When you hate equal rights for women, gays...

>when you hate equal rights for women, gays, and minority groups and hate the Jews with all your heart and prefer an extreme right wing authoritarian government and live life based on the exact literal words of your religion of choice
>but you hate Islam

Other urls found in this thread:

thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd be all for Islam if it didn't involve killing me because of where I was born

>I would be all for fascism if it didn't kill me for where I was born

>auschwitz
>killing people

nice try

You make a good point.

try this, fashy

But the idea of killing people or killing Jews wasn't a staple point in fascism, it was just used by wild dictators high on their own power

Whereas lesser Jihad and the destruction of other cultures is a key staple of Islam

>>when you hate equal rights for women, gays, and minority groups and hate the Jews with all your heart and prefer an extreme right wing authoritarian government and live life based on the exact literal words of your religion of choice

I hate those kinds of people.

*By which I mean the people that think that, but also the Dutch.

What Dutchman hurt you

im just having fun

>when you're too lazy to make text for the meme image but it's okay because it's satire

>holohoax is an argument kek

>when you are too busy being BTFO to think of a proper response so you take an insignificant component of the post and belittle that instead

nice try, fashy

If you're above the age of 15 and you still believe in fairy tales please kill yourself

Christfags included

Islam has never been part of white western history. Also, We don't advocate for non whites invading our land. But nice horseshoe theory you fucking libshit.

stop shilling for islam faggot

The idea that Sup Forums "hate equal rights for women, gays, and minority groups" is a fucking meme

most of people here think that woman are inferior yes, but do not "Hate equal rights"
same goes for gays, Sup Forums is pro-freedom and pro-liberty and forbidding people from putting their dick whenever they want isn't exactly "freedom"
neither people here "hate minority groups" people here just hate nigger and spic culture is all. Barely anyone here simply hate a person because of his skin colour

fascism is still just an ideology
it does not say "If you are fascist you MUST kill all the jews you can find" or "you must want war and invade other countries!" or some shit like that.

if you are one of the fucking fascists that unironically believe ten million weren't killed senselessly in ww2 then I got a message for you, fashy

When you hate White Straight Male and blame him for everything and prefer Jewish occupying government.

But hate

How many were killed by BOLSHEVIKS and STALIN?

Hard to answer ha Leftards?

>when you hate equal rights for women, gays, and minority groups and hate the Jews with all your heart and prefer an extreme right wing authoritarian government and live life based on the exact literal words of your religion of choice
>but you also hate dogs, pork, alcohol, fun, and hygiene, and Christianity; thereby making your religion incompatible with the western world

>Islam has never been part of white western history.

thelatinlibrary.com/imperialism/notes/islamchron.html

>715: By this year just about all of Spain is in Muslim hands. The Muslim conquest of Spain only took around three years but the Christian reconquest would require around 460 years (it might have gone faster had the various Christian kingdoms not been at each other' throats much of the time). Musa's son, Abd el-Aziz, is left in charge and makes his capital the city of Seville, where he married Egilona, widow of king Rodrigo. Caliph Suleiman, a paranoid ruler, would have el-Aziz assassinated and sends Musa into exile in his native Yemen village to live out his days as a beggar.

>October 10, 732: Battle of Tours: With perhaps 1,500 soldiers, Charles Martel halts a Muslim force of around 40,000 to 60,000 cavalry under Abd el-Rahman Al Ghafiqi from moving farther into Europe. Many regard this battle as being decisive in that it saved Europe from Muslim control. Gibbon wrote: "A victorious line of march had been prolonged above a thousand miles from the rock of Gibraltar to the banks of the Loire; the repetition of an equal space would have carried the Saracens to the confines of Poland and the Highlands of Scotland; the Rhine is not more impassable than the Nile or Euphrates, and the Arabian fleet might have sailed without a naval combat into the mouth of the Thames. Perhaps the interpretation of the Koran would now be taught in the schools of Oxford, and her pulpits might demonstrate to a circumcised people the sanctity and truth of the revelation of Muhammed." Others, though, argue that the battle's importance has been exaggerated. The names of Tours, Poitiers, and Charles Martel do not appear in the Arab histories. They list the battle under the name Balat al-Shuhada, the Highway of Martyrs, and is treated as a minor engagement.

> ten million
I thought it was 6 million? Bringing up the numbers aren't you Shlomo?

Oh god don't feed him that one, he's not ready

5 million gypsy's, gays, and other persecuted peoples that the Jews said didn't happen and "Only the jews were killed."

I'm an colombian jew, and i find this really offensive.

6 million were slaughtered in the camps, the other 4 or so were massacred in Poland and other Rhineland areas

but you didn't know that detail, did you, fashy?
those were authoritarian stalinists, they were not proper Marxists

What cha doin rabbi?

>No true Scotsman fallacy
0/10 wouldn't skullfuck

>implying that's why "we" hate islam
Wrong mahmud; we hate islam because it's a degenerate cult of goatfuckers that is encroaching on Christian land.

Stalinists are not Marxists dumb fashy

Remember when Trump didn't mention the Jews in his statement about the Holocaust. It's like (((they))) have a trademark on it, and only (((they))) are allowed to use it on the goyim.
current day Spain has been a hot bed of civil wars and blood shed from Muslim Moors and Europeans. Islam never moved north of Spain and the Balkans.

What is the point of even wearing the chain mail when it only covers the neck and upper arms?
Might as well wear no armor for +1 agility.
>Why do bitches always find ways to be attention seeking whores?

SAGE

the fashies will always find a way to objectify women

BASH

>current day Spain has been a hot bed of civil wars and blood shed from Muslim Moors and Europeans. Islam never moved north of Spain and the Balkans.

The point I was getting at was that the Muslims only real interaction with Europe prior to the crusades was violence, slavery, and conquest that eventually turned Western civilization into the power it is today.