Why can't we see any direct evidence of Earth curvature?

That is:
1. Shot on a video
2. Not from NASA
3. Not on wide-angle lens

Unless there's some straight-forward explanation to it, it is political.

(Also, first space-walk both from Russia and US are blatantly fake DESPITE the height seems reachable by even amateur rockets / balloons today)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIJRoj2qwsc
youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this better not be a flat earth thread

Because the earth is flat

literally just go watch a ship fall under the horizon as it moves further out.

believe it

I mean some direct evidence, where you actually see curvature. This is for pure reasons, for example, what if naive geometry fucks up if you go higher? People need to know

The Earth is round. Jimmy Schimmel said he can see the curve when he looks at the horizon. Stupid goy

ANDDDDDD

>flat earth thread

If that curve was true the earth would be about 1800 miles in circumference

It's like when you roll dough into a ball in your hands. The pressure of gravity and water with the constant spinning creates the round globe.

Kill yourselves you dumb flat-earthers, at least leave Sup Forums alone ffs

>Phil Plait, a science writer at Slate, has pointed out that the gif is actually of Earth's geoid. The model, created by Ales Bezdek, is a handy way of showing that the Earth's gravitational field is pretty lumpy because it's stronger in some places than others.

What is the Gulf of Leon?

youtube.com/watch?v=bDoh8zQDT38

Why are flat earthers so fucking retarded?

Because you're too small, if you were the size of the little prince in relation to his planet then you'd see it no problem.

not true. get a telescope, You will see that ship for as long as air quality will let you

Yes, but what's the reason we still don't have something as simple as a video-proof on a non-wide-angle camera? I spent hours searching for that, with no luck.

lol how can you take a pic of something the size of the earth without a wide angle lens? i guess if you're really far away like something nasa would be capable of...

faggot fuck you for making me reply

>Why is there no evidence that disproves this theory if you discount any and all evidence that disproves this theory?

So why is the Earth a disk if every planet in our solar system is a sphere, the sun is a sphere, every stellar object found thus far is not a disk, and every exoplanet is a sphere?

Eratosthenes proved the Earth was a sphere over two thousand years ago.

You can fetch the video yourself with a weather-balloon and a camera.

sorry top gear wins again.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jIJRoj2qwsc

Thus illustrated.

Roundtards will ridicule the truth of the flat Earth but let's see them try to explain gravity.

Because nobody else is going up for the shit to be filmed, spacex is concerned with re-entry. Also you need wide angle so the lens can be small and not fuck with aerodynamics, which is very important at escape velocity.

Video?

No, I can't, there's no curvature seen in the stratosphere (as you can see by the amateur videos), but it can't go higher with a balloon

>sandy hook

It's caused by electricity. Everyone knows that

Flat Earth is really just a troll theory right?

The earth is concave. The curvature is an optical illusion/light distorsion.

Those aren't planets, they're space turtles waiting in line to support the elephants the Earth rests on.

>earth without water.jpg
OH LOOK IT'S THIS BULLSHIT AGAIN

Oh boy it's almost as if I can guarantee a fish eye lens.

Oh diddly ho I was right.

at the core of the Earth there's a vinyl record playing Komm Susser, Todd 24/7
Everything is pulled towards it, because that why they tumble down
This was, of course, planted by the juiceboxes to tie humans to earth even though we dont actually need air to live if we're not under effects of gravity

Adding onto this, if the Earth is flat, then why are the lasers on the towers of the Chicago and New York stock exchanges both pointing down? If the Earth were flat, then one would have to be pointing up (to some degree) and one pointing down (to some degree). Instead, they both point down, below parallel with the soil below them. Lasers are used as they can beam information faster than other information transfer methods. When the laser towers were built the curvature of the Earth was taken into account so as to align them precisely.

The lasers physically could not work if the Earth was not curved.

No more so than moon landing conspiracies.

The Truth Shall Set You Free

How does gravity work?

I thought because the earth is a spinning sphere, the centrifugal force keeps us on it. IF the earth is a flat disk and was spinning then we would fly off the sides with the force... so how do we stay on the earth ((IF)) it is flat??

user, it violates rule 3
>Not on wide-angle lens
All GoPros are wide-angle.

Where's the evidence that your gif is possible?

Lasers are curved. Want proof? You proved it in your post because a curved laser path is the only way to explain how lasers pointed down reach NYC from Chicago and vice versa.

we put men on the moon fucktards and it's fucking round you can prove that it's round by taking a cherry picker to the beach and when the sun set's you can raise the cherry picker so you can se the sun over top of the curvature of the earth

Those are just images on the firmament.

Planets, stars, etc. don't exist.

The centrifugal force of the Earth has nothing to do with gravity. Gravity is gravity. Space-time distortion causes mass to be attracted to the center of the heaviest object in the vicinity - the Earth itself.

If the Earth stopped spinning then things would still fall if dropped.

Research the "tamarack salt mine experiment"

lasers are light
that means the light from the sun also curves
that means its actually always day everywhere and ts only night because of a giant jewish-funded umbrella that tries to kill off crops with darkness

>giant rock floating in space isn't a perfect sphere
Why would you expect it to be?

>wide-angle lens

May I indulge the stupidity as to ask why not?

Can someone ITT explain to me what would whoever is hiding this gain from not telling us the Earth is flat? That's what I don't get from this flat earth theory. For what purpose?

That only works if we're inside the sphere. What makes you think the Earth spins rather than everything spinning around us? Ever heard of frames of reference?

Could you please provide evidence of a laser curving?

Keep in mind that reflection off of a mirror is not "curving".

There are videos of hobbyists sending rockets up. Or you could board a commercial airline flight.

