Whites are 3rd tier at best

Both Jews and Asians have higher IQs than Whites, no Asian country has succumbed to cultural marxism, nor has Israel. Explain to me how Whites aren't just another failed race to be rightfully defeated by their betters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNubAGCGo7U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not really, have you ever looked at it by inventions per person? asian should have a ton more shit but they dont.

asians are replicating insects, jews are bank goblins

And Jews? They basically own the sciences.

Then why are they smarter and less degenerate than Whites?

not sure

On average dumbshit.

they also own Marxism, whats your point?

That picture makes Canada and Sweden look like top places to be. I think we can all agree that's bullshit, so what's YOUR point?

Also between you and the invention guy, you can MAYBE discount Asians but nobody here has any reason why Jews aren't the master race.

Israel's the same shade of green as anywhere in the Western world. And you can't use development as an excuse, it was a quirk of history and chance that Europe ever got where it is.

Firstly, how many of those figures were Jewish? Secondly, again, quirks of history. Only colonialism let them do that, and it was mostly random chance that made China not on top of that.

yep you're right

What is Adj supposed to mean?

>no Asian country has succumbed to cultural marxism
Chinese communist have been destroying their countries entire heritage for nearly 70 years

adjusted?

totally

For what?

>colonising let them do that
or its the other way around

They stopped after Mao. They're now trying to restore all the cultural heritage lost, not just the directly Chinese stuff either.

Isreal is a feminist country
youtu.be/xNubAGCGo7U

the greatest art, music, philosophy and literature is all white European

why are you such a fucking faggot

>muh jews
>half of the entire modern wold invented by germans/brits/france and spaghettis

>IQ
>meaning anything

Look up how it happened. Geographic miscalculations and diseases. Granted a lesser race couldn't have done it even then, but Whites are still better than average. Just not top tier.

That is completely fucking subjective.

Most of them were Jewish.

They're not mass importing niggers and mudslimes like the West is though.

No,they weren't even if you want to tell that to yourself.

Do some fucking research, it's not everything but it accurately reflects problem solving ability.

>problem solving ability
the fuck does that even mean, iq doesn't mean shit my nigga

Meanwhile, white man invented the everything...

Got a source for that?

hmm

(((White))) people did invent a lot.

forgot img

So why do Asians and Jews mass move to white countries but not vice versa?

High IQ is meaningless if it only translates into socially awkward booksmarts which is what Asians have. Israel's mean IQ is in the low 90s.

True.

Burden of proof rests on the one who made the claim

whites(there no true germanic white on earth) must perish, lets rape as many white chicks as we can

It means being able to figure out things like "How do I make sure my entire civilization isn't overrun by shitskins?", which Jews and Asians seem to be doing a lot better on recently.

America has the same IQ as Japan and tied for 4th if you remove all blacks from teh stats. Fuck off with your fake stats on whites.

I have a lot of respect for asians but Jews should be gassed

Who the fuck wants to be a Jewish tho? Everyone wants to be white.

its not like you do retard, you want us to assume those countries are majority jewish

Israel's mean IQ is dragged down by their sand niggers. Jews have higher.

No, my entire point is that they're not majority Jewish but most of the important inventors were Jewish anyway.

Well they find us more attractive for 1

sauce?

china is also going to run out of water soon and maybe air.

Israel is a liberal hell hole

Even ignoring that Asians are part of the US population, letting in the blacks in is kind of one of the big ways that Whites are dumber.

evolution is saying whites are best via mate selection

Holy shit black women are easy.

Also pretty good at making shit.

And the West isn't?

LMAO

no you're right

they just fell for literal Marxism

hahahahaha

Your premise is retarded. Just because Jews are slightly smarter on average doesn't mean we should just bow down and accept being ruled by a bunch of filthy kikes who openly hate us. We're capable of building great societies by ourselves, and we could live without Jews.

That's a bit of an exaggeration.

But yeah Asians and shit amirite?
Fucking moron.
At least rename your shitty google image.

you are ignoring the amount of Muslims in Indonesia and the amount of Arabs immigrating to japan. also the men of Asia are all weak, just a look at japan will show you these people are not capable of posing a threat, i'd also like yout o look at the birthrates in japan that are declining heavily, the only successful Asian country is china but pollution and overpopulation will be it's downfall.

reverse image search it

First of all, plenty of White countries did too. Secondly, economic Marxism is far superior to cultural Marxism. Not even necessarily good, just much better.

Jew yellow privileged fucks

What is currently the dominant race on planet Earth?

China?

yo senpai u got a higher res?

The "social" sciences where no replicability is part of the plan, maybe.

Why would I rename the image?

No cultural marxism in Israel? Really?

Jews invented critical theory aka cultural Marxism you fuckwit.

Ashkenazim are Khazars, not Israelite diaspora. Gig is up.

Thailand?

they succumbed to communism

Ask again in 20 years.

oh so China being on top is not also random chance?

fuck off retard

South Korea proves your statement wrong anyway

Look up The Daughters of Megalia and the cult leader behind their deposed female PM.

Not to mention their plastic surgery culture which is weird as fuck.

Still better than cultural marxism and importing shitskins.

Not given how often they were. Most of history and probably again soon.

east asians are okay, but OP is being a D/C shill

Lol, please look at a list of Nobel winners by race and see how Jewish scientists dominate every category you fucking dipshit. God, it's hilarious that people on here know about the enormous body of IQ research, but are too wrapped up in retarded conspiracy theories to give Jews credit for anything.

>why would I rename it
To prove you aren't a boring mindless cunt like everyone else outside.
Which you haven't proven.
Night darling.

Doesn't count, they're 30% christian.

Why caught up in tiers and ranking? All it shows is the fact that there is biodiversity in human races, a fact denied by leftists.

What's d/c?

sure whatever

Im out this bait thread

Invented it but turned it loose on others. Whites fell for it, Jews knew it was shit.

Divide and conquer

How the fuck would that prove anything?

Ah. And no, in fact I'd say that the people saying White is the only way when two other races are as good and probably better are the ones trying to divide.

Wait, Maury Povich is married to Connie Chung?

Jews are a race of thieves.

They have a higher verbal IQ than whites, but that's it.

having a soul isn't always bad

Kid's dead, not gonna matter at that point, why stop? This shows intelligence.

they also favor their own men the least, so much for "muh bbc"

confirmed bait reply.

Nobody likes niggers, not even niggers.

How exactly?