Christianity is a Jewish desert cult preaching weakness

Christianity was made by Jews to destroy western civilization. It preaches weakness and degeneracy, it destroyed Rome and nearly destroyed western civilization as a whole. It set Europe back over a thousand years and recovery was only made when they began secularizing, a secularization which directly lead to the modern cuck culture. We lost strong pagan values to be replaced with submissiveness, weakness, and arbitrary rules. Christianity is the ultimate Jewish weapon against the west. Don't fall into its trap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m37M
youtube.com/watch?v=p_fJQS4_91Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Christianity has nothing to do with Europe or Europeans

*tips fedora*

no

Saging

pic rel tell me about scandinavian kingdoms

hey you watch this, christianity is not inheritly anyones

youtube.com/watch?v=dt7UZH5m37M

Your

Thread

>Europe can't exist without muh christ

Think it managed to for thousands of years actually dumbass.

I'm not a degenerate atheist, I'm a pagan. One of the things I hate about Christianity is how easily it gives in to atheism.

Now they try to push islam since christianity is no longer effective. Jews will probably trigger a massive holy war between the two religions to destroy the west as well as securing their great israel. It's always about the jews playing 4D chess

>Preaches degeneracy
Are you a protestant or simlar OP?

>I'm a pagan

pagans arent any less multicultural than christians, look up rome, look up "pagans against racism"

Pagan actually. Following reexpanded Germanic polytheism.

Bump

Nope

Any religion can have cucks. But Christianity is inherently cucked, as a universalist religion if nothing else. Ethnic religion is better by fucking default.

>But Christianity is inherently cucked, as a universalist religion if nothing else. Ethnic religion is better by fucking default.

that is where you are wrong

Faust>>>Socrates

You can say I'm wrong, but do you have anything other than assertions?

It teaches that there is more the "Life" than the bs miserable 50-100 years people might live. Give yourself to Jesus Christ and be baptized with the Holy Spirit and you will know what the truth is. God bless!

Damn straight, why I worship Enki, our true creator god!

Once again, I AM NOT AN ATHEIST. Christianity is a shit religion, but there are better ones.

It was under Christianity's peak in the West that they conquered the world.

>christ cucks

I do not want low birth rates. I do not want degeneracy. I want a return to strong pagan values and ethnic religions rather than universalism and weakness.

Joy of Satan is garbage and a perversion of the actual sumerian religion.

Don't you have a bank to run, Schweinstein?

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Christianity can't cure a disease it caused

Pagan Romans were fundamentally free of the chains of jewish power, so much that they almost exterminated them all in their own homeland after the rebellion of Bar Kocheba

It would be Christian Europe that would fall under permanent jewish influence, with the jewish-controlled churches banning europeans from financing and loaning, giving them as a monopoly to jews

By the modern era, Christians were so throughly judaized, that they started to actively wish for the restoration of Israel so that the end of the world would finally come around and their civilization would die!

And why would it be otherwise?

A religion which such obsession with death, with promise is the end of the world, is fundamentally a time-bomb in the basement of a civilization

Atheism is a cult following of intellectually challenged asshats who claim to not believe in a God, but somehow know that a God does not exist. As Carl Sagan even once said: "In some ways, atheism is very stupid."

I AM NOT A FUCKING ATHEIST HAVE YOU READ THE THREAD

Atheism is for the mentally retarded. Much like yourself.

Okay why do you think I'm an atheist. I am a reextended Germanic pagan and atheism might even be worse than Christianity, so why do you keep using fedora memes here? At least go to the trouble to look up shitty zero-content memes that talk about pagans.

>Other religions
Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, or dead religions your own ancestors gave up.

Sounds awesome.

where is this from dominotheologian?

"But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

lol christcucks don't understand their own religion.

Jesus was a cuck jew.

>Muh dead means bad

If you idiots lose and Christianity dies off to Islam, does that make it shit? It is, but for other reasons.

Hail Satan

Christianity preaches love, unconditional love, the thing missing from the old testament, think about it, a whole book written without a single mention of unconditional love.

HES MAKING A GOOD POINT BETTER USE STUPID MEME THREATS IM A GOOD DEBATER OOGA BOOGA

>Christianity preaches love, unconditional love, the thing missing from the old testamen

wrong interpretation. OT God and NT God are the same, whoever teaches you does wrong

That's the problem. Unconditional love is weakness.

A bunch of personal opinions from someone who does not understand the context of the citations.

Show me, where does it say in the Scripture to not serve your nation wherever it may be as a soldier?

Or where does it say the authorities are not to defend their people and execute justice against crime?

What did Jesus say to the Roman centurion that had certainly personally overseen the destruction of entire villages?

