Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>anime
>hentai

Could have fooled me desu.

The Japanese don't even need theft laws. Even during emergencies, stores are left untouched. It's called having an ethno state and a culture that respects itself.

hmmm...there's also Singapore!

Please give some context to the pie chart. Or is it just a big red pill?

they only have an insanely high suicide rate, maybe less of them would kill themselves if they could get high every so often

>declining population
>2nd highest suicide rate

Sounds like a pretty good trade to me, to be honest.
All the degenerates just kill themselves instead of DUDE WEED LMAO.

decriminalization worked with us :)))

High suicide rates are a sign of a strong society.

Taxing soda wor-

It's a Japanese flag retard

They just torture and imprison for life anyone suspected of doing a crime, that's why. The japnese justice system is full of false convictions. The crime rate is low because people are fucking terrified of the police.

>thinking policing the states of mind a person can achieve by making plants illegal is a good thing

sounds like you could use some drugs

i guess you're weakening your society with every minute you post here then, don't you care bout your country user?

>declining population
Japan needs to start importing drugs stat.
It would be better than this.

Moe is the worst drug of all.

You'll never handle the drug consumption issue like Portugal did kek

do you really think this is better than drugs?

Suicide culls the weak.

Stop acting like SJWs

Not even close to reality, Japanese prisons are actually pretty nice places for Japanese, they're solitary confinement if you're not Japanese pretty much though.

There are far less false convictions then there are dropped cases, it is something like if the police cannot solve a murder, it is not counted as a murder until it is solved or something like that. That is why the murder rate is low. Other crimes are low because as the previous poster said, it's an ethnostate where immigrants are basically secondclass citizens

enjoying drugs and thinking they should all be legal doesn't make someone an sjw dipshit

I guess it helps when the CIA isn't constantly importing them into your country

Whatever nigger. Enjoy your drug filled ghetto.

Wow, I thought leafs being retarded was a Sup Forums joke. Thanks for redpilling me.

This.

>japan

kek

theres plenty of drugs in japan. tokyo has a great nightlife and club scene
xtc is very popular

in usa, few years ago i lived on a street where the majority of my neighbours all smoked crack regularly. they dont have that kind of shit in japan

Banning drugs works. You just have to have REALLY REALLY crazy punishments.

>get nuked twice
>get drunk
>invent anime
>get drunk with boss because muh culture
>die on subway

this gif is fucking disgusting but i click it every time what the fuck

Holy shit leave

It's actually not to do with having an ethno state. Even if the west were to adopt an ethno-state the culture would still be inferior. You're talking about a society shaped in Confucian morality and samurai ethic. In other words a system rooted in centuries of valuing selflessness, deference to authority and respect. In other words a system totally the opposite of the individualism of the protestant west.

How much does your mom pay for your proxy and why does larping as a nip on an anime imagebaord mean so much to your fat ass?

>society and culture built around not feeling shame or bringing shame upon your family
>Breaking laws is shameful
>Punishments are severe
>whole family feels the consequences due to the shame culture
Not hard to see why it works

Indeed. Polygamy between waifus is unacceptable.

There's no blacks in japan

Anime is just an animated cartoon
that was not invented in japan you dolt

Sorry, didn't know you were a cuck for tumbling canadians. I'll "leaf" now. Sorry.

It doesn't they still have and use drugs with plenty Yakuza involvement in it. It just might be slightly harder to come buy because of the culture and the geographical and practical obstacles in trafficking it there.

>banning niggers doesn't wor-

>2nd highest
That is Korea actually.

Just killing all the drug dealers doesn't wor-

tfw you've done drugs in both Japan and Singapore

The trick is to hang out with degenerates. Have you people not seen Enter the Void?

Before someone asks, it was speed + benzos in Japan and weed and mdma in Singapore
Hell, there's one shopping mall where all the druggies hang around in SG and you can score almost anything there. Hella expensive tho

>Importing muslims is goo-

All the Marines raping locals would like a word with you.

Death penalty to drug de...

T. NIDF

funny how you got no attention. Sup Forums is a shit heap.

Samurai ethic. Wtf. Stop idealizing japanese culture you weaboo. Samurai were nothing but brutal killers. They had no code of conduct. They were savages.

East Asians have a different psychology than white people which explains why they are less inclined to commit crimes.

Japan, for example, is the ultimate 'honour-shame' culture. Even committing the most minor crimes is enough to bring stigma on you and your entire family for generations.
Japan also has more draconian laws regarding domestic policies, which is (unsurprisingly) a great deterrent to recidivism and rampant crime. You may get arrested for having weed in some American states, but there is no real social stigma. You will be out of jail relatively quickly and your life is back to normal. That is not the case for japan at all.
If you commit a crime in Japan, your life is over forever. If you commit a crime in the US, at least half of the country will idolize you and forgive you depending on your socioeconomic status/ skin color/ etc.. Black people in America are basically elevated to saints should they commit a high-profile crime and they become the darlings of the media. America's sick and twisted culture of idolizing and forgiving criminals is a cancer that makes us look like dysfunctional retards compared to the Japanese.