Or you could ponder the existence of time zones

right here pal

>centrifugal force
Why are you using words for something that doesn't exist
it's called inertia

Do you have eyes wide enough to be on the ground and on top of the cherry picker at the same time?

When sailing you can only see the top mast of a ship if it's far away in front of you. No seeing the bottom part

On a clear day at sea you can see the curvature of the Earth.

Also, haven't you guys ever flown on a plane before?

The question raised is why yes? If you want to directly show something curved, you shouldn't try to distort it in any way, this seems like common sense really.

Don't think Mr. Burns is actually Jewish though he does like their style.

>what is cgi
>what is animation.

Collect taxes and wash money on "space travel".
So it seems the conspiration is pretty engaged on it since ancient greeks, when they first saw earth was round

Why does a wide angel lens distort it?

If the earth is flat then how do chemtrail planes circumnavigate the globe

Lame shitpost. Just travel straight in a plane and you'll end up in the same place.

Travel fast enough and you can keep up with the Sun.

you can if you have a really big pendulum or highly acurate gyroscope

We wouldn't have weather patterns if the earth was flat you dumb retarded niggers.

The lasers between the various stock and commodity exchanges is proof.

Can we just delete flat earth threads? This shit is beyond retarded.

Not a flat earther but I have my doubts on those earth like planets they found.

>Also, haven't you guys ever flown on a plane before?
Planes reach the lower stratosphere, curvature isn't seen even in the upper stratosphere.

except theres a massive teleporter spanning the ring around the planet that planes and weather go through to end up on the otherside of the disc

Go to the seaside with a telescope and watch boats sink over the horizon.

Any idiot can do this.

>actually believing in literal cartoons

muh round earth.
muh heliocentric model

The light coming through the airplane's double planes of glass gets bent, making the Earth appear curved. This is a well known property in optics.

I'll never understand the fascination of trying to prove the space race wrong. Ed White died in the Apollo One fire.

There ya go faggot

It just does.

Oh weird, it's round.

really shill? you saw the "curve" at 30k feet, did ya?

>being this dumb

You wouldn't be able to see a curve until you had a full vision of earth. Horrizon curves away from you equally from all sides dumbass

But user!! They are falling of the edge!!!

Like how being a flat earther distorts your brain?

Fuck off shill, there is literally zero motivation for the government or NASA to cover up that the earth is actually flat.
Other conspiracy theories like the ones surrounding 911 and the holocaust have massive implications if it was proved that they were a hoax.
If it was suddenly revealed that the earth was flat, what would change?
Literally nothing.
Flat earth shills are just here to make us all look retarded to discredit us.

To hide the existence of God. To keep us from knowing our divine place in the universe. What's the first thing you see in a classroom when you are a kid? The Globe! We are lead to believe the earth is round since we are little kids, yet this theory is only a few hundred years old. Again, no physical proof or evidence to back up this theory.

If we look up at the sky and think all those stars are other suns with planets just like ours, so we view ourselves as insignificant in the grand scheme of things. But if we look up at the stars and understand that they are sound vibrations coming from different dimensions then our whole view of the world changes and we realise how significant we really are. We are the highest form of intelligence ever created. When you change the framework you use to view the world in your mind you change your reality & how you operate in it. If all of humanity realized that it's just us down here we would treat each other much better I think. There are no aliens, no one is coming to save us & we aren't leaving. If we all understood this many problems would be solved.

Or you could refrain from being part of the problem by bumping them.

Yes, good goy, shut down the stupid flat Earthers!

Fly in a plane idiots. And no, the windows don't have wide angled lenses.

WHAT benefit would there be to hide the fact the Earth is flat?

>go to the beach
>lay down on your stomach
>watch the sun set
>as soon as the sun disappears, quickly stand up
>watch the sun set again
congrats, you proved the Earth is round.

Not in a single post I attributed myself to such a belief. Stop acting like wanting good proofs and wondering that there's none is something shameful.

This violates both rules 1 and 2.
>1. Shot on a video
>2. Not from NASA

you see, its not a "flat" earth completely or a round one, its a coin earth
the westernhemisphere is heads and the tails is east, thats why they didnt see the Americas from Europe or Africa because it was on the parallel other side of the world and there are massive teleporters that realign you when you reach the edge because gravity pulls down
it cant pull in the 360 x 360 degrees that youd have in a sphere, but you can make it pull down in one direction and then build another gravity that pulls down from the other

Watch a ship leave from harbour.
As it goes over the horizon, does it disappear all at once or is the top mast the last part to disappear? If the latter, then it's demonstrable that the Earth is curved. Alternatively, if the Earth was not curved, you'd be able to see Hawaii from California on a clear day.
>Earth's gravity is lowest in India and highest in Europe and Pacifica.
Could this have any significant impacts on it's people?

>Not in a single post I attributed myself to such a belief.

Go stand on a hill over-looking an ocean or large body of water. aaah, there's that curvature. I could understand not knowing this if your civilization was landlocked in the desert at sea level. for example, islam.

this this this

Firmament and all observable phenomenon can be coherently unified with the Concave Earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCeclDRhzPA

NASA covers it up because you cant fly to a space that doesnt exist if the world is flat

This is seen in most older video games. Go off one side of the screen and reappear on the opposite side. The programmers back then were mostly mathematicians who knew the truth because it was mathematically correct. Now 'apps' are written by black girls from the inner city who can't figure out the number for 911.

thats just the top part is round, the bottom part is like the OPs pic, all distorted and twisted.

Ever wondered why they photoshop half of the planet to be in darkness?

I forgot all those times civilians went to space for funzies.