God destroyed Judea, it was prophecy, He did it at the hand of the Romans.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_fJQS4_91Q

>the same

As if it's not all made up

>A bunch of personal opinions from someone who does not understand the context of the citations.
>Show me, where does it say in the Scripture to not serve your nation wherever it may be as a soldier?

you dont have to explain me that, christianity, and especially protestantism creates nationalism. that explains the difference between patriotism of america and post-christian europe

SAGE for being degenerate atheist.

Whatever Christians would not wish others to do to them, they do not to others. And they comfort their oppressors and make them their friends; they do good to their enemies…. Through love towards their oppressors, they persuade them to become Christians.
—The Apology of Aristides 15

A soldier of the civil authority must be taught not to kill men and to refuse to do so if he is commanded, and to refuse to take an oath. If he is unwilling to comply, he must be rejected for baptism. A military commander or civic magistrate must resign or be rejected. If a believer seeks to become a soldier, he must be rejected, for he has despised God.

—Hippolytus of Rome

How can a man be master of another's life, if he is not even master of his own? Hence he ought to be poor in spirit, and look at Him who for our sake became poor of His own will; let him consider that we are all equal by nature, and not exalt himself impertinently against his own race[...]

—Gregory of Nyssa, Homilies on the Beatitudes

> inb4 you interpret the Gospel correctly but actual early christians didn't

you might find interestion this book regarding christianity and national identity

This, "judeo-Christian" is some bullshit the Jews have come up with recently to try to get more support for Israel.

“After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, for the Jews sought to kill him.” — John 7:1

To the Pharisees, the priests who invented the religion called Judaism, Jesus said:

“Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.” — John 8:23. “I know that ye are Abraham’s seed, but ye seek to kill me because my word hath no place in you.” — John 8:37. “Ye are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father will ye do.” — John 8:44.

That's not scripture

>christianity, and especially protestantism creates nationalism

talk about inverting reality, the cuckest nations are the protestant ones, the less cucked ones are the east orthodox block which has a large number of atheists

The gospel claims exactly the same, but you will claim that early christians, the spreaders and first adopters of the religion, the very reason why you are christian at all, got it all wrong

"Do not think that I came to send peace upon earth: I came not to send peace, but the sword."

Matthew 10:34

>not scripture
>not an argument

The show me quotes from scripture if it says the same thing

>talk about inverting reality, the cuckest nations are the protestant ones

in europe - yes. But america, unlike sweden is not post-protestant. orthodox are a mess - multiculty or not.

For fucks sake I am not an atheist how many times do I have to tell people this

The Fedora meme is Christcuck's last stand against any criticism. The whole world could be burning around them, more of their followers murdered by the Islamic invaders they chose to shelter, less whites and more niggers believing in their religion globally, and they will choose to ignore all of this and just post fedora memes against their #1 enemy: atheists. Not Jews. Not Muslims. Not shitskin migrants. White, free-thinking atheists. Their number one perceived threat.

>I am a reextended Germanic pagan

ok whatever, atheist.

Post-protestant comes after protestant. It's kind of a thing. Christianity is shit on its own, but it leads to even worse atheism.

Ok now this is just willful ignorance.

Why won't you post the rest of the paragraph?

you already know them

the early christians didn't get their own religion wrong you fool

Friendly reminder that all these anti Christian threads are ALL created by Muslims who are trying to destroy our traditions and make us all nihilistic then they spam their pro Islamic threads in order to deceive the weak minded to convert .

All religions are garbage, especially the Abrahamic ones.

Adults can decide for themselves what is moral and ethical without inventing fairy tales like 3-year olds.

USA is the most cucked country of them all, Trump won because the founding fathers were not idiots and created the electoral college

beyond that USA has served the interests of the Jews ever since the zionist christian Wilrood Wilson got power

A soldier from a foreign nation is not your brother, neither is an invader allowed in by an evil government for the specific purpose of destroying the population, or a rapist who wants to kill you and rape your wife.

If I were to break into a man's house with the intent of raping his wife, that man should shoot me dead, I would do the same to him.

You will be measured by how you measure, and judged according to how you judge.

Protestantism is strong and weak at the same time, because it is very loosely organized, but that way it is also very hard to control from a distance.

For example, we had for many years a fierce Catholic Cardenal, who hated faggots and worked to have the Haitians sent back.

Pope Francisco put a Haitian lover in his place.
Matthew 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Still wrong, but at least you're not calling me an atheist for once so points for that. But I'm a reextended Germanic pagan.

Religion is necessary, but universalist religions are a foot in the door of globalism. Ethnic paganism is the true way.

