Why do Conservashits want to rob healthcare from hard working Americans ?

?

Nope.

Saged.

Why do liberals want to rob others for their own health care?

>Why do Conservashits want to rob healthcare from hard working Americans ?
It's what their insurance corporation paymasters want, so they oblige with quid-pro-quo legislation

Why do libcucks want to rob hard working americans to pay for lazy fucks healthcare?

>taxing poor people

>"POOR PERSON"
>"hard working Americans"

literally pick one

Free market will fix it.

Fuck Occupy Democrats - I got blocked just for sending a Jeb pic

pic related

I usually do extremely well with analogies, but that makes no fucking sense.

I'm sure if you give a Venezuelan a cookbook on cooking bugs and rats they'd appreciate it.

the (((Conservatives))) in Congress aren't conservatives. They are simply hard-working employees of the corporate state.

Normal Conservatives (read: Americans) don't want to take anything from anyone and all they ask in return is that nothing is taken from them.

HSAs are tax deductible for deposit and withdrawal. Your analogy is false.

No it's not. It should be illegal to allow poor people to use their own money for things.

The point they're trying to make is poor people don't have the money to contribute to an HSA.

Stupid point to make though. HSA has been hugely popular among middle class. I love mine.

Well if poorfags weren't so retarded and shit with money it would actually be useful.

Top kek.

Well, that's what I thought. But how does a pre tax savings account equate to a cookbook?

>Stupid point to make though. HSA has been hugely popular among middle class. I love mine.

What? How does that refute the argument?

Poor people are not middle class, you may be surprised to learn.

You might be retarded m8

I have an HSA and it's pretty dank, money is tax free and earns interest, have about 13 grand in there at the moment. Don't know why libs cry about them, probably because they don't understand what they are and it's not "muh free healthcare".

You can't rob people of something they don't have.

That's like calling a tax cut a 'subsidy'.

Go earn your keep.

no, it's not. whoever made that meme clearly got a low score in analogies on the LSAT...because only a stupid lawyer or an engineer would have the ego to be so confident in such a retarded thing to say...and engineers are too busy making poop into water to give a shit about politics...

The 30% of poor peoples incomes your taking would be far better served in a health savings account.

Why do you asshole ignore that you're already taking 30% of their incomes?

It's funny how drumpfkins are apathetic towards poor people's problems, but somehow expect a billionaire to solve theirs. They call them stupid for a reason.

How much did you start with, and how old is it?

Started with 2 grand and have had it for about 2 years. I put a lot in monthly though, pretty sure i maxed my IRA and HSA to what my boss allows per check.

>poor person
>in the most powerful country in the world, an economic powerhouse, literally the land of opportunity, etc.

If you can't even make enough to save a few bucks for your own healthcare, then fuck you for being a useless nigger.

>implying it isn't liberals that want to rob hard working americans
Conservashits exploit workers by underpaying them, liberals are the ones that overtax them and then tell them they are too stupid to make decisions for themselves.

literally impossible to "underpay" someone in a free market unless every business that would potentially employ you colludes to keep your wage lower than what it normally would be

just because your single whore mother shat you out and you managed to get through 9 years of public school doesn't mean you "deserve" $15 an hour, Jamal

With the right cookbook you can make a meal out of just about anything. Google "freegan" and see what's up. Not an ideal way to do things but effective.

How anyone can take Occupy Democrats even remotely seriously is nothing short of astonishing. Eat a dick and die OP

>you will never be a delitized foreverial tied up pikachu with bologna tongue

sage and ignore slide threads

Hard working Americans already had healthcare long before Obama

But now they have either shittier healthcare or pay more to give non working non Americans Healthcare

>Hey poor people, were going to let you put money into an account tax free if you use it for medical expenses

>but we dont have any money....

>an economic powerhouse

This is a joke m8.

You can't make much money here if you don't already have it. And housing prices where the jobs are makes saving very difficult.

If you have capital, it's great. If not, you're fucked basically, unless you have highly valuable skills with a degree and 70 years experience minimum.

And, 47% of people don't pay any taxes anyway.

That's what the medicare expansions are for.

If you have a job making decent money and still can't save, then you need to cut expenses.

>Food analogy

Can we make a new argument pyramid where Food Analogy is above smug anime face