Are you a fuckboy Sup Forums?

slate.com/blogs/lexicon_valley/2015/08/18/what_does_fuckboy_mean.html

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWAt8amiQk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A good insult requires no elaboration. We feel it before we understand it. That’s why some slurs resonate even when we’re not sure who or what they’re defaming

>modern journalism

>A ‘fuckboy’ is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them or perhaps even walking them to the door post-sex. He’s a womanizer, an especially callous one, as well as kind of a loser.”

Why do so many women want to sleep with this supposed loser?

It still amazes me that a fucking /fa/ meme mutated so much with normies.

Guess im not one then.

Empower women to be completely worthless cum recepticles while attempting to remove and suppress the natural order of men's biological programming. Blueprint for the downfall of western civilization. Kike fuckery.

>Women behave promiscuous
SLAY QUEEN!!!! YASSSSS EMPOWERED MODERN WOMYN
>Men behave promiscuous
Fuckboys REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But that isn't what it means. Fuckboy is gay slang.

How the fuck did they renigger it to mean "average man"? How is that even an insult?

Meanwhile the same site wants "cuck" to be a racist term.

You just can't make sense of these fuckwads.

>>A ‘fuckboy’ is a young man who sleeps with women without any intention of having a relationship with them or perhaps even walking them to the door post-sex. He’s a womanizer, an especially callous one, as well as kind of a loser.”
I have a hard time believing that's actually what fuckboy means and that the person who wrote this is angry they don't get fucked enough

I always thought a fuccboi is a pushover beta faggot who tries to act uppity or cool. Essentially a numale.

it is, women try to apply it to guys who pump and dump them

Why are these bitches appropriating gay culture?

Anyone who uses the term "fuckboy" is a faggot and would be better off dead than alive.

That is the gayest sounding insult I've ever heard.

Fuckboy is a progressive-secular version of faggot.

Its like how people say asshat instead of retard.

>I have a hard time believing that's actually what fuckboy means and that the person who wrote this is angry they don't get fucked enough
aaaaaand /thread

It didn't start on /fa/ lmao

Because they're butthurt that they got pumped and dumped by Chad.

Who here a /NiceGuy/

This is me, chicks are so easy to bang if you say you're interested in having a relationship lmao dumb whores

>tfw out at a bar with some m8s
>random guy starts talking to us
>he's kind of buzzed, starts getting into geopolitics
>he knows the players but it's obvious he has absolutely no idea what the fuck he's talking about
>smug as hell
>analyses are all way off, hardly even make sense
>even friends that don't pay attention to politics are calling him out on his dumb shit
>turns out he's a journalist for a fairly prominent magazine
>thatexplainsit.jpg

They deserve zero respect

It clearly isn't a good insult then.
I always assumed it was a nigger way of calling someone a little bitch.

>It clearly isn't a good insult then.
Shut the fuck up fuccboi.

not sure what a fuckboy is but if anyones down too hear about fuckbois you know where to find me

i always assumed that the term fuckboy was just the male equivalent to slut, i.e. getting used by the opposite sex to get fucked.
by this definition a fuckboy uses sluts for sex (he kicks them out) which makes it a non insult

You shut the fuck up, you cartel Christmas reef.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gMWAt8amiQk

From social media observation fuckboy is just an incoherent female slur against guys in general. Its every guy that isnt a millionaire throwing their money at her.

Look at this unoriginal sissy, go look for your thrills elsewhere fag.

That isn't even what a fuckboy is. That definition is completely wrong.

A fuckboi is like a beta fag who he nothing going for him. No game no money. Pretty much a updated version of a scrub.

You can always tell SJW insults because they are always a combination of a curse word and some other random word. And they always have to avoid offending any protected groups. Shitlord, fuckboy, etc.

Rusty spoon

they usually involve children ....fuckboy, manbaby, pissbaby, manchild, etc
scatological is a big theme too
they hate children and they have to attack you but without offending one of their many factions...so no calling you a fag , a cuck, a nigger, etc.
so literal baby tier insults, peepee poopoohead