Why the hell do liberal voters put the environment so damn high on their priorities?

Why the hell do liberal voters put the environment so damn high on their priorities?

They literally believe that burning coal will cause the world to explode. They've fallen for the propaganda and have no critical thinking of their own,

this plus a hilarious misunderstanding/miseducation about the 'dangers' of nuclear energy

The Problem of nuclear energy is how to get rid of the waste.

Nuclear energy and GMOs are the two easiest topics to tell if an environmentalist knows what they're talking about.

They prioritize environment yet cities produce the most CO2 pollution and all types of pollution.

>a conservative satisfying that entire list is actually a possibility in canada

Don't shit where you sleep.

Exactly look at what Jill Stein has said about nuclear energy. She has no idea what she's talking about.

also
>crossposting from reddit
you have to go back

I'd say it's pretty important to have regulations that make sure our children don't swim around in sludge.

There's someone in my family that is insane about the environment. I mean, insane. The day Trump appointed Scott Pruitt to head the EPA, she said, "Welp, he just signed my kids' death warrant." She truly believes if we don't fix it yesterday her kids won't grow up and the world will end or something.

I'm slowly trying to convince people in the family she needs help.

Like, it's fucking nuts.

Global warming is a cult. It's the exact same as religious death cults who think the end of the world is truly happening.

Theyre to dumb to know about 11 year sun cycles.

Because they've been fed a ton of alarmist propaganda.

The environment certainly matters. I'd like to live in a clean environment as it reduces health risks and increases quality of life.. but talking about how the world is going to end is a bunch of bullshit and does a disservice to those who actually want to see change. People aren't going to believe the small truths after they're presented such large fallacies.

Carbon taxes and push backs on nuclear energy aren't helping anyone.

The only reason we aren't running the 'waste' through other reactors is because of that faggot Jimmy Carter. We'd be producing high grade plutonium too, but no, only Israel can do that, not the goyim.

I've always wondered how they can care about the environment and then promote third world immigration. A true environmentalist would be anti immigration.

The question you should be asking is why the fuck isn't it number one on everyone's.
Regardless of whether you think global warming is legit we have limited resources and a great capacity to fuck everything up.

white girls going with monkeys will cause the world to explode one day

Yeah but it's more a of priority like drinking water is. You should be doing it without even thinking you're doing it.

Their women keep burning coal every day though

They are naive and don't realize world-scale pollution is literally unstoppable at this point. Most of the world is industrialized you can protect your own countries local environment but global warming and the oceans are happening no matter how high the west raises carbon taxes

This

I mean, whats the downside?

Also >believing liberals will scale back wars in 2017

Hasnt happened ever for the last 20 fucking years but it will starting tomorrow Im sure

Its easier for them to just say
>oh i love the environment, its priority

Rather than to make any actual personal changes or sacrifices. Always passing the buck.

that fucking list holy shit

Who gives a shit about pollution anymore, as long as no nuclear bomb goes off humans will adapt. The planet itself does not give a shit, it makes do and will make do long after humankind is gone.

They will need to live in the woods when the muzzies and niggers take over

Hhhh

They see an opportunity to tax others, so they can't resist.

They want a better world in the future for the Chinese and Indians

Because they don't want to end up in smog covered poison water'd China.

Unrestrained capitalism leads to environmental costs that YOU have to deal with.

Everybody who's been to a national park knows how much more valuable these places are than saving a few pennies here and there

they'd fuck everything else up just to prevent that. sounds intelligent.

>environment
>more Muslims
>legal weed
>free money

Could this be any more stereotypical?