Maxime Bernier

Guys can we please ramp up support for Mad Max, my country needs to be uncucked and saved, a world without maple syrup is absolute shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

donate.conservative.ca/membership
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/07/maxime-bernier-matrix-red-pill-_n_15205762.html
archive.fo/7Lx2T
maximebernier.nationbuilder.com/1_year_membership?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wish i had cash dude. Im fucking broken but i want him to win so badly. Is there anything else to do to help?

Have a bump.

I joined the conservatives, when they mail out the ballots in May I am going to ONLY put in Bernier

if you cant get 15$ together to get this guy in you're a fucking failure, jesus christ

save up $1 here and there and you'll haave it in no time wtf

Make meme magic, share support. Anything. We need this guy in.

the only people worse than jews are francophones and anglos

smells like organized shilling

get the fuck out of my country you filthy french fuck

Wow, anyone who talks to me like that, and wants me to give MY MONEY to someone THEY support, can suck a dick.
Was on the fence. Im not anymore. I'll vote Green Party

cool, you're as impotent as the trannies you're gonna vote for

kill yourself faggot, losers like you hang outside of hasty markets asking people for toonies

fucking subhuman cant gather 15$ in 2017

Why would he want to give $15 to the worst candidate?

>not also Leitch

I'm supporting Max but he's not strict enough of immigration.

If you honestly think insulting people, makes them WANT to give you money, or support your candidate, you're retarded.
Literally.
Good luck derp-o!!!
You're winning over the masses!!!

thumbsupderpface.png

Hey ya fucking loser, give me $20 right fucking now.
Why not? You some broke impotent tranny loser who is gay?
It's 2017, get your ass on the street corner and sell your ass for my $20 you stupid fucking retard asshole

*puts hand out and waits for your $20*

try harder loser, they should actually make paying 15$ a requirement to vote in federal/provincial elections so mongrels like you would stay out of it...trust me it's something your father should've told you...then again he was prob a welfare jockey like half the heathens in this country

ya good point, will put them two

Kellie is amazing. But she already screwed up with that completely retarded training video she put out. Fucking cringe

Isigned up for the Conservative Party tonight.

Sign up before March 28th if you want to be eligible to vote for the party leader, ya cucks.

>free trade with china

Why?

H-how do I do this... I am in possession of $15

He's got Quebec in the bag. None of the other conservative candidates have anything in the bag.

If nominated he will likely wreck Trudeau.

He doesn't even need $15

I make shitty mad max memes
please give me requests

also spot the Sup Forumsack

My syrup comes from Vermont.

Raze it to the ground and seed it with pure phenotypes, I say!

WOW WE GOT A RICH GUY HERE

15$ is the cost of year-long membership to the CP.

Vermont makes a decent product.
Burn in a pile like the leaf you are.

How's /ourguy/ standing now? Is he Trump or is he Bernie?

taking requests

You need to reevaluate your life...But then again, "Green Party", so I believe it's a lost cause (kill yourself to help humanity).

Just saying...anyone so poor as you shouldn't be on Sup Forums let alone the internet, let alone vote, let alone HAVE OPINIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

yes goy THIS puppet is the one who will save us. Voting will actually work THIS time trust me goy dont buy bullets or learn to shoot.

You try harder fuckwit.
Give me my $20 dollars, you dumb fuck. Paying me $20 should be a fee to use Sup Forums /pol you stupid retard tranny bitch cunt loser faggot.
IF some tranny whacker faggot junkie bitch boi like you, likes this guy, he must be a total tranny faggot cum slurper, like (you)

I bet you're a fat smelly faggot too.

Only one that stands a chance against that kike from shark tank that pretends hes /ourguy/

anyone have any good ideas for shoops ?
>from Sup Forums with love

donate.conservative.ca/membership

DO IT NOW.

Reminder that Islamiphobia is officially illegal in Canada now, get ready to get beheaded fellow canucks

Whats his immigration policy?????

>3 parties over 50 years fuck the economy so much that people dont even have 15 spare dollars
>yep just show up and vote guys. what you dont have an entire country to sell out to jews and chinese like us?

Hey faggot, you're American. WTF do you care??
Or are you a coward yellow belly canadian who pays money for a VPN to appear American??

LOL
Use your VPN $$ to support Mad MacNCheese here, you COWARD

Don't talk to me about anything coward. You're a disgrace to already disgraced leafs.
Like Bernout here.

