How are we going to divvy up Macedonia?

It is inevitable that the false country of Macedonia will need to be divided. Question is, how?

Now, the pic attached is not my creation, but I somewhat agree with it. I believe the Albanians need to get a chunk of Macedonia just because there are so many of them in western Macedonia. And no, genocide is not a realistic option.

Of course Bulgaria needs to get a large chunk. Macedonians are genetically identical, culturally identical, and linguistically almost identical to Bulgarians. In a perfect world they would get 100% of Macedonia so we can keep that land Christian, but that isn't possible.

What should the Bulgaria/Albania divide be? I'd say 80/20 would be right. But what about Serbia and Greece, do they deserve a chunk? I'd say no to Serbia as they have no dogs in this fight, and a maybe to Greece, maybe 10% to apologize for the whole name thing. What do you guys think? State your arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

unet.com.mk/ancient-macedonians-part2/images/149.gif
youtu.be/YJSG2s7hq8Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ongal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just give the majority of already Albanian towns

Macedonia will never be split by savages (Bulgarians and Albanians).

You can suck our dicks, literally. If any of you could do something you would have tried already.

/thread

Your country is getting destabilized as we speak. Albanians may be savages but they have a real country, your is made up with a fake history. And Bulgarians have been there for 1400 years with two different Empires that controlled most of Eastern Europe. It is a real country with a real history, unlike Macedonia.

Macedonians are simply brainwashed Bulgarians that think they are Greek. Your genes are Bulgarian. Your language is a Bulgarian dialect. Your name and fake identity is Greek. It's really funny. Are you not aware everyone outside your country laughs at you for being so brainwashed and even going as far as building cheap Italian statues of rulers that having nothing to do with your 30 year old "nation." And this is coming from someone unbiased as I am neither Greek, nor Bulgarian, nor Albanian.

What do you guys think about this? I've given Greece a chunk as a way to apologize for Macedonia's stupidity, and I also gave Serbia a small chunk, but a chunk that includes the capital Skopje, just so everyone is appeased.

Thoughts?

stop making shitty bait subhuman

you're one of the most annoying shitposters.

That wouldn't work, because an already fake, landlocked, small country will not survive when it is halved. It needs to merge. It would take care of the Macedonian question once and for all.

Bait? Simply speaking facts. I mean, you realize 100% of scholars and historians outside of FYROM agree with me, right?

>from Macedonia
>made up, brainwashed country that steals the history of those around it
>calls me subhuman
>lols

you're a pathetic newfag with cringy 2009 youtube tier posts

you can't even bait right.

>case in point i am the only one responding to you

You are from a made up country, stealing the history of great nations around you. It's fucking pathetic. How can you stand yourself?

unet.com.mk/ancient-macedonians-part2/images/149.gif

Yes, that is ancient Macedon. Which has absolutely nothing to do with modern day FYROM, which has a history 30 years old.

>Ancient Macedonia=FYROM

Just give everything back to Serbia for kebab removal

But Serbia usually just backstabs fellow Orthodox brothers, and doesn't do any kebab removal.

Europe 700 AD where is Macedonia?

Europe 800 AD where is Macedonia?

Europe 900 AD where is Macedonia?

Europe 1000 AD. Where is Macedonia?

Should I keep going...?

Not when NATO bombs them, no
Kinda hard to do that if you have bombs thrown at you eh?

Constantine was born in today's Serbia. We Serbs are Romans and we brought Christianity to Europe. Boom science! Confirmed!

Lmfao, I love it. Romans confirmed.

Oh and one more recent one. San Stefano treating showing land of Bulgaria based on majority Bulgarian areas.

I was speaking historically, not just the Yugoslavia breakup. But they'll be a lot better off if they integrate with NATO and the EU now. Siding with Russia is guaranteed to bring more poverty imo.

in my opinion bulgaria and serbia should have a empire just like Austro-Hungary
>serbo-bulgarian empire takes south romania
>serbo-bulgarian empire takes half of macedonia,and give south to greece and east to albania
>serbo-bulgarian empire takes back serb clay in bosnia
>serbo-bulgarian empire puts all gyppos and muzzies to east macedonia
>serbo-bulgarian empire becomes bastion of hope for southeastern europe

Why should Greece and Serbia get "appeased"?

A fucking leaf

because they're allies and deserve some land because they helped us

NATO and EU support the Albanian separatists. Only Russia can help them to keep thier country in it's todays borders. If NATO wanted them in they would tell Greece to get over the butthurt over the name. I mean if you can't blackmail Greece who can you?