Dead means dead. Why waste your time robbing the graves of your fathers, when they themselves gave up the thing you're trying to resuscitate?

Christianity will not lose. This world will fall into darkness and then Christ Jesus will return on a horse named death, leading a host of angels, and they will conquer this world and remake it anew. His victory was written before this world was formed, and even now the risen Christ has assumed the seat beside the Father and prepares for his return. The twelve Judges of Israel, known to you as Apostles, will rule over the faithful, who will be reborn and shall never thirst, nor want, but shall be like angels in the sight of the Lord God.

>Ethnic paganism is the true way.

too larpy

what is wrong with good ol' pragmatism deism? the founding fathers were deists

>Christianity isn't cucked

>Acts 20:28-31King James Version (KJV)

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears

This is why I believe in sola escritura.

Those who don't end up like this:

if the world is fated to fall into darkness and Jesus will use magic to fix everything at the end, why take political action? why reproduce? why even post in this website?

Ultimately Christians are self-declared non-actors in the shaping of the future, which is why the Left has completely smashed them culturally ever since christians started to take the gospel seriously

Ok, this whole "muh LARP" has gotta stop. It's a product of modernist brainwashing that we look at everything from a "do it for a pragmatic reason" perspective. Culture is valuable in its own right.

>Okay why do you think I'm an atheist
Because modern pagans don't actually believe in their gods, like meme satanism it's just atheism with added rituals to seduce mentally damaged hot chicks.

What gods do you worship, and what is their doctrine for how you are to live and do and what not to do?

How the fuck would you know what I believe?

>This is why I believe in sola escritura.

Only in the sola escritura that does not contradict your ideas

Anything like "love your enemies inconditionally" that the first christians DID indeed read as "love your enemies inconditionally" will be swiftly ignored

Christianity gave Europe it's strength. The pagan romans, cock sucking faggots, made themselves weak. America grew strong from it and is weakening by letting in pagans. The only religion should be Christianity.

But you still cannot explain where morality comes from. Your answer is simply "that's just the way it is." So tell me, we all know that murder is wrong, but WHY is it wrong? Especially if eliminating certainly people and getting them out of the gene pool would benefit us as a society. So, how do we know it is wrong to kill them? Is it "just the way it is?" What makes bad actions bad?

dude, if the paganistic religions could not survive something as retarded as a cult of the death of a jew, why guarantee there is they can survive even stronger Islam?

But you still cannot explain where morality comes from. Your answer is simply "that's just the way it is." So tell me, we all know that murder is wrong, but WHY is it wrong? Especially if eliminating certainly people and getting them out of the gene pool would benefit us as a society. So, how do we know it is wrong to kill them? Is it "just the way it is?" What makes bad actions bad?

Because the social conditions from anywhere from 1800-600 years ago are not the same as those now.

Pagans are memes you fucking retard. You turned your back on God when the faith is at its worst because you choose to wear religion like a hat.

Nice double post idiot.

Why should you praise the King and God, the living Word made Flesh, and await his coming, so that you may be granted eternal life and never die? That seems rather self-explanatory. I will not wallow in despair, nor will I test God and ask him to fix all of my problems. Christianity is not a magical cure for all your earthly ills. That is the craven philosophy of the pagans and idol-worshipers, who think that by praying to their gods they can alleviate their rightful suffering.

Even now there are Christians who speak the word. You think Christ is dead, but you are a fool who asks for signs and then refuses to see them. His bride, the Church, is living and will live through all ages.

> pagans create one of the greatest empires ever seen
> converts to christianity
> empire collapses. Saint Augustine even writes in the Saint Augustine that christianity could not stop the collapse because christianity does not give a fuck about the world... why should it care at all?
> christians try to retake the holy lands
> fail, and end up losing Constantinople as well

to interpret history as you do, you have to have reached a completely new level of delusion

Ad hominems don't win the argument for you asshat.

I dont understand why people cant understand basic concepts. There is nothing wrong with unconditional love. You should love everyone to an extent, even your enemies. This does not mean you roll over and die. You must push back in defense of family, nation and faith as Christians have since the very beginning. Where you can not find love for your enemies you must ask god to give it to you, or at the very least ask for forgiveness if you cannot. We are all the same in the eyes of god, whether your ememies acknowledge it or not, so if you must kill them at the very least you should hope that they may be redeemed.

>desert
Israel is not a desert
Land milk and honey

>cult
a fake name to ascribe the SPIRIT OF GOD THE LORD

>JEWISH

SO WHAT
POL IS JEWISH

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINS
REPENT NOW SON OF MAN YE MORTAL
YESHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS