*sips gender fluid*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbBhOVo5DOU
youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE
avert.org/professionals/hiv-social-issues/key-affected-populations/transgender
youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A
youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He is literally just a straight guy. Is he even on hormones? He just has long hair and wears light makeup. Like he's obviously AGP but rarely are they out or young.

My wife's trans daughter just killed herself because of trump.

Can you summarise? I really don't want to have to watch this cancer.

Have you heard of the high elves?

No, but criticizing straight guys for not being attracted to penises is certainly 100% moronic.

He wants you to suck knobbly tranny dicks because otherwise you are literally Hitler.

He is a straight guy who dates a woman and thinks people shouldn't hate lesbians who date trans women. He is saying that ignoring that some people like trans people sexually is ignorant basically. His whole point is to say cissexism (anti-trans) views are prevailing and prevent people from liking trannies when they otherwise would. He also is trying to push that men can have vaginas and women can have penises.

Riley looks and sounds like YMS if he was a tranny.

Why is this thread being made again? Feels like slide shit.

Anyway, transphobic is just a word that has no inherent meaning or value, so if genital preference DOES count as transphobia, transphobia doesn't mean anything at all.

If you have ever had a dick, my dick is uninterested.

#myBodyMyRules

>*sips gender fluid*

>*sips gender fluid*

If it has a dick it's a man. If it still thinks it's a girl it's time for gulag.

This guy is interesting because he dates women and is fairly butch (for a trans) and is probably aroused by the idea of himself as a woman (AGP) vs. the typical dysphoric gay man who hates being male examples given of MTF trans.

Is a trans 'daughter' a girl that wants to be a boy or is it the other way around? I get so confused with this.

>even LGBT commenters are getting fed up with this shit

Have we started the fire?

>cissexism

fuck this. please kill all transgenders

Yeah fairly butch for a dude wearing make up and saying you're a transphobic if you don't like sucking cocks. C'mon.

Good, now knock your wife up and try again

Any relation?

If anything, that fuckin queer was proving he was cisphobic.

Pff. I remember wearing eyeliner as a teenager and having older girls wanting to date me. Back in 2005, this involved much less terminology.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-8.png

>Riley is an Autogynephile. Autogynephillia is the "dirty secret" of Trans. Why do you think that a large part of Contemporary Trans Discourse revolves around "Gender Dysphoria" NOT being a tenet of what constitutes "Trans"? It's because overwhelmingly, most of what you see TODAY as trans, simply aren't. Most of these people have a fetish for "female presentation" to the point that they get their sexual release that way. That is why 80% of Male to Trans will NEVER countenance cutting off their penis. They have no problem with their genitals. They are not dysphoric and you will find that the dysphoric are far less "touchy" about trans issues being discussed by non Trans people. Far more people are waking up to the perverts amongst the Trans midst. The more these types talk, the better. They get hung by their own narcissistic ropes.
t. random Youtube commenter

Holy shit I seriously think we've started the fire guys

underated

christ that adams apple is popping off the screen, wear a scarf next time freak

bitch ass nigga it aint even about genitals at this point you dumbass queen hoe
look at yo dumb ass cracka you look like a fuckin man dude a white boi with some long ass hair nigga, you got a manly jaw, you got a fuckin disgusting adam's apple, you got big ass veiny hands, you want people to fuck you up your doodie hole, and you got a man's lips and teth with a dumbass cracka man smile
Ain't no one wanna bang that shit nigga, you disgusting ass cracka bitch, fuck the genitals, we ain't got that far yet bitch, you disgusting from head to toe, I don't even wanna see what's in yo fuckin dirty ass stank panties that smell like man musk

Fire must be started before they procreate, or we will be calling people nonsense terms all day, every day.

>sips gender fluid

You just ruined my dinner.

Compared to typical gay youtube MTF trannies:

youtu.be/lbBhOVo5DOU

he is Paul Bunyan

Scene kids think they are edgy for dating lesbians. Now there is terminology because women.
e is Paul Bunyan

Serious question guys: if straight women fucks tranny that still has benis is anyone gay?

