In what state can I buy guns as a foreigner?

in what state can I buy guns as a foreigner?

Other urls found in this thread:

wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What are the firearms possession rules for non-U.S. citizens?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printed_firearms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will be arrested when you return to Germany with a gun.

Hell, even returning to a Merkel controlled territory like Poland will get you arrested.

none of them achmed

I can mail you a gun, it just has to be in seperate shipments . I'll take the hammer off for instance and put that in a separate box

I don't know about ammo though OP

A failed state like Mexico, despite their gun ban.

Michigan and some others allows purchase by "non-resident alien." If you buy from a private citizen a long gun here or a pistol in some Southern states there is no paperwork. All my guns were from stores, with paperwork and background check: the idea that gun shows are free-for-alls is a simple lie.

Russia.

In the balkans, Mahmoud.

any state if you know who to talk to

You can get a full auto AK from the Balkans for a couple hundred dollars.

You fucking idiot, the balkans is not even that far from you.
I'll set you up very cheap, you have to come to Travnik though.

All states if you're a perma resident actually
wdfw.wa.gov/help/questions/118/What are the firearms possession rules for non-U.S. citizens?

This is the laws about it in washington

Probably easier to get one from the darknet or get a legal one instead of importing one from the USA.

Correction; not all states

What about gun shows? Do they id you?

Yes, at least the one I went to. The gun show loophole is a myth friend.

>Germany
>88
lol

Anyway, can't you
1. Pay for a firearms training course
2. Pass their exam
3. Get a doctor to certify you aren't crazy
4. Obtain a legal permit to own an gun as a result of 1-3
5. Install a gun safe
6. Buy a gun
7. Officially register your ownership of the gun
8. Put the gun in the safe
9. Celebrate having a fully legal firearm?

You can do the above even in countries with shitty laws like ours.

As long as you have a green card and not a visa

No problem

(You will go through the standard NCIS background check, and a secondary check from the DOD)

Source: British girlfriend's mom owns about a dozen guns, she said you just can't own them,on a visa, you need at least a 6month green card I think.

You may also be interested in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3D_printed_firearms

see
Good luck my friend

When I took in some freedom at a range in Florida I was told a hunting permit was all that was needed. I found that odd but hey.

I guess Trump being in the white house has forced ISIS to seek alternative channels.

interested

I don't think you even need to pass an exam or visit a doc in Germany. You just have to join a shooting club at a gun range and show up a couple of times. Then you get a permit for buying a gun for "sport".

Protip: don't talk about doing illegal shit on Sup Forums

>buying a gun for "sport"
Interesting. If you bought a gun for sport, would you go to jail if you used that gun for self-defense?

studying american law is not illegal

In many jurisdictions, face to face private party sales of long guns are not regulated nor do they require background checks or the filing of any paperwork. Once you start moving around, however, you are on your own.
>mfw going to a stranger's house to purchase a firearm

SD here
I've got a friend from Europe and he can buy guns just fine, though he has a 2 day waiting period
Private sales require no registration at all though