Tired of winning yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutionus.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tsu7wEyiWGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Tired of winning yet?
Last time I checked Trump is still president? Wtf?

>Trump is still president

Not for long

Kys shill

Man, having control of all these parts of government sure does suck

I forgot about that, when will he go after clinton? are there still plans to lock her ass up?

shill

8 years faggot

Nobody has ever been removed from office post impeachment

So good luck

Trump is being set up to fall.

Not yet.
Bare minimum I get a shiny new scotus judge and crazy bureaucrats exposing their outright corruption.

>people actually think he'll finish 4 years, let alone 8

Precisely how do you presume he will be removed from office?

Shes not getting locked up.

handcuffs

If hes not impeached for complete incompetence, he'll be killed by a lone gunman/government sanctioned assassin.

For what and by whom?

Suuuuuuuuuuure.

he is literally hitler

Keep pretending Trump will lead your country to greatness.
Hes getting closer and closer to pushing people over the edge.

How specifically is he literally hitler?

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

US Constitution, Article 2, Section 4
constitutionus.com/

Before you liberals keep parroting this "impeachment", it would behoove you to actually learn what the fucking law says.

Not yet, thats midway through his imaginary second term.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsu7wEyiWGQ
Thread meme

>Keep pretending Trump will lead your country to greatness.
I don't think he will do that.

>Hes getting closer and closer to pushing people over the edge.
Who specifically are the people you are referring to?

So assassination then.
Hes not going to finish 4 years dude, watch it happen.

He's an actual bonafide neo nazi, he's not that far off, he just lacks the means to perform the atrocities.

Everyone besides Sup Forums?

Who is going to assassinate him and how?

Slide thread
Just sage
also i would love to see pence as president

Prove it.

Illegal immigration gone down tremendously. Steve Bannon seriously making establishment anxious behind the scenes. 4% of his first term has passed.

Trips of truth

He'd get crushed by an angry mob.

Seriously kraut just kill yourself
Your country is a shame to europe

How am I supposed to know?

Lulz.
Thanks for the chuckle.

Ah, so you are talking out of your ass.
Thanks for clearing that up.

Laugh all you want, the more he spits on the will of the people, the closer we get to a second Civil War. Wont happen this presidency, or maybe even the one after that, but if this keeps up, its not more than a few decades away.

Yeah deep state and bleeding hearts
So much for this meme

Excuse me dipshit? Do you expect me to give you the exact name of an assassin, the equipment they'll use and how they carry out Trump's demise?
I'm not a fortune teller fuckwit.

>literally only two months in
>all orders already signed
>plans are beginning to get implemented
>huge rate of deportations already, set to go on for 8 more years
Stay mad lad.

do you honestly really think you're fooling anyone? be honest. you really think people can't see through this shit? everybody knows that the same people freaking out about trump now are the same people who have been freaking out about him for the past two years. you know how obvious it is but you think trump voters are too dumb to see through it or something. meanwhile they saw through every single stupid attack on him during the election cycle. fucking retard.

Liberal delusion, ladies and gentlemen. Plain and simple.

Also, you realize he wouldn't be assassinated so much as martyred, right? Killing him would only stoke the fire that is harbored in the hearts of conservative white Americans. Not only that, but it would put a TRUE conservative in power.

Jesus, I know you liberals don't think long term, what with your responding to the Southern Strategy with identity politics and all, but come on now. Think this one through. I know you guys get so FLIPPING STEAMED at the thought of that man, but would you really want to ensure your own destruction just to kill him?

This is why history is filled with rebelling against you miserable fucks. You can only see 3 feet in front of you, and when the masses realize this, they'll turn against you, like they've turned against so many before you.

Who said anything about impeachment?
Fuckers gonna be BEGGING to resign when it's said and done.

takes one to know one, huh Kraut.

looks like the shariablue skype remembered to rename the file this time

Pence is a 1930s kinda president, modern day he'd cause mass riots in every major city, and I mean actual "oh shit" riots where the cops are overpowered and the city descends into anarchy.

Greetings, Comrade!

Lol triggered

>depertation kekno
>2 months in he can't get one bill passed
>His healthcare is a fucking pathetic shitshow
>not a single brick has been laid for the wall
Wake up fuckface.

We're on to you, deep state fuccboi. We'll find you and unmask you and when we do, you won't be able to escape the memes. You'll close your eyes, shake your head and sit in the shower sobbing, because everywhere you look is a shitty green frog.

They aren't smart enough to see through the fact he used them to get his name in the history books, so yea, pretty confident I can fool some people.

>w..winning!
>r..right g-guys...

Trump wants to be remembered throughout history - maybe impeachment and removal from office has been his plan all along?

Yeah that's all he wanted to do. He literally hasn't done anything else in office yet, he had no political agenda at all.

are you trying to rustle my jimmies famalam?

>DURRR I DUNNO HOW IT'LL HAPPEN BUT IT SO WILL JUST YOU WAIT
8 years
8 fucking years
I hope you figure yourself out by then, because its not going to get any easier for you

Thats actually wrong in every way, conservatives are the ones who have been thrown from their towers and crushed by the masses in every point of history, not liberals, most of conservative America thinks he is an embarrassment, they turn the other way because hes got the red tie but the don't actually like him, and Pence would also never survive a full term due to him being unable to relate to modern day ideals, and rising every liberal in the country against him.

So? Obama hardly got anything passed in 8 years. Guantanamo bay? Still open.

I'll just snap that green frog's fucking neck m8.

You got me, I'm triggered. I'm the one spending day and night seething about a president I didn't vote for.

If you feel better because of it, I'm glad for you.

Ok.

Of course hes doing stuff, he wants to keep the office so everyone writes about him being an awesome president, but as everyone paying attention can tell, he has no fucking clue what hes doing.

2 years at best man, we'll see who's right.

man that's a really sturdy hat, maybe i SHOULD get one.

They've both been seen drinking water from a glass, it's not a coincidence.

Please no anything but that whatever will we do God help us oh no I'm literally shaking.

Bow to me, Trumpcuck.

A Kraut telling me my leader is Hitler. Good one.