Muslims across the street

I have been living across the street from muslim neighbours for about 3 years now. Every once and a while i see the peaking through the curtains whenever i leave or enter my house. Sometimes a night when i am washing dishes in the kitchen i see them staring at me. I also once fed one of their children bacon. Its kinda weird and creepy that they seem to always be looking and watching. Am i just being a paranoid autist? What should i do?

what if YOURE the wirdo!

Kill them before they kill you.

>leaf

Yeah, you're probably SOL

Remove kebab. We'll vouch for you that it was self defense.

It's a grill and she wants to engage in haram relations with a kaffir

hang a big cross onto your window so they can see it

indeed, there is nothing i can do. I can't move as i am a poorfag. Right now my town is predominantly white but the immis are flooding in thanks to Trudeau.

Sometimes the jehovas come by and i see how the muslims react. they never answer the door as the jehovas pick to go around early morning when its musim prayer time.

>I also once fed one of their children bacon
weird, you are weird.

That's like feeding a Jew some pork.

Though I doubt a Jew nowadays would care if they accidentally did. They make do if there's no kosher food.

The child wanted bacon. So i fed the child bacon. He smelled it when i was sitting outside one day and asked for some. I am a nice person so i gave bacon

>fed one of their children bacon

>also once fed one of their children bacon
I think this is first good shitpost I've seen from a leaf

5/10 for effort.

when they find that out, you might have a problem...
>shitpost
zont thinkzs zo mister

I don't believe this, not even a bit

get dogs, lots of em
scary ones

Believe what you want but its true. The child was playing hockey and the ball came over to my porch. I have plate of bacon and he wanted some.

blast them with modified microwave ovens
run experiments with various paraphernalia and rites

We have been living across the street from an Austin neighbour for about 3 years now. Every once and a while we see him peaking through our curtains whenever he leaves or enters his house. Sometimes at night when he is washing dishes in the kitchen we see him staring at us. He also once fed one of our children bacon. Its kinda weird and creepy that he seems to always be looking and watching. Are we just being a paranoid muslims? What should we do?

Host some parties at your place dude, that should piss them off. Kegs and Country music should do the trick

>just cooked bacon
>"oh let's go eat it outside and watch the children"

Luckly thier new neighbours next to them are canucks. They do that every weekend

cyka bylat

Muslim here, with a message for all the ignorant cumskins on this board:

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

not our fault sandniggers and niggers were weaker and the whites manipulated you.

Yes but it was Saddam who didn't use those weapons properly on you, so blame him.

I like this guy - its a sad truth - but as im sure you've seen lad; Westerners are powerless and too cucked to act

You say "it was us" like we allowed it - 2001, System of a Down did a video, therein was a march against the war - millions worldwide didnt want the war; but still, there was - Westerners are too cucked - we're sleep walking into this future holocaust.

Thats the reason for the religion baiting, gender baiting; they need to fuel our hate, divide us; we're easier to conquer, to be fooled, and be totally apathetic.

A cartoon set you Muslims off; a fucking cartoon - Yet Westerners? Jesus fucking H Christ - I dont think even raping, killing or maming the ones they love could do shit - this is a pre-dystopian hell.

It is actually true
Still, >canada
Canada is cucked

>blames very specific group of imperialist westerners
>doesn't address the fact that his religion is also at war with Hindus and Buddhists in South Asia, Chinese in East Asia, Slavs in Chechnya, and Blacks in Africa

Even if the complaints of this copypasta were valid, which they aren't, it wouldn't have any bearing on 95% of Islam's aggression.

>It was jouz who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
>jouz

Well trolled. 10/10

Not Islams fault some Muslims are taking a slight hit back at the west.

Saddam wasn't all that bad really.

The west needs to submit to Allah then its sons will fight for truth and fight hard.

Canada is a wonderful land and will make a great nation as the majority submits to Islam.

It is an explanation for what happened yesterday in London!

Jews are often behind things.

