He's fucking done.

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/canada-budget-falls-flat-with-scientists-1.21699
imgur.com/a/OH7Q8#
youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA
youtube.com/watch?v=KoFmasvzl_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's his end game?

Why the fuck isn't Rona Ambrose running for leader? She routinely BTFOs this Turdeau.

To hook up with hot dudes.

>18 minutes long
can you give me a quick rundown?

Full surveillance state, loss of free speech, full open borders, centralized power under his government. He said he wants to follow the UK.

So in short. An Orwellian society

Video description:
In a rather rowdy question period the Conservatives & NDP tag team beating the hell out of King Trudeau for scheming to change the house rules where he only has to show up to question period once a week. While Trudeau gets compared to a "Dictator" and mocked for the fact that he could be replaced with a "cardboard cut-out", Trudeau tries quelling it all by playing the schoolchildren card.
He sidesteps every question with bullshit round about answers about helping the middle class working Canadians working for a better future

SAVED

same

kek that part we are introducing a budget to help the middle class. A budget which is BILLIONS in debt he omitted

That's his wife's job.

>The Liberals campaigned on a promise to keep deficits below Can$10 billion a year, but their first budget pushed it to more than Can$25 billion. This year’s budget stretches the deficit to Can$28 billion.

Source:
nature.com/news/canada-budget-falls-flat-with-scientists-1.21699

Trudeu is really retarded, not even swedish politicians are this fucking daft.

this is nothing new, he has been dancing around the questions fired by the opposition for over a year now, he is a substitute drama teacher hew knows his game.

We're beating you at your own game Jamal, how can you even compete?

It's one thing to do this bullshit on the campaign trail and in public discussions where people ask rhetorical questions. However it's complete shit that this is how he treats the house of commons.

Same fucking shit that Obama did for 8 years.

She is not allowed as the interim leader. Part of the rules of the party. Rule is there so someone cannot step down, and shenanigan someone else into the leadership spot without a vote by all members of the party.

this is like 1 video out of a 1000 of him doing the exact same thing, the radical leftists and the stoners voted him in now you got to put up with the consequences, the pendulum will swing even harder in 2019.

It's actually straight out of the Bill Clinton handbook, "No insult ever fed a hungry child", "I have to get back to work for the American people" etc.
Press bitches ate it up.
Obama preferred his strawmen and outright smears of ordinary people.

I will never support Canada while we remain a bilingual shitfest

hm? There is no pendulum in Canada
All NDP have to do is sabotage themselves, then all their voters will give libs a majority

>there is a quote I'm sure the Prime minister is very familiar
>quote from Chairman Mao

TOP KEK

Clean up Leafland. Get this freak out out out

Dictatorship...
Son of Castro....

Hmm...

Economic collapse is on the fucking way

>Trump effect

Trump saying America isn't gonna stand for anymore Canuck or Wetback bullshit REALLY had that tremendous effect on their respective economies? I thought that shit was just a meme?

I say we need to sell our votes and buy bullets. Our system has been coming to this for 50 fucking years

He was born to be a dictator for the country of Canada. The fucker is the illegitimate son of Fidel Castro and Margaret Trudeau.He is part of the globalist Margaret Trudeau. and just wants to see Canada burn.

No. They always need to find someone to blame for their shit besides themselves

First it's the provinces fault
Now that every provincial leader but two are absolute retarded leftards they start blaming trump

It all completely makes sense if you look at it backwards: Trump knows what is going to go wrong so he makes an enemy of those responsible, because he's a time traveler.

Remember his cross-Canada tour? He dodged questions then too. Literally never answered questions with rambling nonsense.

What's wrong with prime minister questions happening once a week?

what a joke we are, having to speak fucking surrendernese just to please those smelly hairy armpit fucks

Are you for real?

how the fuck is this laughable system able to lead a country? wtf people shouting at each other like children

>you really could replace (truedeau) with a cardboard cutout and this peanut gallery would never notice the difference

Thomas Mulcair bringing the bants

Yeah. PM and the cabinet are essentially the executive branch of a parliamentary system. If they're answering questions twice a week it means they only work during the other 3 wtf.

question period is the closest thing to an irl Sup Forums. no wonder we're all such shitposters

i can't believe these people are leading and representing my country

He's handsome, but he sounds like a bit of an airhead.

I made a small collection: imgur.com/a/OH7Q8#

How can anyone deny this?

i want to know about this really bad but tuckers on and i can't watch 20 minutes of that, can you give me the gist of it leaf bro ?

how about a brief gestalt?

"shouldn't question the prime minister"

Trudeau is trying to change rules so he only has to take questions from parliament once a week.

and he wants to give all his people fridays off. Also he wants to be able to travel all he wants without paying for shit.

there is nothing in it to help the middle class at all, in fact there are several items that will reduce disposable income.

gov't debt ratio is still good right now, AAA rating will stand. slippery slope tho.

>be trudeau
>literally do nothing to help grow the middle class/business

fuck him

jesus christ !!

God id love to fuck Rona Ambrose...

Is it just me or does Trudeau seem to be mimicking the "debate technique" those legendary she-boons used to win in those college debate spectacles that get posted here form time to time?

This fucking timeline.

I don't like Mulcair, but he delivered some good bantz.

America is only rich since it steals from Canada.

i can't get over how flamboyantly homosexual trudeau sounds

Aids Vin Diesel?

rake

Glad to see my hometown's mayor is still kicking and roaring as a Conservative

The jewy communist white genocide agenda his own father put in motion.

Jesus. This guy is such a bullshitter.

Did they just switch to french for no fucking reason at all?
Or is this propaganda to the max?

pretty sure they ask a few questions in english and then in french. It's like 3 questions then you switch, its fucking stupid.

i can't take anything canadian seriously. is this anything remotely important?

the stuff they're accusing him of is literally the stuff that trump does

Don't even get me started. Canada is a more retarded institution than the EU

I regret ever immigrating here from a 99% white Anglo country. Trump annex us now and deport all shitlibs to Mexico. Bring on the fucking rake.

>raised by a cuck
lol

>It was aboot a year ago

Gas them all.

Well, we can point to one thing that Castro did wrong.

t. commie

Really?
Because as I understand, the Democrats fucked up so hard in the last 8 years that they lost all power given by the commonfolk.
But w/e

WHAT THE FUDDLE-DUDDLE!!!???

It's going to be sad to see papa Mulcair go. His smile might be fake, but his bants are real.

Wow, just like Obama.

MEME THIS

>castros son becoming a dictator
its like pottery

Is this really the best opposition leafs can put forward?

She's the interim leader you dipshit

The actual leader gets voted in 8 days from now and I swear to god if Chong or O'Leary get in i'm burning my vote on the Greens

Liberals are Conservative-Lite or do you think CPC behaves any different when in power?

>from a 99% white Anglo country
New Zealand?

This is the first video I have ever watched of Trudeau speaking. I am now 100% convinced that Justin Trudeau deserves the homosexual slurs and claims. He is a faggot.

Trudeau's going to get fucked, this is hilarious.

With a majority government, no. He'll get yelled at, but his bills will pass. People don't watch Question Period, and things like this will pass away within the week.

He really is a lispy queer.

So what you're saying is that communist revolution is the only way to change the government?

>implying Conservatives won't happily use the rules

>change

Haven't you seen this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=XvaYgr5ClXA

That one ain't bad either
youtube.com/watch?v=KoFmasvzl_s

Isn't he fabulous?

He's got moves, bitches love a man with moves

So hot

Your parliament looks pretty comfy.

>tfw shit-tier parliament building

Kawai

>communist
That would just fast track things. You can have non communist revolutions y'a know