HAPPENING--NOW IT'S MAINSTREAM NEWS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

>Republican congressional investigators expect a potential “smoking gun” establishing that the Obama administration spied on the Trump transition team, and possibly the president-elect himself, will be produced to the House Intelligence Committee this week, a source told Fox News.

Other urls found in this thread:

infogalactic.com/info/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters
youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Lp-YF9Vc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a source told fox news

Bump.

SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Drumpf is finished

Stop trying to blame Dem's for your own parties utter incompetence.

OH SHIT NIGGER

ummmm no, sweetie

Gee what a (((coincidence))) that Obama just happens to be vacationing abroad in a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with America

TINASHE.

I'm not getting hyped unless they release actual documents/audio/video

>james rosen
oh yeah that kike was revenge against obongo big league

Lol

It's mainstream when it's on television for more than 0 to 1 hour. They report commercials longer than Vault7.

(You)

Wew
I'll remain calm for now until it happens

>o-oy vey. shut it down. bad goyim.

From 1 to 10 how big is this guy.

Still, even a tentative report by Fox is a step in the right direction.
One MSM outlet reporting on it often forces others to follow suit once the cat is out of the bag.

As long as the source isn't Louise Mensch

This one goes to 11

Rosen was spied on by the Holder Justice Department, so yeah he might be a little bitter at the Obama administration.

infogalactic.com/info/2013_Department_of_Justice_investigations_of_reporters

This story literally has no legs. Only extremely right wing sources are mentioning it in passing and that is quite telling

It's in every online internet news site, at least mentioned. Facebook on other hand deletes most of it, YouTube only half of it.

Honestly don't know but I didn't expect to see it on a big network so soon.

DELET THIS

>a source told CNN

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

And you faggots accuse the liberals of doing this shit. Fuck off, you're both guilty.

its on drudge and fox, OBAMA IS GOING TO
PRISON

It's a big guy, for you

If he won't come home to face trial, Trump has the legal authority to have the CIA drone strike him. Thanks, Obama. :^)

"Don't make me spill the beans."

-Trump 2016.

What was the point of that ass... i mean ass...i mean post.

shaquanda rockin dem normie socks yaaasss queeen slaaaay

Yeah Rosen is a good guy. Obama put him under surveillance and legally harrassed him, so he's ready to go full Purim on the Dems in revenge. He's a pretty level headed Chris Wallace tier reporter otherwise.

True, but they're basically playing whack-a-mole, and if there's any truth to it, you can bet Trump & co. are going to be all over it.

Kek.

Reminder that Mark Felt, aka Deep Throat, was pissed about being passed over for a promotion.

best gif

taking a page out of the ole' CNN playbook, ehh?

So many shills

HEY BEN RHODES WHATCHA DOIN
>The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

>The key to that conclusion is the unmasking of selected U.S. persons whose names appeared in the intelligence, the sources said, adding that the paper trail leaves no other plausible purpose for the unmasking other than to damage the incoming Trump administration.

How long with Obama's Ben Rhodes go to jail for?

> a source told Fox News

a source huh? Where have I heard that before? Oh, that's right on Fake News

Get to your battle stations niggers. Shits about to go down.

BREAKING: 3-5 million illegals were used to tap trump's wires, personally helped across the border by Obama, stealing honest white American wire tapper jobs

The base is getting impatient, they want to see politicians in prison cells NOW.
I hope treason charges are brought out and they literally start hanging some people.

Fbianon posted with Mark Felt image when he told us about the API in October.

hello shareblue, ready to see x-king nigger go to prison?

CHECKED and can confirm it was on NPR on my drive home. I listen to NPR to get my daily dose of Liberal bullshit, and even those skewed bastards are reporting it. Kek!

>CNN would surely report good news for Trump

Fuck off faggot. So suck your PM's cock, if he has one.

>ohmawgawd obummer is da worst, he wuz a black MUZZIE! SPYIN ON MUH TRUMPIE

"Trump has Russian ties"

>DYUKDURR TRUMPETY TRUMP IS FIGHTIN FUR MAH BLUE COLLAH FAMILY! HE AINT NO COMMIE WE WANTZ PEACE WITH RUSSIA WHY IS DIS BAD

The fuck is with burger politics, fuck you guys are dumb.