Why wouldn't you believe it?
>have friend with Muslim roommate
>Muslim roommate constantly steals friends food
>friend makes Kraft Dinner and puts bacon bits in it
>Muslim eats it
>hey bro that KD had bacon
>Muslim spends an hour throwing up

>It is an explanation for what happened yesterday in London!

Islam is the explanation for what happened yesterday in London, just as it's the explanation for what happened in Muna, Nigeria yesterday.

Did the people in Nigeria also participate in these grievances that you list?

Churchill said he'd gas the Kurds - Saddam does it, and hes a monster?

The mans a saint compared to half the spineless leaders we've had - id rather a a day under Saddams reign than the Camerons 11 years of cuckery - that cunt ran up a countrys debt from £700bn, to £1.7tn and left it hardly able to fund Police, NHS, Education(Most are privatized as Academies)

Atleast Saddam stood upto the petro dollar and the whores that value it

why would a grown man take his food that he cooked inside and bring it outside to sit on the street in order to watch a bunch of fucking muslim kids play hockey?

Maybe we don't want shitskins or to breed with shitskins and contaminate our bloodlines. Fuck off Mehmet.

Those are other issues, the Muslims in Nigeria just want to be free to practice their religion. They have some other grievances but they are fighting for their survival.

The region in which this happened is muslim majority and has sharia as its legal system you fucking idiot.

That won't be much of an option in three generations. We will be the majority here in Canada. I have 7 kids and I'm not done having them. How many of your white children do you have?

giving precious food to someone else would be unbelievable to an obese american

True all true.

We're gonna do it some more til you STFU though

>alamy
Why have I been seeing this all day? Is it a new meme?

You are foolish. Nigeria is oppressing them.

>claims Muslims are peaceful and want to be free, will only fight for survival

>claims to be actively waging jihad and expresses intent to limit the freedoms of others

Get your fucking story straight you goddamned shitskin.

>implying there won't be a war well before that
>implying you're any good at war

They hate you, your country, and you way of life. That's what's up. Either try to befriend them somehow or move.

are there any significant populations of non-Muslims who are not presently oppressing Muslims?

Most likely it was the bacon you fucking autist.

Get a big dog that drools alot. Just make sure you train it to only eat on command or they'll poison it.

I don't have to be good at war, in OUR country Canada we Muslims are having many kids while your couples have maybe one child.

Islam is the religion of peace, western media perverts it.

Zoroastrians are pretty at peace with Islam

Yeah but at the heart of the problem, throughout, which led to all those things, was YOU.

Careful there Hans. Thats a violation of the Non Aggression Principle

These Jihadi nutters think all British people are targets for killing because our system is democratic and therefore we are all equally culpable as we elected the people who (rightly) acted in international geopolitical interests to counter Islamism in those regions

They also see it through a lens of Christendom and Islam which is incorrect as well

These people are going to be this century's Marxism / Communists

>Islam is the religion of peace, western media perverts it.

Western media is responsible for the fact that you can't make two posts in a row without contradicting yourself?

Whatever faggot.

Underrated

Seriously Sup Forums?
Enough of this Canada bashing!
Nobody but racists care about this bill
Don't even try to argue that

Here in Canada we respect all races
Everyone is a Canadian
Leave this shitty board for once and go outside
Please

call the imegra

Canada is not, has not ever been, and will never be your country, and if by some chance you do manage to make it so you'll probably end up dying off because you're not adapted to live in this kind of environment and won't be able to produce the kinds of supplements going into common foodstuffs right now which allow global south mutants to survive in this climate.

lol what now? I survive just great in this climate.

Canada IS MY country.

ISLAM IS NOT A RACE YOU RETARD. IT'S A WAY OF LIFE. A WAY THAT CONTRADICTS WESTERN LIFE. YOU'RE BEING INVADED.

Was it cooked or raw bacon ? They love raw bacon

fuck you. pig is disgusting harem.

You fed one of their children bacon.