Sup pol

Sup pol

Im writing an essay for a professor that thinks theres 5000+ genders, men dressing as women are actually women, its better to be gay than straight, and so on. I wish i was exaggerating too...

Anyway, the essay is about a group that has to fight against inequality. Im choosing the white male -- to trigger her. I need 4 topics to cover. Ive done Diversity Quotas/ Affirmative Action, double standards for niggers and women against men, and i need two more. I'm thinking the third would be general rhetoric in the media, like hillary saying the primary victims of war is women and so on. So i need at least one more topic. Any suggestions? Two suggestions would be most helpful, i would rather something more concrete than general rhetoric.

also claim to be jewish and if he criticizes your paper based only on emotion call him an anti-Semite

sauce on your pic

bump for interest

this

use their tactics against them

also say that you are LGBT and autistic to get more people on your side

>he
its a woman. It's a gov 2 class. I had gov 1 with a man, and he kept opinions out of it. Leave it to a woman to be a shitty teacher that tries to brainwash more than educate.

Let's write OPs essay:

This

faggot

You started this thread with tits to bait me into paying attention. I'm now paying attention. Give me my fucking sauce you nigger

10/10 on my personal scale. time 2 fap

The wage gap between all 72 genders.

FILM THE TRIGGERING PLEASE

I was gonna include that in general mainstream rhetoric.

Its submitted online, but id definitely be down to post the surely-to-have comments added to it during the grading.

Tell your goyim teacher there are 6 gorillion genders

Deaths in the workplace
Black on white murders
Male suicide rate
IQ to race
Parental custody laws
High tax burden

What kind of sources are acceptable? If you need journal articles, you might be out of luck for easy-to-understand secondary sources (since they will be cucked) and will have to resort to primary sources (i.e. inferences from actual data).

What advanced autism degree do you have that would even cause you to have a prof like this? or is this just some like intro class?

The teacher said this isnt even an important essay, and only 1 source is fine if it has all 4 topics. But im using university statistics about SAT and ACT scores, articles about white men in the same station as niggers and not getting any public attention, and so on. Pretty much just stay away from wiki.

the way i ordered my essay, custody laws, taxes, and such would be considered double standards.

Look up the man who coined the term gender, John Money, and the disgusting things he has done.
In short:
>nutjob thinks sex is a biological construct
>hears of a child (David Reimer) that had his penis cut off during a circumcision accident
>sees it as an opportunity
>decides to use the child as an experiment and raise him as female, to prove his theory
>makes him dress as a girl and play with dolls
>later, Money makes the kid and his twin brother to play sex acts, with David as bottom, in order to enforce the idea on his mind
>in spite of all that David still identify himself as a boy
>at 13, he was depressed and suicidal
>at 14 he was told the truth about everything and decides to live the rest of his life as a boy
>he recalls his experience with Dr Money as traumatic
>his brother developed schizophrenia and later killed himself by overdose of antidepressants
>David years later also committed suicide by shooting himself with a shotgun
>Still Dr Money's research was considered a success and became reference for many other gender-related studies to follow
>He never suffered any consequences for his actions and is hailed as a hero to the left

Im going for two degrees - Electrical Engineering and Physics. It's a required basic class.

Hopefully you can trigger your prof so hard that she literally spews to her class that the facts are racist.

>actually taking your alt right nazi veiw outside of Sup Forums

mfw

Look up Jordan Peterson videos on gender

if prison population is racist, why is it not sexist?

Watch The Red Pill documentary m8, it'll give you more than enough starting points

Please post your grade when you receive it back from her

Also post any shit-filled note she leaves on it for our viewing pleasure

>inb4 op =/= deliver

Just read up about him, scary to think lunatics like this may of set the standard on early dialogue about gender.

So this animal is actually considered influential in the gender identity realm? He should be considered a criminal.