I can assure you it's not a slide, thought Sup Forums would just have some fun with this. Can't fucking stand this "thing" in OP

>"Women can have a penis too!"
>"It's cis-sexism if you take into consideration what genitals a person has"
Basically the whole gist

nope.

t- user with fetish for tomboys

>sips gender fluid

kek

also this
youtube.com/watch?v=qN80_7rNmcE

Preston, is that you?

No, sir. I am no such Preston.

I suppose he's somewhat pretty, like an elf or something. Certainly not female.

Jesus it's been forever since I saw that

The dude in this video is absolutely hideous and he sounds like a total fairy.

He also fails to make a single compelling argument for why I should play with some dude's dong, despite my complete disinterest in dongs other than my own, just because the dude attached to the dong wants to play dress up in women's clothing.

Well, OP. I'm waiting.

Ok, phew! He had titties and it felt kinda lez.

Backyard scientist got a sex change?

>gender dysphoria only applies to genitals

>what are secondary sexual characteristics

This person is retarded.

>He wants you to suck knobbly tranny dicks
But i'm not a homo.

I want to stick my big black cock in that boipussy

>fucking a tranny

enjoy your HIV.

avert.org/professionals/hiv-social-issues/key-affected-populations/transgender

>Globally, it is estimated that around 19% of transgender women are living with HIV. They are 49 times more likely to be living with HIV than the general population.4

I love it. Now hetero is a phobia, lol. They can be whatever they are at birth, but a hetero can't?

Let them continue to spew this bullshit, it will just shut their shit down faster. Hetero is a legit sexuality, no matter how much they try to demonize it.

Then you're both shit parents.

Look and ponder this for a moment. That is a man wearing makeup. This isn't normal, this man has a mental dellusion. The crime here is that doctors have normalised illness and thus harmed the mentally and further damaged society. They butcher peoples bodies as a platitude to dellusions that exisit in their minds and normalise degeneracy and decay. There are also high suicide rates among these people that suggest a chemical inbalance in the brain. They need medication and theraphy not acceptance.

he isn't gay though. he has a girlfriend.

They are also being used as fodder by the marxist jew much like if i went to the mental hospital and used the patients to stop traffic on the highway... a means to an end.

Even more reason to push his nonsense - it takes down the whole thing with it.

He would say "yes i have a gf but i would date a trans mann/woman" or whatever they're called. It's still bullshit tho

I am appalled. It absolutely is transphobic. Now get on your knees and suck some tranny cock you fuckin bigots.

Lets cut the shit. Does the left actually believe this bullshit or are they just trolling? If you were born with a dick, hell no Im not fucking you. This oppression Olympics where every libtard tries to out do another by coming up with the most absurd so-called "Oppression class" has gotten WAY out of control.

If a trans person is reading this
>JUST MAKE SURE YOUR PARTNER KNOWS WHAT HES GETTING, DONT NAKE IT A FUCKIBG SURPRISE BECAUSE THATS THE WORST MOST AWKWARD THING YOU CAN DO

O-okay.. s-senpai

>Oppression Olympics

That's a keeper

>*sips gender fluid*

This is pretty good.

>Riley

This utter bellend isn't even trans. He's a man that doesn't take hormones, but has long hair and two smudges on his eyes and claims to be a woman. A lesbian woman.

Yes, this fucking retard goes around saying he's a woman while fucking women with his dick.

"Feminine penis isn't gay" levels of delusion but unironically.

And then has the gall to proclaim bullshit like a spokesperson for transpeople. He's getting flack even from the LGBT side for this bullshit because effectively "you're transphobic for not liking all genitals" means you don't accept gay people existing.

Just like Sup Forums predicted even the homos get thrown under the bus to support the new marxist agenda of genderfluidity.

I am somewhat curious about the extent of the trans thing in North America. Is it that bad? Does everybody in NA know someone like this lunatic Riley?