>Greece
>helped

why would you want half of a country to be given to kebabs? fucking leafs man.

WE WUZ GREEKS AND SHEET

orthodox alliance?

>Chatolic church
What Vatican says it is the rule. Very centralized
>Orthodox
Everyone has it's own church and bunch of them don't even recognize each other.
We are defined by separatism. Try to unite us.

youtu.be/YJSG2s7hq8Y

Why are FYROMers so easily butthurt? This was the premier of south Australia, he caused major international outrage with this speech, got death threats from FYROMers and they tried to get him arrested for racism

Problem is that the Serbs are known to back stab allies here and there, and also the two are historic rivals. Huge rivals. But if this could work, it would truly be the dominant Balkan nation, by far.

To keep the peace, throw them 5% each.

Therefore unbiased. And educated.

HEY GUYS LOOK AN ALBO ROACH DIASPORA FAGGOT

go back to albania you literal subhuman

Bullshit detected

Well so far NATO supports kebabs, so I don't see how more cancer will cure cancer

I'm pretty sure everyone recognizes each other... except for the fake Macedonian church.

Hands down best scenario to use this hahahahahahahahahahahaa

There are many more. Montenegro-Serbia. Russia-Ukraine for example.

why do balkan nations backstab so much
>if Serbo-Bulgaria does work out it will literally be able to genocide everything that plagues the land

Because they know they are made up. It's really sad if you think about it. I'm sure even the biggest Macedonian nationalists, deep down inside, know their country is made up.

what if bulgaria and serbia were an empire like hungary and austria

A propaganda paper from a nation that briefly allied with you in a point in history. Such proof!

Serbia has back stabbed Bulgaria countless times. Just look at the Second Balkan War where Serbia went back on pre-war arrangements. Or where Serbia unexpectedly invaded Bulgaria right after their Reunification in 1885, but got their asses kicked so hard that Austria-Hungary had to interfere for Serbia!

Serbia is also to blame for the brainwashing of Macedonia. This is fact.

Call me biased as I have Croatian and Slovenian in my roots, but I'm also passionate about Eastern European history and what I have said is historical fact.

A propaganda picture is never proof.

I have zero Albanian in me. I'm fully Canadian, with some Balkan roots. I'm just passionate about the topic.

They would be unstoppable. Serbia takes Bosnia and Croatia. Bulgaria takes Romania. Macedonia gets split. Bam.

This is a slide thread made by a fucking leaf. Sage

Savages? Macedonians are getting ridicilous more and more trying to steal from Bulgarian history and false make it 'Macedonian'

The whole world sides with you bro. They know how delusional Macedonians are stealing from you and the Greeks. Macedonians are as bad as roaches.

>I have Croatian and Slovenian in my roots
Well that explains it.
>Balkan war
The deal was that Serbian and Bulgarian armies fight together in Macedonia against the Ottomans and later split it up. Bulgarian army left the front so the Serbian army liberated the whole Macedonia. Why would Serbia then give it to Bulgaria if they didn't do their part of the deal?
>1885.
Yeah that king was crazy as fuck. He did lots of stupid stuff. No wonder his dynasty doesn't exist anymore.

>Bulgarian army left the front so the Serbian army liberated the whole Macedonia

This is seeing history through serb glasses. Simply untrue. Bulgaria had the largest army and gave the most troops, by far.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Balkan_War

From what I see, Bulgaria was the leader of the Balkan league. Largest army and most troops given. It was agreed that Bulgaria would get all of Macedonia before the war, but serbs sided with the ROACHES and backstabbed Bulgaria from taking it. Fact.

Once again. Ancient Macedon and FYROM have absolutely nothing in common

the devil is in the detail

>>case in point i am the only one responding to you

lol

Most hilarious thing is half of your fake country wasnt even geographically part of the actual Macedonian empire at its greatest extent. Alexander and Phillip didn't even pay you any mind

That would end in a genocide. Idk how itll all play out but I know the serbs will cause it

Shut up before we give poland another chunk of your territory

Yeah Bulgaria had the largest army. So what? They pulled their army from Macedonia and left to fight the Ottomans to the East. Also Bulgaria backed down on the agreement of supporting Serbias Adriatic claims. "When Bulgarian delegates in London bluntly warned the Serbs that they must not expect Bulgarian support on their Adriatic claims, the Serbs angrily replied that that was a clear withdrawal from the prewar agreement of mutual understanding according to the Kriva Palanka-Adriatic line of expansion, but the Bulgarians insisted that in their view, the Vardar Macedonian part of the agreement remained active and the Serbs were still obliged to surrender the area as agreed."

