>to intellegent to be racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think you mean "two intelligent too bee racist"

everyday you start this thread multiple times

i bet you live in a white majority neighbourhood
and went to school with mainly white kids

>that face when to intelligente to express my thoughts into coherent words and sentences

>to

you probably OD'd on redpills

ITS A MEME YOU DIP

fucking this

I went to a majority black grade school and high school and grew up in a majority black neighborhood (adjacent to Ferguson actually)

AMA

I grew up in south Louisiana you faggot and Im not nearly as racist as you stormfags who met like 4 black dudes in your life.

City niggers are worse. I moved to the country and work with a lot of normie nigs. You can not be racist but never relax.

you don't know jack shit about the true nature and culture of other races until your a minority living in their neighbourhoods

Maybe you should leave your trailer once in a while.

I love Neogaf. They are full of my guys.

>to intelligent
>to

thats what I was though. There were pieces of shit niggers and there were also piece of shit white trash. And there were also good black people and good white people.

on a 1 to 10 scale, Im probably a 4 at worse in terms of being racist.

something doesn't quite ring true with what you're saying
maybe you are white trash and thats why you can't tell the difference between a man and a baboon

I´m not racist, I only hate niggers

No, youre just wrong and a hypocrite.

how the fuck am I a hypocrite
actually don't answer that I'm going to bed
and when I wake up I'm sure you'll still be a humongous twat faggot with a pickle pecker
well that's about all..... peace out

>until your a minority living in their neighbourhoods

I'm agoraphobic, I'd rather watch some JewTubos

youtube.com/watch?v=-zYdbMQ09EQ

If you don't like it, go the fuck back to your 3rd world shithole. Everyone I know that behaves like a human has no propblems. Look in the mirror, you might be the problem.