up in Russian communications). Also perfectly legal.

Odumbo is not alone. He's with Reggie Looove.

how many times have conservacucks claimed to have smoking gun evidence on obama over the last 8 years? It's fucking nothing (again)

>establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team
>transition team

He's not alone. He's with Reggie Love.

Why did we let this weak bitch mulatto get elected 2x?

Empathy.

>look mom, I posted it again!

Let it be true. But it has typical waffle words like potential, unnamed source, may etc. i want to see dennis montgomery come forward and btfo obama.

Did not pay attention to anything he said? Does CTR LITERALLY just have copy paste lines of text that you faggots post as a response to anything?

Can we get obongo to post on here I need that flag

Conveniently they have no extradition treaty with the USA.

Lmao Drumpfp is getting impeached. You know Obama was spying on him because there was legitimate reason to believe he is a Russian agent.

FAKE

NEWS

>spying on other world leaders isn't something literally every country on earth does
>spying on someone who's been under criminal investigation is suddenly new and exciting

this holds as much weight as CNN's breaking report last night

Why didn't just jail Hillary when he had the chance.
Such a stupid stupid stupid move.
I bet he kicks himself in the ass everynight not putting that vile scheming bitch behind bars.

um, no

nunes confirmed the opposite,

everyone knows the story with fisa...they circumvented Fisa protections

used s pretext/proxy subject

and the excused themselves with "incidental" collection

> oooh, look at that
>what a coincidence
>((((right))))

Let's try

I firmly believe that most of the anti-Trump sentiment out there is simply a smokescreen to protect Obama.

They're doing everything they can so when Obama is finally fingered as a corrupt partisan who did everything in his power to undermine the GOP, people will say "Well, Trump was colluding with the Russians so Obama had to do something!".

They're building the narrative one fake news story at a time.

They're trying to insulate Obama from the explosion.

I believe you completely but do you have a source that confirms that? I haven't seen one but my searching might be sub par.

SERENDIPITY

PLOT TWIST

SHAREBLUE IS ALSO GOING TO PRISON

>Obama didn't spy on Trump
turns into
>It's totally normal that Obama spied on Trump

kek

>laughs nervously

Can't come soon enough.
>SHUT IT DOWN GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN THIS IS A SHOAH

Top Kek.

PLOT TWIST Sup Forums GETS TAKEN DOWN AS WELL

NOONE LEFT STANDING

uhhh pretty sure France has extradition w US

NO GODS NO KINGS

does it? That pedo movie director was hiding there for years.

that's because he's roman polanski and the french are weirdly ok with pedophilia sometimes

Can the secret service detail he is with arrest him?

Thats because your gvt never asked for it

It's about to get real.

- CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
- Obama spied on Trump
- Obama spied on 156 judges
- Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

>HOL UP
nobody is going to check these?

>There's a reason he's vacationing alone overseas.

I thought Lady Michelle was the reason he was in hiding until that heat blew over.

Maybe, but Soros probably has about 50 assassins on the island, waiting to kill the secret service agents and rescue Obongo if they try to arrest him.

i'm tired of the fucking anonymous "sources".
if you're going to leak something JUST FUCKING LEAK IT.
none of this "we'll leak this in 1 month from now when you forget about this headline..."

France will not extradite to the US if the death penalty is a possible outcome.

Just stop it

The man is windsurfing. Let it go.

twitter.com/louisemensch

The big scoop from deep state shills today is:

>roguewhitehouse twitter acct might be alt right dog whistle
>rare twitter source code of the rogue white house staff profile found hidden reference to java shack in arlington, va
>why java shack you ask? because java shack is housed in or near George Lincoln Rockwell's former American Nazi Party headquarters

This is some truly batshit insanity on her timeline boys. Have a laugh at her delusions

Dennis Montgomery is the source of information.

- CIA whistleblower leaks 47 hard drives and 600 million documents
- Obama spied on Trump
- Obama spied on 156 judges
- Obama spied on Supreme Court justices

Not a good idea for him to try hiding in Australian waters.

All of those little islands are cucked by us.If he were smart he would be using this as cover and hide somewhere else in the world but judging by his military strategy I don't think that is the case.

>obama

f-a-m - --- = senpai

>that filename
topwew

Woah... what the fuck? But then I realize it's just girls being girls and they shit like this.

Obongo BTFO

kek

Hot

Wow you guys are getting desperate. It's literally nothing.

has anyone ACTUALLY seen Obama since the inauguration? They may have locked him up already.

desu

I swear to god that I know this bitch. Or at least she looks like someone I know

PLOT TWIST WE ARE ALREADY IN PRISON

fuk u demiurge

This 100%.

How fucked is Obama? Depends on how things were done, how much "Plausible deniability" there is, and how much was shredded before he left office.

But he - along with a lot of civil service people, may need some ointment for the ass reaming that's coming.

I fully expect the dems to protect him, because they'll go down with him. They're already trying to deflect with the "He'll be forced to step down soon!" bullshit. If they go scorched earth to save his grifter ass, it's gonna get ugly.

It's the same faggot, using proxies. He larps as a leaf, an American, and other flags.

He's sloppy and lazy, so he's easy to spot.