Hi Sup Forums, I just started watching David Duke's videos on Youtube and they are pretty interesting, to say the least...

Hi Sup Forums, I just started watching David Duke's videos on Youtube and they are pretty interesting, to say the least. Since I don't recall seeing these videos posted on Sup Forums since I've been here (a few years now), let me share some of them on the issue of racial differences and "human biodiversity", as he calls it.

Part I: youtube.com/watch?v=S3I52ZxF-6E
Part II: youtube.com/watch?v=A1u5jupwYfk
Part III: youtube.com/watch?v=3TxutjQeR0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q
nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaPKAvsGJoM
youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
youtube.com/watch?v=SBJ52J9iRr8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o
youtube.com/watch?v=vGhDYlbk5Pg
davidduke.com/who-runs-the-media/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/on-george-lincoln-rockwell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Duke introduced millions of us to the JQ.

You're about to be flooded with JIDF calling him a CIA agent and trying to get you to only listen to Jared Taylor who hasn't mentioned the Jew since he brought this up, and the (((holdomor))).

Interesting. I'm seeing Duke's ideas are very aligned with Sup Forums's, but I don't see him or his works posted very often here. Hence my OP. Thanks for your input.

A bump in case someone else is interested in this.

>posting stormfag lies

really made me think

Duke is based. He tells only truth and his work is great. Duke 2020.

Dr. Pierce >>>>> Duke

I like him. He was getting punched in the face long before that other guy was crying about it.

Who is that Dr. Pierce?
Care to share something?

>Saying "Stormfag" on Sup Forums

Get out.

You're a sad, sad little faggot.

We're all aware of Kikery, you fucking idiot. Your pathetic refutation doesn't change that.

>waaa dont call me a mean name!

Youre such a piece of shit you continue to post your lies even though you know its false. No wonder you look up to a scumbag like duke

William Luther Pierce.

People have made some pretty awesome JewTube videos with his speeches.

Not an argument.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

David Duke is a soulless minion.

DR. PIERCE SZY IT LIKE HE DUCKED THE MILK OF AN ALGERIAN.

HE SAY IY LIKE A MAN TELLING KIDS TO GET OUT OF HIS LAWN.

HE SAY IT LIKE NO OWN OWNS HIM

HE SAY IT LIKE HE FEARS NO ONE

HE SAY IT LIKE FREEMEN

HIS WORDS ARE SO SMOUTH, MAN.

It wasn't meant to be.

It was an accusation.

You're a faggot. That's an accusation as well.

David Duke's look is offputting

Even if that infograph about the German Revolution of 1919 isn't accurate (or is indeed demonstrably wrong), what makes you say that Duke is a scumbag? What's your reasoning?

better do right now.

go see Jews are our missfortune.
he speaks like he is a respected citizen. who fears no backlash.

Shit midas

>refuting kikery.

Hey, why so afraid. its not a sin. they wont shoot you. dont be afraid. a jew wont bite.
you will still be yourself if you aknowledge the jew blight.

Its because he had plastic surgery to make himself look more "Aryan"

feel free to look at older pictures of him and compare it to him now, specifically his nose lol

Well first off lying in order to push some retarded conspiracy theory is scumbag behavior. But being a gambling addict and defrauding your supporters out of thousands of dollars is also scumbag behavior.

>Hey, why so afraid.

Why do you keep projecting your fear onto me?

If this is the picture of the man...dude, what the actual fuck. Alien, robot, you name it. Uncanny valley vibes anyhow.

wow my words rhym right when i am exited.

Yeah I know about the plastic surgery.
Not a fan of Duke, the guy hasn't accomplished really anything meaningful in his political career and he has done shady stuff.
Dr. Pierce is more admirable

Reminds me of Mitchell from Modern Family.

i like dr william pierce more than duke. he was a physics professor

youtube.com/watch?v=tBibWSh8L8Q

jews. haha we deported jews. we kill jews. i will be looked down upon if i love jews. FUCK jews we say it even on tv.
thats what i talk bout.

not you, you fear getting doxxed and called litterally hitler and a neo nazi. you fear talking bout it in public.

FIX YOUR SHIT GOYIM.

>lying in order to push some retarded conspiracy theory is scumbag behavior
What do you mean? His "conspiracy theory" of Jewish world supremacism? I don't think he's too off-point there.
About the gambling and whatever... I don't know, so I can't judge right now.

>that embarrassing political campaign

>I don't know, so I can't judge right now.

well I do because I actually live in Louisiana

nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html

inb4 "i-its all just a jew lie!"

and the pic the canadian posted is a lie, yet he continues to post it. If this jews were that shitty, then why would you need to lie about it?

Bump

I fucking love David Duke!

what's embarassing about it? he actually got a shit ton of votes for a kkk guy

ok, have you seen the mafia and slavery ones?

No he didnt. Hes a joke in Louisiana. The only people who think other wise is this new generation of nu/pol/ faggots who are too young to remember him in the 90s and early 2000s

Fair enough. I can't say if he's a good person or not. I just think the points he makes in some of his videos, the ones I posted in the OP specifically, are interesting.

What do you think of his ideas/points made, besides his actual behavior?

He was a phsyics professor who quit his job and started the National Alliance after George Lincoln Rockwell was assassinated. He was essentially the face and voice of white nationalism for 30 years until his death in 2002.

Here is a collection of his radio broadcasts. Some are a little in that they deal with Clinton era politics, but they are interesting nonetheless and in some cases are a bit of a time capsule that shows both how much some things have changed and how little others have.
archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts

Not yet, no. Care to share a link?

Hes a lying piece of shit his entire life, so why should I pay him any attention now especially when I dont buy into the KKK/nazi shit at all?

