HAPPENING: OBAMA WILL GO TO JAIL

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

SMOKING GUN ON OBONGO FOUND

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TPy2i
1776channel.com/2017/03/17/us/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
soundcloud.com/theamericanreport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Klyman at Freedom Watch blew the lid off this case.

Bump.

fake news

>not posting the webm version

How do you post ig pics as webms?

10/10 ass

here's an archived version because fuck fox news.
>archive.is/TPy2i

>lard ass
gross

Pls

sauce

Nice fake news there

At least post a white girl when you're talking about a black man

Nigger bitches are nasty they stink and that's not even her real hair gtfo

>foxnews

Op you should check godlikeprodutions and obamasmisanigger.com just so we can verify without a doubt

THESE THICC LEVELS ARE SUPOSSED TO BE IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHEIVE

It's fat and disgusting, not aesthetically shapely. You have nigger-tier taste.

>potential

just like the russian shit

>OBAMA WILL GO TO JAIL

STOP TEASING MEEEEEEEEE!!!!

>nigger-tier taste
>nigger-tier

I see what you did there

WHAT DID KEK MEME BY THIS!?

No he won't.

Trump will be in prison soon though.

Come home black man

>he thinks rich people go to jail

I want to believe, but
>fox news
>'sources say'

Probably something fishy happened, which is why Nunes went to Trump, but there will undoubtedly be a massive wall of plausible deniability between Obama and whatever spying occurred.

SAUCE?!

someone should fuxaposition or whatever it's called the end of this gif with her sex scenes

why not make this gif do a true loop??

realbriamyles

>fox news
keek is like believing anti trump news from cnn

Related

>President Obama’s Director of National Intelligence (DNI) James Clapper and his Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan oversaw a secret supercomputer system known as “THE HAMMER,” according to former NSA/CIA contractor-turned whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.

>Clapper and Brennan were using the supercomputer system to conduct illegal and unconstitutional government data harvesting and wiretapping. THE HAMMER was installed on federal property in Fort Washington, Maryland at a complex which some speculate is a secret CIA and NSA operation operating at a US Naval facility.

I've never been to this site but it's the only write-up I can find on the subject.

1776channel.com/2017/03/17/us/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/

Arpaio on top of it, as usual.

Listen to Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, Part Two by StephenLemons #np on #SoundCloud

Listen to Fruit of the Poisonous Tree, Part Two by StephenLemons #np on #SoundCloud

Couldn't tell ya. Saved it months ago and have been using it ever since. It's actually my only "laughing" gif sadly.

Yall are the ones getting BTFO right now though.

I'll do it for you tonight after I fuck my wife. I will post it in threads for the next 3 days and give it the filename giggles11.gif
;)

trump would pardon obama

he doesnt want to confirm his racism

>gay ass
gross

>double doubles, toil and troubles

You better deliver user. Kek is waiting.

He won't go to jail. He literally Drone Striked an American citizen in Yemen without due process...IF THAT...doesn't get him in trouble nothing will...Meanwhile 2018, Trump will get in trouble over twitter

>41 posts
>no BRAPs

:'^)

Source on fap picture?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>The more racist I become, the more I want to fuck black women
what is this?

*hits record on phone*
>BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>Oh, you like that hun? I..
>BRRRRRRRAAAPPPPPP
>Oh! They have a mind of their own

I wonder where that kid is today...

it's the taboo side of it mixed in with some good old "hate fuck" desires as well.

You'll get over it at some point, user. I believe in you.

There's too much clutter in here, but Nunes said this was intelligence pertaining to the Trump transition team through incidental collection meaning some intelligence community was probably snooping on foreign contacts talking to people of the transition team, which is perfectly legal (and stated as so by Nunez). Foreign ambassadors/contacts do not have the same privacy protections as some US citizen.

Also i don't see how you can definitely connect Obama to this other than it happened while he was still in office. This is just the intelligence community doing its thing. Though i think there was a concern on how the intelligence was disseminated, but I'm unclear about the details of that.

Not to mention still waiting on the proof that Obama wiretapped Trump, and now Nunes is backing off.

Between this and the ACHA failure, not a great week for Trump and his comically duped supporters, and I suspect next week will be even worse.

This is on the same tier as

>TRUMP SOON TO BE IMPEACHED

If the FBI got a warrant to spy on Trump then no harm / no foul.

If fact, it would be an exceptionally wise course of action considering how my collusion is gong on between every important member of Trump's staff and Russia.

kek

This.

It was already declared publicly that there was an investigation on Russia including people in Trump's circle. Is it really that surprising that surveillance will include foreign contacts, and people talking on the other side of the phone aka Trump's transition team. This is non news of what we already know. I don't know why they won't just have an independent investigation instead of coming out with these word game charades.

And I don't think anyone advocates surveillance. It is something all countries do.

continue

citation?

i've read through this and unfortunately it's nothing guys. aren't you sleepy? i'm sleepy. yes i think we can all agree a nice restful sleep is the correct course of action right now. i nice long rejuvenating sleep. i'm so tired i'm off to bed. i'm going to sleep now goodbye.

Fat and disgusting? I love an ass double the waistline. For me, that is perfect ass.

Obama to be tried for treason.

Obama will be posthumously impeached.

some say he is still berried so far in her ass that whoever pulls him out would be crowned king arthur

i agree, this week has been a hell of a ride! we cant make good decisions when sleepy or tired. I guess tomorrow or even better, next week, our senses come together and we can look into this matter. We are just tired. Lets sleep

Thicc

brb gotta grab some ass here

>potential
>possible
>unknown sources
Headline keywords that let you know what you're about to read is a work of someone's imagination with no evidence. Liberal media does this all day how do you guys only fall for half the propaganda?

>Trump is going to jail!
>Obama is going to jail!
>Hillary is going to jail!
>Jails are going to jail!
Just build a fucking cage around Washington and call it a day already.

rich people don't go to jail

but it's highly comical the first nigger president just couldn't stop himself from breaking the law

Fox News had this for over a year! Listen to all of them.

soundcloud.com/theamericanreport

Witnessed, really nice ones.