Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
How do you feel about r/The_Donald?

They ruined Sup Forums

7-1

A good start for some.

Those fucking kikes killed my hugbox. G-d I hate them

Nothing makes reinforces my antisemitism more then seeing these Jewish high schoolers come and post about how Hating Jews is bad

>rocking skinny jeans

part time /fa/ elder

The_donald is a cool guy, eh calls people cucks and doesn't afraid of anything

Nothing but civic "nationalist" cucks.

one of the only bearable places on Reddit. even then I hardly go there.

First post here ever. Im usually on Sup Forums. Just wanted to say, Nuck Figgers. Nothing but criminals who deserve death. a White society is a God-like society.

Brazillians are cucks

useful idiots

>Unironicly shit posting about Civic nationalism
>BRAZIL

They're spreading Sup Forums's influence to normalfags. It can't be that bad.

stop posting reddit
the worst faggots come out of there

Your kind of brazilian, maybe.

Fucking potato brain can't even get the point I'm trying to make.

It's reddit, therefor shit.

Never been on reddit before... I always heard it was gay, so I always avoided it, and now I want to keep my streak going.

I bet it's pretty fucking lame.

Is there anyone left who doesn't work for russia or the fbi?

I started there now I am here.

>girls who actually keep their fucking phones in their front pocket
I literally never see this where I live. Every chick has her phone sticking halfway out of their back pocket. It makes it extremely tempting to just take it.

>visiting Sup Forums after 2009

Why

Sup Forums for normies who like Trump. Slowly normalizing Sup Forums jokes and ideas. Just a few weeks ago I saw moonman in a picture upvoted to the top. "White pride" is a common topic now. Those two things would not have appeared half a year ago on TD, but now they are.

But TD is a circle jerk just like the rest of Reddit, I really dont know how it will turn out.

They are scum. They keep promoting islam shit like the cucks they are

O Sul é meu país

Didn't we make r/The_Donald?

If so many normies are infected that just goes to show how effective our psyops campaigns can be.

They censored the subscriber count. It's approaching a million based on other statistics.

So long as we get to deport every single filthy northerner and carioca, that's a good start.

what happened in 2009?

i would never go there personally but they are alright i guess

its a good start and its better than nothing

i guess they redpill a lot of people on a regular basis, and makes a leftist hugbox site less of a leftist hugbox, which is good

That is the dream.
The fucking dream.

Sup Forums went to shit

Pretty cucked. Only useful as a "first step" to Sup Forums.

This (fake) Brazil-fag is trying to link that sub to "hate sites". they've been trying all week