Next door to Japan is China. The Chinese government has the draconian part down, but China is not an 'honour-shame' culture. The only thing that deters Chinese people from repeatedly breaking the law and chimping out is the fact that they are fully aware of how brutal, unforgiving, and vicious their criminal justice system.

You know he's complimenting Japan, right?

>let me tell you about a culture that I know nothing about

We are already happy

not necessary to use drugs

youtube.com/watch?v=kL5DDSglM_s

You realize you are literal trash, right? In a civilized country drug using scum like you would be shot on sight.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The japanese version of "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!" sure seems hardcore.

>Japanese girl ganged by Turks

it's a little easier when Japan is an island...

kek

wtf i love Japan now.

That was a pretty good joke for a German.

t. Weeaboo

>racemixing is a good thi-

>civilized country
>killing people for enjoying life's pleasures
pick one

Taking poisons that destroy your mind and cause harm to society is no pleasure, and yes, it is a crime worthy of a death sentence, many countries which are not in moral and cultural decline (like America and Europe) agree with my view.

Suicide rates are at a 22 year low.

Hey Japan, your country seems pretty comfy. Still, I can't shake the feeling everyone hates each other and wants to be left alone. You seem a lot like your Western cousins (Finland) in that regard.

Kind of. The only time a stranger would chat up another stranger is because they're drunk or crazy.

That ain't right

don't be so uptight, most of the harm that comes from drugs is due to their legality and in most cases people using just results in a few hours of a good time and then returning back to life as normal

no harm done, no damage, good times all around

people need their vices, and plenty of great things have come from drug use

morality is subjective, personally i question the morals of a person who would put someone to death for doing something enjoyable

why care if someone does something that makes them feel good if no one gets hurt?

do you care about who and how often people fuck too?

What the hell is going on in South Korea?

Honestly you can ban literally anything from places like Japan and UK. How hard it can be to keep shit away from a tiny island?

Suprised see Bhutan so high, isn't happiness the main parameter for their policies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gross_National_Happiness

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_South_Korea

>One reason for its high suicide rate compared to other countries in the developed world is a large amount of suicide among the elderly. The prevalence of suicide among elderly South Koreans is due to the amount of widespread poverty among senior citizens in South Korea, with nearly half of the country's elderly population living below the poverty line. Combined with a poorly-funded social safety net for the elderly, this results in them killing themselves not to be a financial burden on their families, since the old social structure where children looked after their parents has largely disappeared in the 21st century.[3][4] As a result, people living in rural areas tend to have higher suicide rates.

>Honestly you can ban literally anything from places like Japan and UK. How hard it can be to keep shit away from a tiny island?

Evidently quite hard as you can get most drugs easily pretty much anywhere in the UK

>cause harm to society
Depends what drugs you're talking about, many different ones with many different effects, some positive, some negative, even different effects between individuals taking the same substance.

This.

It's only possible in a racially homogenous society with foreign populations too small to do anything other than assimilate.

You have a well conditioned bydlo populace which collectively dismisses any abuse at high levels.

post >yfw you're the roach that dies crushed by that asian qt's anus

Japan's society is so focused on appearances that people can barely fuck over there, let alone shoot up

I sure wish I lived in one of those oases of morality and culture where I can rest assured in knowing that the teenagers smoking weed at the corner of the street will be murdered by vigilante gangs.

I'm not sure how to feel about this...

The people in your webm are clearly Turkish.
>what did he mean by this

This.

be glad we live in the greatest country in the world, and not some soulless agnostic hell hole

>the greatest country in the world

>morality is subjective

Fuck off. What are you even debating whether something is right or wrong if morality is just a matter of opinion? You realize that civilization would not even existed if people were to have taken such a passive stance or morality as you do? You are at leisure to make poor moral decisions and pretend to be enlightened about it because we have had a society that prized morality for thousands of years, you idiot child.

It's true

It's definitely a case study

>because we have had a society that prized morality for thousands of years

Yeah, we did. But lots of other societies didn't.

It's almost like human morality being objective isn't supported by much historical evidence whatsoever.

Ahh, I see now. Was out with the boss last night and have a hangover. Apologies.

>sore losers

you guys seems to do it pretty alrigth when it comes to guns tho...

I don't know man nursing homes are depressing af

>Was out with the boss
Is she a cute christmas cake like in my animeys?

You know you can still buy guns in the UK? If I wanted to I could have a semi auto 12 gauge or a hunting rifle in like a fortnight.

It's just handguns that are categorically banned from civilian ownership. (unless they're long enough to not count as a "handgun" anymore, pic related is 100% legal with civ licences in the UK)

We weren't ruled by an outdated piece of farm machine that turned the country into a Tumblr account for eight years, I'd say we're doing just fine.

true also they are very racist and have 3 alphabets that are ever expanding making it nearly impossible for anyone besides for the most intelligent immigrants to learn the language

Fair enough.

BUGS?
IN BAGIMA???

Hahaha, your yard is shittier than mine!

japan is based when it comes to drugs