IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
NSA GONNA PUT OBAMA IN JAIL

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-proof-obama-spied-trump
foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s
infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is CNN tier "unknown official" shit

Fuck off with the fake news

sauce.
i want to believe this is reak

bump to put Obaongo in prison for the rest of his life.

>zerohedge
But why?

Bump for glory, and to piss off the paid shills trying to slide thread.

Fuck off porch monkeys!

fuck anonymous sources

They're citing a Fox News article. It sounds like Larry Klayman has info that he passed on to Nunez.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-23/nsa-provide-smoking-gun-proof-obama-spied-trump

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

I'll be damned it may be true

>zerohedge
I like them but they predict the end of the world every fucking day. I'll believe it when I see it.

Please be true. Also what a coincidence Obama is on "vacation" in French Polynesia right now

You can trust an author that goes by a character from a shitty old movie

My fucking keks

So is the NSA at war with the CIA and FBI?

I think it is. Infowars confirmed Larry Klayman is working with Dennis Montgomery. Dennis Montgomery took 47 hardrives and 600 million pages of evidence from the NSA. Larry Klayman is a political enemy of the Clintons.

This is going to go down beautifully.

Source: fictional character from a 20 year old movie

>t. user

Non-extradition country right there.

basically
All the intelligence agencies hate each other for some reason

Why is FOX the only major news source that's reporting this so far? Obviously it's not on the other organizations agenda, but not even a mention? Seems like ex-king nigger actually did this

I was wondering about that. Is he technically safe there?

>zerohedge

didn't one of their writers come out recently and say they are literally fake news? i've learned not to listen to their bullshit stock market advice

>Tyler Durden
>"anonymous sources"
Fuck off.

Fucking horseshit you gullible idiot.

Because it's not fucking true!

>anonymous sources

>there are anons who STILL doubt Trump
Reminder that Trump bends the space-time continuum to suit his needs, if he is ever wrong it is intentional

Fuck no.

He'd have to scurry to China or Russia maybe, as if they'd take his sorry ass in.

If he's lucky he'll die from a "heart attack".

>NSA doing something good

Doesn't sound like them.

always

>Please be true. Also what a coincidence Obama is on "vacation" in French Polynesia right now
King Nigger is scared.

but what about the information about the CIA potentially misleading the FBI and NSA with false/incomplete intel?

I can't even keep up with wtf is going on anymore. There are so many contradicting details idk how to follow this anymore.

He already got away. He is in Tahiti, because they won't extradite him. He is going to become a super villain, always engaged in some type of plot to take over the world. He will always fail, though, because he is a stupid nigger.

>Because it's not fucking true!
t. Obama hiding behind proxy

OK but will we actually see anything tomorrow or is this all going to be a behind the scenes thing?

I think it's more the NSA/FBI vs CIA.

The CIA has essentially become NSA 2.0 plus their own, and the FBI is just the law enforcement trying to wrangle all the details with limited resources.
NSA is essentially a hire lackey being fed disinfo by the CIA, fooling themselves and the FBI who depend on the surveillance agencies to give them the relevant intel to enforce the law.

CIA is the mastermind.

tbf, and i do agree anonymous sources are shit, its been admitted the NSA is cooperating with the House investigation unlike the FBI.

if anyone was going to release info it's the NSA. But this is why i don't trust anonymous sources because at this point, couple everything we know together, this hardly makes a bold prediction. just about any schmo on Sup Forums could make a prediction like this.

Right? And who's protecting him? The elite Tahiti special forces?

>Tyler Durden

I might as well get this out of the way and embarrass myself here and now.

The fuck is this t. meme and how did it start? What does it mean.

This

Sure, just like they found the michelle obama whitey tape.

Unless the Trump decides to invade...

I have no clue where it started but it's basically equivalent to "signed by"

>Dear moot,
>Go suck a bag of cocks.
>t. Anonymous

I've wondered the same. I know it means like "this is the person speaking" but idk what the 't' exactly means.

is it short for "thanks" ?

Secret Service. We will not violate the autonomy of Tahiti. He probably also has numerous Soros hired mercenaries on the island. Much as the nigger wanted Assange and Snowden, the government would not risk international incidents to get them.

I mean, Wikileaks man hasn't died yet. I'm sure Obama can find some way to stay safe if needed.

iirc its something some europoors do, i think its the dutch.

>be Obama
>spy on everyone for political advantage
>Trump wins
>nothing dirty about trump found
>ohshit.jpg
>scream russia
>dig up decade old dirt on shady buisness ppl close to Trump
>tell loyal dems to scream russia
>order friends in MSM to scream russia
>trump is president
>worlds most powerfull man, he finds out
>media and dems have been screaming russia for so long and they can now claim that Obama had a legitimate concern over Trump and his ppl
>brainwashed stupid ppl salute obama
>he was just looking out for us
>trump doesnt give a fuck
>obama in jail
>best fucking timeline

It comes from Finnish. the t. is short for terveiset, it pretty much means "regards,"

Watching this shit right now is incredibly surrey. Reddit is blowing up about trump getting impeached over some new bombshell Russian surveillance intel and Sup Forums is blowing up over trump being proved right about the obama survailabce claim.

