Kek is displeased with this offering

praise kek

2k17
Shills are getting gets on Sup Forums

SAD!

what a waste of a get

Is this the first shillGET?

Congratulations, I hope you get a bonus t b h

that's right, drumpftards. this is shareblue's board now.

DAMMIT KEK IS TURNING ON US

>W A S T E D
10 000 mexians will invade your country in next 2 hours

Because since the new revelations shills are working on over drive

Many such cases!
Don't worry lad, we still collectively have more gets from kek worship than shilling.

WASTED

not for long, drumpfy.

FUCK YOU

There have been better gets from much more noble posts, lad. Don't disrespect Kek by losing faith so easily. You should be ashamed of yourself.

delet

MIDF shill detected

FUCKING WASTE!

Kek has spoken

whats that you... share.. cum?

>How we collect data

At the end of every day, YouGov shows a representative sample of U.S. adults the tweets sent in the past 24 hours by President Trump. They are asked to rate them on a scale “Great”, “Good”, “OK”, “Bad” and “Terrible” (scored from +2 to -2). The reported score is the average rating multiplied by 100. We also use this approach to compute scores for party subgroups (Democrats, Independents, and Republicans). Theoretically, scores can range from -200 (if everyone though the tweet was “Terrible”) to +200 (if everyone thought the tweet was “Great”).
>Doesn't provide how the sampling process is performed
>Doesn't tell if it samples from representatives of different states.
>Doesn't provide the quality process for the survey.

In conclusion #FakeNews and a waste of get. Nice going faggot

twitter is an echo chamber, hopefully they keep this shit on twitter desu, i think trump is doing us a great deed by delegating all leftist cancer to twitter. hes just luring in the zombies

Just by looking at the meme, you can tell it was made by a person with an IQ more than a standard deviaton below average of whites

trump just got btfo by kek, holy shit.

Its over, I'm with her now. We should have listened to the accelerations, Trump isn't doing shit but helping PAUL FUCKING RYAN. Seriously I did not fucking vote Trump so he could help that cunt

WTF FUCK YOU

>