I've been doubting Trumps play here for a few days.

What a fool I am.

Burn the traitor kikes alive

Kd

>I listen to NPR to get my daily dose of Liberal bullshit

anything left of Alex Jones is liberal

MULTIPLE SOURCES CONFIRM
>Classified intelligence showing incidental collection of Trump team communications, purportedly seen by committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., and described by him in vague terms at a bombshell Wednesday afternoon news conference, came from multiple sources, Capitol Hill sources told Fox News. The intelligence corroborated information about surveillance of the Trump team that was known to Nunes, sources said, even before President Trump accused his predecessor of having wiretapped him in a series of now-infamous tweets posted on March 4.

>The intelligence is said to leave no doubt the Obama administration, in its closing days, was using the cover of legitimate surveillance on foreign targets to spy on President-elect Trump, according to sources.

>came from multiple sources
Off to jail Ben!

>fox news

I'm reporting you for islamiphobia you are going to be beheaded in the name of Treudough AIDS

It just came out, we gotta wait and see

Time to deploy. What's the hashtag anons?

#ObamaSpied
#WeWantAnswers
#Nunes

youtube.com/watch?v=HB2Lp-YF9Vc

Everyone has a smoking gun on someone today? Jesus. Hope King nig drops the soap.

He is just keeping the media and lefties busy incriminating themselves. He is doing other shit in peace while starting these fires in their camp.

He better go to jail, otherwise Obama administration set the precedent to turn our surveillance state on US citizens and political opponents.

You'd better, Cuckdough wants every non-white race in this shithole

You should not, must not, dare not, try not, can not Stump The Trump

Anyone else feeling really sleepy all of a sudden?

It's amazing.

>First black president
>Goes to jail

Honestly I know you are having fun but twitter is for gay niggers. Use gab.ai

Hopefully a clear GCHQ connection

BRING HIM BACK HOME

Gotcha nigger!

Sure, if you want to broadcast to the hivemind. Twitter is a general public exposure vector.

Can't wait for liberals to literally go "dindu nuffin"

Yep. Sources everywhere. Looks like the right learned the left's game. Oh they tried to do it right, but the left has no scruples.

Will Nunes or Montgomery have a heart attack?

Yep. I quit using gab for right now. Nobody to troll.

Has Trump said anything about this yet? I'm not getting my dick out until I hear from the horse's mouth

He is probably the source. He said information would come out this week in his interview with Tucker.

>extremely right wing sources
In other words media that's not extremely "left wing" (globalism) or run by the CIA.

He doesn't want to be JFK'd so the silence is understandable.

This will just be the beginning of a long long chain of dominoes falling.

You do realize the dems lost many seats in congress and governorships on top of trump beating that evil witch right? Stop projecting your pathetic party onto others.

Would be a miracle if anybody from Hillary to Soros gets jail.

I hope he puts the dems in camps.

We can only hope.
That'd be a more resounding warning about nig-nogs than the impending collapse of New Somalia.
>CAPTCHA: Select all images with a bus

Thanks, good to know.
I just meant to point out that leakers are often disgruntled employees, so that shouldn't be surprising.

THICC

You're right, maybe I should have some tea.

Pardon the blogpost, but I'd like to say that I'm glad I've pretty much dropped all media outlets aside from text-based news sources and a few redpilled commentators, not the least of which is Pat Buchanan, on whose platform Trump just ran and won.
This whole election cycle and presidency has been a more entertaining show than anything (((Hollywood))) could've come up with in their wildest dreams.
If things go wrong and we don't win, we might all die at the end.
But the entertainment value of this whole shitshow almost makes it worth it.
Almost.
>End blogpost

BUT THE RUSSIANS

GOYIM

LOOK OVER HERE! RUSSIANS

GOYS GOYS RUSSIANS RUSSIANS AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

hooodaddy

>Oy Vey!!! It is not on (((CNN))) so it is FAKE NEWS!!!