Hes peddling a wewuzian tier conspiracy theory and hes such a sycophant, he even tried kissing Trumps ass after he trashed him because he was delusional enough to think Trump was actually a nazi like democrats were saying.

to quote Jared Taylor "Its to the point where people blame the jews if it rains on their birthday"

Impressive archive. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaPKAvsGJoM

youtube.com/watch?v=y3GMDcFOq0g
youtube.com/watch?v=SBJ52J9iRr8

enjoy bro

he got 60k votes

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

how many people do you think believe you?

make and effort faggot

What's this, an actual politician championing white values and western civilization that agrees with everything we do?

Well this is no good, better shut er down.

Ahhh, le FBI controlled oppostion muh tax fraud surgery le autism muh pr.

There we go, that oughta do it.

just go through this playlist for an intro. it's more entertaining

youtube.com/watch?v=DFW2Z9Avbyk&list=PL70hcdkpQDRRIwWqZ2_hBer8RujTYZ27o

Duke is right.

>he was delusional enough to think Trump was actually a nazi like democrats were saying

You don't actually know anything about he thinks or says do you?

Thank you britbro. Have a nice Crowley Pepe.

>this list is wrong and isn't even on wiki
it's still there, just with couple of names removed

Literally go to the German Revolution wiki and clock on the names, press crtl + f and type 'Jew'.

You'll see about half of them were Jewish.

oy vey HH

not a fan of crowley

I cancel your crowley with an aids cuck "my wifes son" aidsbjorn

step it up

I've seen this post elsewhere and I watched some of those videos, so thanks for sharing them. But a list of videos doesn't equal a list of arguments.

>caring what an mentally deficient group of social reject think that don't even know shit in their own respective fields they claim to be redpilled in
Wew lad
Pol will hate on even the basest of based for it's own sake.
Don't take it seriously, this is just a shitpost board.
Duke has been around for ages and was and is the chief redpilled on kikes.
He doesn't need or want the "appreciation" of Nazi larpers on an kantonesee noodle making board.

Don't bother, he is some kind of shill.

it didn't work, just go on youtube and search dr william pierce wisdom

I am enjoying you're thread based oldest ally

no I just see this "debunked" infograph posted everywhere

True that, not quite 'normal' at all, buzt what is these days when men cut their dicks of and want to be women. Io.

Du weisst das, ne.

Should've guessed you didn't like Crowley. But I do. And thanks for contributing to the thread anyways, based enemy (Armada Invencible etc.)

Thanks again. I will look into it.
How come I never heard of this Pierce before and all of a sudden you're all talking about him? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, I guess.

oh your not a portegeese? my mistake

why do yo ulike satan worshippers?

He died in 2002 and his organization, the National Alliance, collapsed due to infighting so he and the NA haven't been in the news much in a decade and a half. His name should have come up if you have been looking into white nationalist stuff in the US though. The NA was pretty active in the 90's and early 2000's.
youtube.com/watch?v=vGhDYlbk5Pg

You have heard of George Lincoln Rockwell, right?

We've been posting Pierce for years. Good goyim absolutely love to bury the threads nowadays, especially since the whole Trump phenomenon started a year and half ago or so.

Pierce and Rockwell are canonized saints in the bad goyim book.

>But a list of videos doesn't equal a list of arguments.
No one said it did, strawman jew.

Also, protip: some of the videos contain arguments. Ain't that sumthin'?

I'm Spanish, as my flag shows.
Crowley was the next Nietzsche and I sympathise deeply with Nietzsche's ideas about a spiritual aristocracy. So did Crowley.

crowley worshipped piss and shit, including eating them

and sex with whoever, probably a pedo too

Of course, and I appreciate them, I was just calling out the complacency of merely suggesting a list of videos instead of replying with your own insight.

White Power is a good book. His criticism of aid propping up birthrates in Africa was very prescient.

>Just as nobody loves locusts and grasshoppers when there is a plague of locusts, so nobody will be a "nigger-lover" when there is a plague of "niggers" - not even the "niggers.' Negroes will then appear to be what they really are, a semi-wild form of half-human animal, unable to build or maintain a civilization, but capable, in vast numbers, of utterly and completely destroying all civilization.

Thank you. I've heard of George Lincoln Rockwell here but not Pierce, afaicr. Now I will. Is there some kind of rivalry between the NA and David Duke, btw?

no they are both fine. there arent enough of us for that kind of bullshit

Not really. Dr. Pierce and the National Alliance did not see themselves as seeking to operate within the current political system, but rather prepare for the eventual social collapse and revolution. Duke is more mainstream and has always tried to operate within the system, but I do not recall any sort of infighting between them.

In fact, Duke cites one of Pierce's publications in this article.
davidduke.com/who-runs-the-media/

Pierce wrote an article on Rockwell, it's really interesting. nationalvanguard.org/2015/09/on-george-lincoln-rockwell/

I see. So what I'm getting is that Pierce and the NA were more "fringe elements", while Duke tried to play by the rules (running for governor of Louisiana etc.), right?

Thank you.

That is probably a fair description.

Bump

You know, I have never read that book of his. Looks like I've got something to do for the next couple of days.

It's that time again! Time to get on a government list!

David Duke is a fraud.

T. Shariablue

Anyone who wants to comment on the videos?

It is worth the time. This Time the World has some of the same info (I think some text is the same), but has some more autobiographical info that is interesting. White Power is probably the better of the two.

I've read This Time the World but for some reason I never bothered to read White Power.

I think at that point in my life I was still stunned by what I figured out was happening in our society and I had a virtual library of new things to read and that got glossed over.