Redpill me on what happened to women...

Redpill me on what happened to women? Why is talking to them such a flip of the coin and why does it seem the good ones are too few and far between?

>a flip of the coin
No that's your chance of your marriage ending in divorce.

They have been whipped up to see anything white men do as potential rape, we are utterly disconnected from them. Saying that, i don't really have a problem with European women, Northern women, women who havn't been indoctrinated at university, and foreign women.

So in shot, i think it's unis.

Women are not as shitty as the net makes you believe. Its just noisy, bitchy monster get all the facetime and discussions.

If you meet women the old fashioned way like through work or friends usually you can establish an actual relationship.

Also Media has fucked everyone up into thinking they can do better no matter how good their spouse is. Check your spam box or even just look at a banner ad.

Most of what I'm posting could be written off as opinionated bullshit, but I hope it at least motivates you to think and research.

Why is this the case though? Why can't anyone seem to like stability and normal interactions with people?

How can we save this disease from spreading anymore? Feminism seems to have ruined a shit ton of stuff, hasn't it?

I hope you're ready to save this shit and read it OP.

Because media makes us feel we can do better and makes us insecure at the same time. Browse some advice columns and you will see Men feel like they have to cater to women because women make them feel inferior. And are just wishy washy go with whatever man can pull them in.

People need to stop being so damn passive. Take what they want and commit to improveing it, be it their relationship or their life.

Red-hot wall of text on why women shouldn't vote
Good shit, check'd

if you are
• over 6ft
• well built and weight train
• eat healthy
• have a home or rent with friends
• arent socially autistic
• not facially deformed
• straight white teeth
• you are white
• can fuck well
you can have your pick of women, literally
nobody wants to have sex with trash
stick to 2d

I'm looking for more stuff in my clogged, unorganized folder.

Weak men unsurprisingly creates an oversaturated market of whores

Artificial wombs

they entered the workforce. women used to be stay at home moms they used to cook and clean, and they were loyal. nowadays women are total sluts. women used to depend on men, nowadays they are taught to be independent. this actually goes against humans natural instincts as throughout the ages women depended on men for everything. they stayed in the cave and cared for their young while the men went out hunting and providing for their tribe and family.

I know MGTOW is a meme and all but there is something to it. Work on yourself, don't bother with whores and just wait untill you find a non-whore. If all hell breaks loose you're in a better posistion for yourself as you spent all that time working on yourself and not spend time/money on some stupid whores.

I can't see the text on my phone. Please link a readable text so I can read it. Waiting. Thanks.

Well shit I'm out of screencaps based around women. The rest are typical shilling and psychological tactics, plus some really good links and arguments.

I tried OP, hope you either learned something or at least have a great think session.

IT'S A SOCIAL GAME. WOMEN ARE EXPERTS AT IT BEFORE YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. WHEN THEY TALK TO YOU THEY ARE ANALYZING WHETHER YOU ARE ALPHA. WHEN YOU FINALLY DO REALIZE WHAT'S GOING ON, YOU ALSO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A MAN AND YOU'VE BEEN IN CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME. THEN YOU CAN FUCK ANYBODY.

lol no, even if a manlet dyel faggot chode with a tiny dick had the epiphany. he isnt going to get laid with anything over 6/10

Its not gonna stop, just as the immigrant hordes arent going to stop, just as progressivism is not going to stop. No one is going to get along or yield until we have a 3 ring circus of barbarism to live in. Those who do not wish to participate will be killed and no one will give a care.

Heads for yes
Tails for surely