If something (either way) doesn't come to be over the new week or two then we are being seriously manipulated by both sides. For what? Who knows at this point

Everything is recorded it's just a matter if they pull it from a database. Why do people still not understand this especially after Snowden

its more like our version of Sincerely.

i.e.
Sincerely,
Pussy Grabber III

Obama couldn't have spied on Trump because that would be illegal.

it begins

Thank you, leaf.

thanks!

It's Finnish, means 'yours truly', or 'signed'

>Tyler Durden

If the NSA came in and saved the day I bet their public approval rating would sky-rocket. Hopefully this is true.

It's not going to happen. Trump was talking to people who were already being surveilled. You might not like it but they'll never be able to prove Obama admin actually broke the law, because Obama admin never needed to break the law to surveil Trump.

Pretty sure we're witnessing a slow simmering to eventual impeachment or resignation.

alberto barbossa

what gang will obama join in prison?

row-ling for roomies with bernie madoff

>regards

>Faux news

you mean the same network that had napolitana falsely claiming that obama had wiretapped trump and as a result he was suspended?

It's nothing, folks. There will be no great scandal.

>In a bizarre turn of events, the NSA does something good to get the public off of their backs after the Vault 7 leaks
>So they can continue doing shady shit afterwards

Even if it weren't illegal, if it turns out to be true the revelation would pretty much nuke the Democrats back to the Stone Age in the court of public opinion.

Yeah I'm getting pretty sleepy too...it's 7:36 which is almost my bedtime.

its actually pretty easy to follow. if the cia manages to discredit the other 2 agencies the gov may cut their funding and increase their funding.

So he made an unsubstantiated claim and the Network fired him as a result, yet now the story is running again and you believe that it has to be false? Would you have preferred that they not fire him?

Fake news.

I'm not certain how often this site has been correct.
I'm not getting my hopes up.

he claimed the UK spooks had him wiretapped, which is something he's spoken about before, called 5 eyes.

i mean, its an absurd claim on its face because we know Trump was being spied on, its extremely likely one of the 5 eyes were spying on him, if not all of them. but its not like they can do anything with that information except maybe leak it, idk, there's no way to know for sure either way.

This seems likely. I think it started as a risky way to stop Trump in the election, failed but they still thought Clinton would win. Basically now we're just dealing with the cover up, which is usually what fucks people.

anonymous sources are faggots. I have anonymous sources that say that Obama and Trump had a massive circle jerk before the inauguration and Trump won by caking Michelle Obama in literally 50 pounds of freedom spunk

Sounds to me like some back channel messages about NSA funding and liability may have been sent.

So let me get this straight.

>Trump's team talked to people being under surveillance.
>Trump's team is saying they were spied on because they were heard via this surveillance.

Isnt that like saying everyone who talked to someone being tapped was also tapped? That's stupid.

Trump russia is entirely fake news. Before the election they said Trump would start nuclear war against Russia now they say Putin owns Donald Trump. Fake stream media is dying.

fucking zerohedge get the fuck out

>anonymous
>potential
>possible

Why would he resign? Because he was proven right? Even if they can't prove that Obama ordered the surveilance, it was illegal, as was the dissemination of it throughout the government.

Heads are gonna roll on this, and Trump's isn't one of them. All this impeachment talk is Democrat fairy tales and wishful thinking.

WE WUZ PRESIDENTS IN PRIZONS N SHEEETTTT

zerohedge is ok

They were fantastic in the beginning, but they are still a decent source now.

>That's stupid.
Every wacky statement Trump has made has "holes" in it that the MSM jumps around...A few days later the hole is filled in....and the media changes the subject.

Is the reason for the taps going to be disclosed in time?

I think it will be.

Are you all shills or just havnt been reading anything?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/bombshell-cia-whistleblower-leaked-proof-trump-under-systematic-illegal-government-s

why is this not on etsy?

Let's say the NSA got caught off guard by the extent of the CIA's cyber operations (not their territory historically)... maybe they'd have a score to settle with the CIA for moving in on them?

How is Etsy when it comes to taking projects down that they don't like?

WTF, I love NSA now.

I am not sure that as crafter has ever pushed the envelope to find out.

Did you make those?

Oh, no. Just wondering about their policies.

>mfw I get to laugh at all the shitlibs that laughed when I called Obongo a crook

what would happen if Obama was charged? would there be mass chimpouts?

Zerohedge is way behind.

It broke here: infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

Hillary was never charged. There's no way Obama will be. But if it turns out to be true there will be shit-flinging of all colors regardless.

His name is Robert Paulson.

>no source