They make up less than 0.01% of the population

in brazil they're mostly gay boys from the poorer areas. they are severely marginalized and their life expectancy is very short.

is this like a sort of middle-class mental illness in the US? with this rich kid claiming everyone should suck his tranny penis.

You don't understand how this works, do you.

>my wife's daughter

I can't tell whether the people responding to this are autistic and can't tell it's a joke, or whether I'm autistic and can't tell whether they're joking.

Riley is an intelligent author of a fantasy saga. She holds a degree in anthropology and creative writing. Stay jealous.

If you maintain that a person can't choose their sexuality, like being gay, it's all genetic or determined from birth or whatever, then you cannot criticize what I do or do not find attractive or "prefer".

Stop shilling this faggot for fuck sake you turbo homosexual brainless slut.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ-iq_dpi9A

"some women have penises"

I'm aversive of transpeople in a sexual way so I guess, yes. However I'm totally fine with them as people and believe in live and let live. You can't choose your sexual preferences.

Also this motherfucker is just crazy.

Yep

only the male ones

you misspelled "dead ones"

He's so intelligent he ascribes to a term (gender) that was created by a literal mad scientist and has never been proven in humans or animals.
Do you even know the origin of this term and the sad story behind the people involved in it's creation?

*sips gender fluid*

Thats fucking gold.

Is it bad I kinda want to fuck that guy? Like I'd pitch of course so it'd only be Roman gay (thanks Italians!)
Something about obnoxious people makes me kinda horny. And he'd be so submissive...

No, shitlord, he's a LESBIAN. He identifies as a woman and is attracted to women. That's how it WORKS.

it's funny either way

I've always said he should become a trap.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI
I want to unsee this now

A trans "daughter" is a boy that thinks he's a girl.

>some women have penises

lmao bye

HE'S A LESBIAN YOU SHITLORD

The ovens just got 10 degees hotter.

God I can't stand this artist

I learn English on Sup Forums, kek

Congrats on not being gay and all but you're still fucking gross for doing that

Yeah i always get confused

At this point i just use Dude.

>My wife's son

Depends on where you are. I'd say my graduating class in high school was at least 5% trannies, if you include girls who are special and unique nonbinary genders. I see trannies all the time when in LA and Honolulu but in the midwest it's a lot rarer. Don't know about other areas.
Trannies and allies will claim this discrepancy in rates is because they're aware enough to know what they are and/or empowered enough to come out, and somehow don't realize that they just wouldn't BE a tranny if they weren't exposed to the idea.
And, I know tons of SJWs who believe shit like this Riley. They're basically a religion, and they're all communists. Because in a communist state hormone replacement therapy would definitely be a good use of resources

The hilarious thing is that he's absolutely right, if you follow their "logic" to its inevitable conclusion.

>mfw trannies try to ratify laws stating if straight white males don't fuck them they should be thrown in prison

Was gonna post this. Can't believe no one got the joke.

Also, tie the scarf to a rafter. Etch "Miss Dennis was here" into the wood.

Yes, it is largely coddled middle-upper class people, because people who have hardworking parents who don't put up with bullshit do not have tranny kids. And trannies like Riley claim that they are the most oppressed and endangered group in the world and "we are being killed every second! going outside is dangerous for us! you are contributing to our DEATH with your words!" because of stats from tranny hookers like those you mention

this is enough internet for today

Unfortunately I've dealt with a lot of trannies, and the majority of them are "lesbians". There are two distinct types of mtf trannies: gay men and "lesbians" (autogynephiles). The louder, more demanding, more delusional group by far is the latter, and they're far more likely to push for women to be punished for not fucking them

Yeah, but I'm talking about Brazil, a country with 60.000 killings per year. I'm sure that that Riley guy can walk the streets of his hometown without disturbances. I'm sure he hears some "Uh, you go girl" or "Congrats, you're brave".

That's the thing. These trannies are completely safe yet they think they're oppressed and in danger because of murder stats which are almost entirely hookers in areas they will never go to