Listen, you don't need to try and teach me about the First Balkan War. I'm an expert on it. Bulgaria was backstabbed by Serbia.

Yes, you can say that Serbia HAD to backstab because the formation of Albania took away their Adriatic dreams. But they should have taken up that issue with Albania/Britain. It was ALWAYS agreed that Macedonia would be Bulgaria would get ALL of Macedonia. Serbs changed their rhetoric after the war.

>genocide
> I know the serbs will cause it

Correct lol

so if you let me hold your bag while you're putting your jacket on I can keep it and I'm not obliged to give it back?

Bulgaria gave the most blood and fought the fiercest battles. Fact. They never withdrew their army, don't go all FYROM on me. They are ENTITLED what they wanted based on the fact that without them the war would be hopeless.

Well said. He is seeing history through serb glasses. The backstabbing was a very dishonorable move by Serbia.

You can't respect the part of the deal that you like and pretend that the other part of the deal doesn't excist.There is a deal, or there is not.

Well if THEY liberated it, why would SERBIAN army have to pull back from it?

Yes, and Serbia went bck on the deal. This is known as back stabbing.

They didn't. They just teamed up with Muslim Roachland in the 2nd Balkan war and back stabbed their Orthodox brothers.

>When Bulgarian delegates in London bluntly warned the Serbs that they must not expect Bulgarian support on their Adriatic claims, the Serbs angrily replied that that was a clear withdrawal from the prewar agreement of mutual understanding according to the Kriva Palanka-Adriatic line of expansion, but the Bulgarians insisted that in their view, the Vardar Macedonian part of the agreement remained active and the Serbs were still obliged to surrender the area as agreed
DIDN'T YOU READ THIS?

Serbia teamed with Greece. The Turks just saw and opportunity and took it.

>Serbs were still obliged to surrender the area as agreed

Of course they are! Because Bulgaria gave the most blood and had the largest army... by far! You would still be a fucking Turk if not for Bulgaria! You backstabbed your Orthodox brother.

You should have taken actions into your own hands and attacked Albania for taking the land on the Adriatic, rather than teaming up with Turkey to back stab an Orthodox brother.

you guys are talking about "Macedonians" trying to relate to Macedonians, but bear in mind that Bulgarians are Slavic in origin, not Turkic like the original Bulgarians living in Russia
one thinks they are Greeks, other thinks they are Turks(even though they detest them)
so by your logic leaf both "Macedonia" and "Bulgaria" have an unstable identity(like Montenegrians and Bosniaks) and should cede to ...um .... Serbia, I suppose

Out of the entire Balkans, Bulgaria has the most right to be there. Pic attached is Europe in 1000 AD. Serbs and Greeks also absolutely have a right to be there. But Macedonians do not for the simple reason that they are Bulgarian! Genetically, culturally and linguistically, they are Bulgarian. They are brainwashed to think they are Greek, but they are still Bulgarian.

Quick story:
Thirty-thousand Bulgars, led by Asparux (one of five brothers who went their own way out of Old Great Bulgaria) entered the area of modern Bulgaria and befriended the seven Slavic tribes (Bulgars protected the Slavs from the Byzantines). Under Bulgar command, the entire invading Byzantine army was destroyed. The Bulgars, although the ruling class, were much less numerous than the Slavs and Thracians, of which there were many, and therefore quickly assimilated into Slavic culture (although many aspects of Bulgar and Thracian culture remained), until by the 10th century they had adopted the Slavic language, with the Bulgar language going extinct in the kingdom (Bulgaria also created the Cyrillic alphabet :D). This is what happens when the Bulgars were

Serbia was an indepent country for nearly a century and was internationaly recognized in 1878. And Serbia won it's freedom by itself.
Bulgaria said that they wouldn't respectt a part of the deal so Serbia said that the deal was off. What don't you understand about that? The deal exist as a whole or there is none.
I repeat. Serbia teamed up with Greece against Bularia. The fact that Romania and Turkey decided to take the opportunity and also attack Bulagria has nothing to do with us.

