You just bought some Wendy's as you usually do on friday nights. You order a baconator to go...

You just bought some Wendy's as you usually do on friday nights. You order a baconator to go. You get out of the wendy's and 5 minutes later, you see pic related 30 feet away from you walking toward your direction

>hey fatass white boi is that some wendy's you're carrying ? Shouts the man

What do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo
youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k
youtu.be/5GKrwimOyZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SALAD DODGIN'

CHEESE DRINKING

youtu.be/Zdrh_7Lq5oo

>"You fucked with the wrong whiteboi today, Nigger"

> Not using the drive thru

Amateur

Yo fuck boogie2988 mane

reach down, disengage the safety.

>i shout back pay for my healthcare!!!

HELL YEAH NIGGA

Why am I still standing in a Wendy's parking lot 5 minutes after I got my food to go?

Pop the tailgate and slam on the gas so Boogie's fatass rolls out and this dude can handle his business

REDPILL ALERT
REDPILL ALERT

URGENT REDPILLING REQUIRED
SEND ALL REDPILLS THIS WAY
URGENT REDPILLING REQUIRED

Sure. What's it to ya?

*walk by him without expecting reply*

Shit I meant on Sup Forums damn tablet app

You fail sir, Canadian Nigger isn't as scary as GigaNigga

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, gifted to them with their superior genes, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds in here bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Megakek

Pull out my Cammy figurine and watch him shrivel like a vampire to garlic

get out and stomp his fucking eyeballs out

CALORIE THIEVING

SALAD DODGING

CHEESE DRINKING

CABBAGE PATCH FACE HAVING

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Proof that some black guys have small penises.

GI STYX

ILL B THAT MONKEY

Well, very unlikely here...

In that case I would ignore him and prepare my full boner in proper mode for some pilferage

He's not even that big. I could toss his ass to the ground and stomp on his face. He's all talk, a pussy when confronted by someone that actually can threaten him.

>playing charge characters, shotos, top tiers, zoners, grapplers, mid tiers, rushdowns, or lowtiers

Are you a low iq guy?

Rub bacon on ballsack.
Throw bacon at man.

youtube.com/watch?v=iB1uQmvmh_k

I pull out my phone and I show him that video.

Get the black man fat. I give him the burger. I kick his ass and steal his gym membership. I am the black man now.

>pull out my MadCatz Tournament Edition Fighting Stick
>prepare for engagement
>call you a little bitch

holy shit how did viscant go from leather daddy rocker homo to straight lace soup kitchen good guy?

wendys marketing posts here now?

He's got the bbc gene
youtu.be/5GKrwimOyZo

Lol what? He's like six and a half feet tall and prob on roids

>Sup Forums all gets triggered in unison as they realize all he says is true

>I thinks not, Terrell, I thinks not

I'm American, so I'm in a car. I drive off, go home and enjoy my spicy chicken.

The dude does it on purpose and these fat omega fucks fall for it every time

He's pretty BASED desu

RHINO DICKS

ignore him because im not white

>In the middle of the night with a gun pointed on your screen because of a Sup Forums thread