Ya I like Kellie's ideas but they way she delivers them is pure cringe. Not prime minister material.

Bernier however has a chance.

"The problem of radical islam does not only concern immigrants but people born in this country" -Mad Max he has t be careful how he words things on that stage,Canada is 90% cuck

Okay I'm convinced half the posters in this thread are paid Bernier shills

Seriously you're typing like newfags posting shit like this
>

Are we gonna really Bernier shill?

I was hoping for a social conservative leader honestly.

>being so cucked he pays the government to vote

It's all the quebec welfare fags

Un ostie de colonisé...

Voting for Max was debating between him and Kellie. Kellie just can't win in a general election.

Limit to 100,000 per year and only skilled. Modern day 1st world countries should only be taking highly skilled workers.

Fucking retarded shill, that's not even OP.

I'm voing for Brad Trost because he's the only one who isn't a fag-enabler.

I'm going to sign up and vote Bernier because of you.

legal cannabis + return to gold standard + relaxed gun laws + uses memes to promote himself on twitter, and literally told people to get redpilled

Why Max? He is just as cucked as the rest, I am going to assume youre a shill if there is no explanation

Agreed, Max is shit, sage and move on fellow leaf

NOT WHEN I SHIFT INTO MAXIMEME OVERBERN

...I know its terrible but i think its got meme potential. Also someone pasta his head over plankton plz. doing this from phone

Another reason to look into his platform; (((they))) marked him as a target

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/03/07/maxime-bernier-matrix-red-pill-_n_15205762.html

Fucking retarded shill, you're not making sense.

GOOD!!
He's NOT ALLOWED to do any of those things and you're clinically mentally retarded if you believe him.
WHERE'S ARE LEGAL WEED BRO?
Trudy promised. He won over a year ago.
Where's the weed dude??

Trost is the only non-cucked one.

archive.fo/7Lx2T

>Saskatchewan MP Brad Trost made the comment in an email to supporters Thursday, with the subject line: “YEAS: 287, NAYS: 1.”

>Those numbers represent the recorded vote from the night before on Bill C-309, introduced by Liberal MP Sven Spengemann, which seeks to have the first week in October designated as a celebration of gender equality.

>Seventy-two of Trost’s Conservative colleagues voted for the bill, including interim leader Rona Ambrose and leadership candidates Michael Chong, Maxime Bernier, and Erin O’Toole. Twenty-four other Tory MPs did not vote, either by choice or because they were not in attendance, including leadership candidates Andrew Scheer, Steven Blaney, Kellie Leitch, Deepak Obhrai, and Lisa Raitt.

He's not bad but he doesn't really stand a chance to win, all votes that don't go to Max end up supporting that clown O'Leary in the end

>spergs off on some random user as if he was trying to convince him to endorse max

either you're autistic, a bot or you really need a few more nickels. In any case you're going to look back and feel dirty and see how clearly emotionally unstable you are. You think your words have any power here?

>Is there anything else to do to help?
Find $15 and buy a party membership.

>saved

We'll be needing the reincarnation of pic related

What the fuck are you then

Don't use that link.

maximebernier.nationbuilder.com/1_year_membership?

This will direct that $15 membership to Max directly. While the general signup gives it to the party in general which might go to anyone.

Reasons to vote for Maxime 'Mad Max' Bernier:

-Return currency to the gold standard
-Legalize weed, stealing the liberal vote away from cuckstin, make money in the process and create jobs
-End privatization of industries and CBC propaganda
-BTFO Kevin O leary
- Attacked and called racist for telling people to get redpilled and using memes
- shills are hanging out long term to subvert the narrative, implying he is against their interests
-has a hot wife and will btfo justin's photogenic factor

-Is a cuck

As a quebecker
Why are you squareheads always voting for quebeckers^
It is to blame it all on us afterward^

not an argument
how about you try supporting someone who has a chance of winning instead of some fringe member nobody has heard of

SJWs will naturally kill themselves over time shortly. no need to throw away a vote to achieve it.

>Supporting someone who votes for a "gender equality week"

Pathetic. Kill yourself, faggot.

Do (you) *think* (yours) do shill??
You're either autistic, a bot or you really need your head kicked in for being such a mean mouthy cunt.
NO ONE likes being insulted you dumb fuck hammerhead moron.

I mean go for it he sure sounds better than turdeau it's just that I am puzzled by this.

