Post 9/11 skyscraper in New York

Now planes can fly through towers without causing damage!

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4339282/The-incredible-U-shaped-New-York-skyscraper-unveiled.html

How could such a thin structure support so much weight?

And only now i finally see it, its Gondola.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
this makes me angry

lol fucking idiots, are they that retarded to think 9/11 was an accident n not a replanned terrorist attack? ahahahaha

meme magic

They're just taking the piss with this surely?

The jews got this all wrong, if they decide to terror it they can only get insurance for 1 tower, not 2.

So do people on one side work right side up and the other side works upside down?

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Hmmm.mmmm....

It can't no one could build this structure, it's just a PR trick by the engineering firm.

We need special buildings to accomodate all those Australian refugees.

Now only one plane needs to hit it to bring both sides down!
Checkmate atheists

Limit isn't structural, but rather how much floor space has to be occupied by elevators before just getting out of the building becomes a hellish commute
Those thin NY skyscrapers are probably very wasteful in floor space, but they can't be thiccer because zoning laws forbid it.

Winner: Most Autistic Rollercoaster

It's kind of cool that they could build this, but it looks fucking retarded.

fund this. based gondola

it's cool how materials engineering let's us build these big structures

but damn, that's ugly.

Magnets obviously jesus christ how much syrup have you even snorted today?

what cha doin with that tin foil there?

There's no way that building will work.

>the world's longest building

lmao, so you have to take an elevator the whole way to get to the other floor level?

9/11 was an inside job.

Kek

That appears to be the implication

It's suspended by wires smart guy

Those will be extra layers of protection

>9/11 wasn't done by terrorists
>9/11 wasn't done by any conscripacy
>9/11 was a Muslim man accidentally flying straight into a building at the same time another Muslim man also accidentally flew into another building at the same time another building blew up even though there was only two planes
>(((pure coincidence)))
This is a level of denial that exceeds all know laws of aviation.

they want to destroy the 'classic' NYC skyline with retarded crap.

God New York looks like shit.

this will be the view from central park in 2020.

Once it's used will it be thrown over to Harlem
To house poor people?

Well it looks possible, (maybe being a few floors smaller). But why would anyone want a building to look like that. It looks like something I would build as a joke on roblox.

Kek

Well this could actually be built, nothing about it's shape would prevent it from being possible. But it is sadly a very gay PR trick.

The engineering firm wants to call this building the tallest building on earth because it bends around.

You could build one of these multiple kilometers tall if you used an active structure, in this case a massive cable moving at high speeds being redirected at the top. Change in momentum produces a force such that the building could be made to be in tension rather than compression. It would also require massive power input and would hold enough energy to make an accident as destructive as a very large bomb. It can be done

They use a new type of steel beam

If I take an elevator from the right wing and keep going up do I land on first floor of left wing?

I wonder how jet fuel will effect it

They say even rocket fuel can"t melt it.

yes, and upside down.

but the planes would have an easier time to knocking them over. its not like theyre going to fly through the middle on purpose

>implying achmed wont corkscrew a 757 through that easily

Why aren't we funding this?

It'll be the best ride ever!

Reminds me of pic related