Fort Collins to appeal federal ruling that struck down city's ban on women being topless in public

Well, Sup Forums? Should it be legal for women to be able to walk around in public with their breasts and nipples exposed?
Reminder to the white knights that agreeing with feminists on everything is not going to get you pussy.
Also a reminder that the female nipple is a sexual and naturally sexualized body part while the male nipple is not.
msn.com/en-us/news/us/city-vows-to-appeal-ruling-that-allows-women-to-go-topless/ar-BByBZSi?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=iehp

>inb4 swn castrate you with her teeth

bump

if they want to get raped, why do you care?

>Well, Sup Forums? Should it be legal for women to be able to walk around in public with their breasts and nipples exposed?
Yes.
>Reminder to the white knights that agreeing with feminists on everything is not going to get you pussy.
No, but that's OK. I can get pussy easy enough anyway.
>Also a reminder that the female nipple is a sexual and naturally sexualized body part while the male nipple is not.
So?

So do you believe public nudity should be acceptable? The argument for women being forced to hide their breasts/nipples is that sexual body parts should not be on display in public.
Should men be allowed to walk around with their dicks swinging around?

Will Fort Collins be the spark that helps uncuck Colorado? It's figuratively hell.

Doubt it. It's in a blue district, isn't it?

Yes, but many parts of Colorado are.

You know damn well that so much as a glance in their general direction is going to be used to call men anywhere and everywhere "creeps".

Women will do it just for the opportunity to lash out at men.

Better invest in companies the sell sunglasses, because they are going to sell alot so bitches can't see your eyes.

No. In fact it shouldn't be legal for women to even walk let alone walk around. Put roasties in their cages where they belong.

Women are fucking stupid, want to be topless but don't want their boobs to be stated at

>So do you believe public nudity should be acceptable?
Yes, I do.
>The argument for women being forced to hide their breasts/nipples is that sexual body parts should not be on display in public.
And I disagree with that argument entirely.
>Should men be allowed to walk around with their dicks swinging around?
Yes.

No, no. They want the power of deciding who can look at or think about them sexually.

they just don't want you to stare at them.

Women are the ones that caused them to cover up like that. Theyre the ones that wanted it

Men dont give a shit.

depends if they look good

Im kind of split, are boobs really that sexual?

It's just a massive shit-test. Although more and more men seem to be failing them lately.

Were you ever a thirteen-year-old boy?
Yes, they are sexual.

I've seen obese men with bigger tits and it's legal for them.

Would you want your daughter walking around downtown without a top on and have everyone staring at her?
No, I didn't think so.

>should we allow serialization to become normal and public?
No, are you a fucking retard?

>Would you want your daughter walking around downtown without a top on

Implying I would raise my daughter to be the type of fucking nitwit that thinks walking around topless is "liberating".

This is settled law.
State and local governments have the power to regulate behavior like this.
It's literally an open and shut case.
Discussion of these matters as though they were relevant is asinine, and suggests that the poster is weak and disoriented.

>State and local governments have the power to regulate behavior like this.
But the federal judge that struck down Fort Collins's travel ban thinks otherwise and is setting a precedent when the appeal is inevitably struck down.
Discussion of this matter isn't asinine as the potential legal consequences of this case are very relevant.

>the female nipple is a sexual and naturally sexualized body part
Except for all the brown tribals. They have their tits out all the time

We aren't "brown tribals," moron.
The female nipple has been a sexual body part for thousands of years in the West.

>Discussion of this matter isn't asinine as the potential legal consequences of this case are very relevant.
How so?

As a nihilist, I can derive no meaning from that. We're from the cold places. Seems like mere circumstance to me

That's not our culture.
Go elsewhere, we are not interested in changing our culture and way of life.

If federal courts have the power to strike down local ordinances policing manner of dress then such a ruling on the legality of women's toplessness in public could ultimately be applied nationwide.

Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that you were absolutely retarded.
This site is for 18+.

Everytime I see this, I get sad. Boulder County I get...but Jeffco? Why?

Roastie detected.
Western men are sexually attracted to female nipples. It's a fact, whether you like it or not.

Ok, kid.

>American
>Culture
Sure.

Go back to leftypol, whore.

the 16 year old he killed (female) was a spic with tattoos. It's terrible when, as a mother, you cannot post pics of your kids underaged on the news without tattoos.

Dude I love tits. But I'm not some refugee who can't handle the sight of a woman.

>Jeffco
Calicancer bought up all the foothills land. Cucks to the left of us, nogs to the right.

mike is gender fluid

Dont care. Please let women show tits whenever. Less people will think of tits as sex organ. Tits become devalued then we can work on making sure women can be fully nude. Then we become space jews from deep space nine.

You really know your Colorado news spics.

Do you think men should be able to walk around with their dicks out?
It's the same thing.
How would you feel if your 8-year-old daughter was forced to see a big fat 400-lb hacker walking around naked and nobody could do anything about it?
What about public masturbation?
What about walking around with an erection?

Fuck off degenerate. Summer sure is coming early this year.

It should be required law that all females below 18 to never have a top on (except during winter, then they can wear a scarf).

Stop being a prude, my male nipples are very sexual when fully erect.

Who the hell is against naked titties?

You are full retard but thats okay, theres a site for underage angsty teens just like you and it starts with an R.

>my male nipples are very sexual when fully erect.
Get a load of this flaming faggot.
Women don't get wet thinking about male nipples.

i love how huge chunk of black neighborhoods vote red lmao...only in CO

Not reddit. You're the reddit, t_d faggot.

Why is it the same?

The red areas are mostly desolate mountains and plains. The lion's share of the population is in the blue.
>You know damn well that so much as a glance in their general direction is going to be used to call men anywhere and everywhere "creeps".
Who cares?
Nice try, Muhammad.
No, women love attention.
If my daughter did that, I still wouldn't want her to go to jail.
As much as I despise judicial activism, I wouldn't have a problem with nationwide topfreedom.
>Do you think men should be able to walk around with their dicks out?
Yes, I do.
>How would you feel if your 8-year-old daughter was forced to see a big fat 400-lb hacker walking around naked and nobody could do anything about it?
I wouldn't be bothered at all.
>What about public masturbation?
OK with me.
>What about walking around with an erection?
I don't have a problem with it.
What black neighborhoods? CO has very few blacks outside a few big cities.

>tfw you wouldnt care if women could go topless in public
>I-it's not degenerate guys
>tfw no gf

Fuck off you slimy cunt then KYS

Can't you just admit that the US addition to Western culture is basically a self-destruct switch?

Got news for ya buddy:
The nipples in men and women are both connected to the same nerve.
Some people - women AND men - can orgasm from nipple stimulation.
So it's a sexual organ in males too. What do you ahve to say to that?

U WILL CHANGE IT AND U WILL LIKE IT

women aren't aroused my male nipples
men are aroused by female nipples

female breasts are sexual body parts--they evolved to be a "front ass" for men to look at when they fuck in missionary, which is the position most conducive to successful insemination.

male breasts serve no sexual purpose

Male nipples are more glorious though.

Everything about a man is sexual to a woman, his aura and presence even. Women will beg to suck on chads nipple.