What if Bernier paid shills to post here because he wants to appeal to the Sup Forums crowd

Really makes you think

Dude it's $15 bucks. Canadian dollars. So, like tree fiddy Ameriburger dollars. Gotta stop O'Leary!

Wow you sure are triggered. Being poor must really make you feel ashamed or something, why are you getting so defensive?

recycled tactics are funny and everyone here knows them by now. have another (you)

The reality is nobody cares about gender equality, and supporting it in a public position is meaningless except to sway betrayed liberals. You know how 'tolerant' Canada is. better to have a partially conservative voice than none at all

that would only make sense if huffington post wasn't running attack ads against him, these are the kinds of poorly disguised attack tactics that made hillary shit her pants

Got my membership the other day to vote for him!

>huffington post running attack ads against him

Really? Haha pathetic.

Wow you sure are triggered. Being a paid shill must really suck cause you're always insulting people.
Do you have mental issues??

Recycled tactics are funny, and everyone knows them by now. Have another (you)
No where do I mention anything you are talking about in your second sentence.
Why all the random facts shill?

bot alert!!!
lets see if I can break it

I you know bernier mad max milk who are you I donated to vote for gold
vagina caucus

you see what's going on here, don't you, readers

you know what attack ads mean ....
>they worry

Saved

Trudeau man go to bed.

Alright OP. I gave him 15 maplebucks. This had better be worth it!

He's French.... go fuck yourself

If you care about Canada OP you should be out in your community selling memberships.

If Max loses (and he is neck & neck with Kevin right now) it will because his organization fizzled like Howard Dean fell apart. Because Newfags were too busy begging the world for Sup Forums AKS to come threadnaught the campaign and were not out #redpilling the local community.

If every Sup Forums sold 4 memberships for Mad Max he would win. If every Sup Forums donated 3 CAD to Max, he would double O'Learys war chest.

So what did you do today OP ?

Max is the only guy who cared about Sup Forums from the start ? Look at how every other "leadership candidate" has copied Max's messaging like a bunch of Cucks!

Get off the forum and go fuck some shit up.

This is good wisdom,
How do you sell memberships ? is there a link somewhere or do you just call/ email the campaign manager ?

Maxime recognized the fake Albanian Muslim "nation" of Kosovo in Serbian territory. Fuck him.

More generally, all the Tories are controlled opposition. The only hope for Leafland is either

>Canadian soldiers overthrowing Trudeau
>US troops doing it for them

it's a party membership you dip

parties are private organizations

got membership under his website, also donated 10$ to him, spreading the news to vote for mad max and scrap o'leary. -OP

Just got my membership.

Godspeed Maxime.

He recognized Kosovo? Down with BERNIER

post yer vote tallies if you've signed up
template vote:

This, fuck all of you bernié cucks.

1.Bernier

This kind of shit is pointless. Unite behind someone that is fairly decent and you can topple a leftist government. Big whoop Max isn't perfect. We'll never find perfect just all of a sudden. We have to work towards it. Baby steps.

This is our first step. Now quit dividing and conquering and confusing the masses.

also if you live in a riding that gets like 10% of the conservative vote, then chances are your vote in the leadership race is more valuable than a vote in say Calgary Heritage.

Why? Simple. Here's how votes are calculated:
>Each riding gets 100 points
>Vote happens in May
>Votes are tallied and points awarded proportionally for each district based on percentage of total votes cast in that district

So if your riding had 10 tories including you, your vote for Bernier gets as many points for him as 200 Calgarians get him in their riding with 2000 tories

Anyway here's my ballot:
1. Deepak Obhrai, Custodian of the Memes
2. Bernier

o fucking leary in charge of a conservative party?

TOP FUCKING KEK LEAFSHITS
you better hope to fuck that bernier wins

is there a better option?
or do we just slide into oblivion?

I bought my membership recently and I guess I'll vote Bernier, since it's what the almighty Sup Forumsleaf/ wants collectively and all.

Godspeed and may the wind carry you safely my leafy friends.

Could almost make that in an hour at mcdicks buddy needs to fucking an hero

>maximebernier.nationbuilder.com/1_year_membership?
praise kek!!

(((Ezra Levant))) and his cronies are pushing Leitch though

Fuckers don't know low info voters especially women vote on shallow things like looks and Leitch looks AND sounds like a fucking bulldyke even if she has mostly the right ideas