If non whites feel so oppresed by white people, why do they still want to date them?

If non whites feel so oppresed by white people, why do they still want to date them?

No idea but if they want to leave us alone I'm down.

>tfw everyone wants to date white men except for white women

Strawman. And because there's no one else to date.

what did he mean by this

I'm saddened and surprised that Ebony would be racist against non-blacks

I am dating a 8/10 italian half nigger, super left wing (Goldsmiths Uni) and knows i don't give a shit for her ideas. Feels good

There are a ton of black women who want to date a white guy. The reasons are varied but there are two really big points. First, there isn't a pool of black men with the credentials (education, career, etc...) that would normally make men considered to be good catches. Second, black women know the truth about black men and black people in general. They know how badly black men treat black women and are aware of the social collapse of black people.

I know this because I had a fwb in college who was black and she told me.

Hit the nail on the head, strange that all the political black chicks in the UK tend to be dating white guys

>Black people can't afford to date

Black people can't afford anything.

I'm genuinely shocked black people are literate?

I thought they just got online to visit wurlstar and watch twerking videos

That klingon looking chick on MTV in the "Racist and sexist much?!?" meme is married to a white guy.

These stats just tell me they all want white genes and just have an inferiority complex.

>Ay yo, stop bein' successful if ya ain't gonna share BITCH!!! Oh, so you forgettin' the hood you came from now dat you movin' up with your white boy?

that black girl look thick as fuck

>struggle
Do they all have a struggle ? why do they struggle so ? what are they struggling with ? can you only struggle with high melanin levels ? do lower melanin levels prevent the struggling ? so many questions, so few answers.

White people are pretty good looking if they look after themselves though, everyone knows it.

Whites are racist until they date me and give me money is pretty much the gist of the argument

jokes on you nigger, nobody wants to date me anyway.

That's so true. Keep yourself in decent shape and find a look that's right for you. That's aside from earning education or training credentials that will allow you to earn financially.

This is now a hot black chick thread

>hot
>black

Im not in the best shape but i have a good looking face and nice hair, fucked loads of ethnic chicks with ease

Good man. I've only had one chick who was a minority but she almost rewired my brain. The sight of my dick going in, the contrast in skin tones, almost rewired my brains. As far as looks I can empathize with the face and hair. I'm in decent shape but with our cultural emphasis on perfection I'd be considered overweight. I'm basically skinny fat. Also, women pretend like men don't have any social pressure with regard to looks, but it's not true. Men have the fitness industry foisting peer pressure on us as well.

Stop believing everything you read online. You believe this because you've heard it repeated ten thousand times by the media jew trying to get white women to racemix. It's not true.

Cut out sugar and lower your carb intake and you will see the skinnyfat bod disappear quite quickly. Trust me, that black punani is somthing else bwwwwwoiiiiiiiiiiii

>our struggle
goddamn colectivists

I have a plan. No carbs, no sugar, and load on the whey protein and start lifting twice a day.

You need some carbs bro, just go for clean ones, sweet potato, brown bread, rice. No point in lifting without them. But chuck the sugar its the worst thing you can put into your body and it makes you fat

because we're superior

When should I eat carbs? What time of day? before a workout or after?

U MAD WHITE BOI?

just eat normaly, but clean it up. Cooking your own food is a big part of it, use healthy fats, ghee, olive oil. Leafy Greens. Cut down on dairy. Try not to drink much (My biggest flaw)

If you wanna burn fat really quickly check out the keto diet, but you wont be able to gain any muscle mass

When you next you find your gelded mare, next to the ground a lit flare. Look up, look up. Time to cry.