You back stabbed a fellow Orthodox nation that you just shed blood with in order to team up with muslim roaches. There is no way you can spin this. It was Serbia that went back on pre war agreements, what do you not understand about this? So dishonorable considering Bulgaria fought a lot fiercer and gave up more blood.

the great three nations of Balkans, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia had their melting pots among Slavic, post roman and even Turkic peoples, but 1% does not define a nation, vikings were assimilated by the Russians, but they don't call them self vikings

if "Macedonia" is a thirty year old mistake, is "Bulgaria" a 1400 year old mistake

You can shitpost as much as you want but the fact is that if Bulgaria kept it's part of the deal Serbia would too and there would be no problem. And the fact that Bulgarian gave more blood doesn't mean anything, they are just lousy soldiers. Just one year after all this fights Serbia beat the Austro-Hungarian empire 3 times and was forced to retreat only after the combined forced of AH empire, Germany and Bulgaria attacked Serbia.And later blitzkriegd the fuck of all three armies together with the French and reach Slovenia and was forced to turn around 200km from Vienna.

>date] [Auto] 7
30 000 thousand bulgarians couldn't defeat a Roman army of more than 60 000 and ships.
Your information is old. Bulgarians were more than 60 000 maybe 80 000 even more. You multiply this number by about 5 and you will get the civilians women/children/old men and women that came with them.
The so called slavs tribes there were nothing more than left out thracians(bulgarians) .
This was a reunion between tribes that had connection between each other dating thousands of years ago.

>they are just lousy soldiers

This proves your bias, as I've read time and time again that the serbs were the worst equipped soldiers in the Balkans. Bulgarians just simply fought the fiercest, while serbs either coward out or backstab.

Bulgaria has the richer history, hands down.

What's the deal with Albanians colonizing and stealing other people's lands. First Kosovo, now this.

jeez, are you retarded, why are you shouting at a leaf, I've spoken with many Bulgarians who have admitted that they made a mistake in '12, and so what even if Serbia backstabbed Bulgaria, they deserved it 'cuz even though they are opposed to Turks they have the same mentality as the Turks

Refer to picture attached. Light casualties for Bulgaria vs entire army destroyed for Byzantium. If you are interested in learning, here is the link to the battle:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ongal

This is what I noticed as well. Serbs and Turks have the identical, pessimistic, small minded mentality. No wonder they sided with the Turks in '12. Really just wish Serbia didn't backstab an Orthodox brother. It put a stain on the entire Balkans.

it's a muslim threat that Serbs experienced, but don't worry you will experience it in a few years

As I said this information is not right. You just need to think about it and see how absurd it sounds.

you are no better than this guy, you are very biased toward Bulgars

They just breed a ton and are in huge groups just outside the country. With Macedonia it's a bit more okay as it's a fake country... but still bullshit as it should be 100% Bulgarian.

I don't think so, though I am well educated in Bulgarian history.

Wikipedia + what I learned in university + what I've read in many history books.

Vs.

Your word.

You should read about how the battle played out and the strategy the Bulgars used. Quite genius actually. Eductate yourself on it, don't be ignorant.

>worst equipped soldiers
Бoј нe бијe cвијeтлo opyжијe нo гa бијe cpцe y јyнaкa.
A battle is not fought by a weapon, but by the heart of a hero.

Don't tell anyone that Bulgarians are the fiercest fighters, he will laugh at you.
If anyone can judge us Orthodox people in the Balkans it is Russia.And Russians are ashamed that they ever supported the Bulgarians.

Russians are irrelevant. Bulgaria was smart enough to try hard to join the EU and develop much faster than Serbia.

Only thing siding with Russia will get you is more poverty. Just letting you know.

Btw, serbs genocided innocent Bosnians. Very heroic. Just like all the times you backstabbed fellow Orthodox nations.

you lack objectivity
>seeing through Serbian glasses
maybe you should take off your Bulgarian glasses

also, maybe you are not the one for this topic, you know Bulgarian history, but not the regional history, so everything you say is taken cum grano salis, plus you are from the west, i don't think you would understand the Balkan culture to its fullest

I've been through this story when you were still in your dad's ball sack. I don't need to educate myself because this was my topic when I entered university.

Bulgarian history is a mystery that is uncovered little by little.

What I'm saying here is hard to fit in your limited education but If you are more open minded and read something more than what they give you...the way you view thing will change.

i'm from Bosnia, there was no genocide, but there were massacres done by all sides, the one in Srebrenica(not quite a massacre) shined light in the media so that there could be an intervention by NATO

More like
>Albanians just wait it out
>100 years later they're 50% of population
>200 years later they're 75% of population
>Macecuckia becomes defacto Albanian
>FYROM cucks BTFO
>Name changed to East Albania
>Greekfags can now relax about "Macedonia"