Patagonia needs you Westerner!

Help Patagonia to become a separate nation, a white ethnostate.

Patagonia is the southern region of Argentina, with a small part beyond the Andes under chilean territory.

This is the whitest part of Argentina, where the natives where completely genocided by based Roca and settled by europeans. A natural paradise with a similar weather to northern Europe. To this day, communities of Boer, Welsh, Swiss, German and Italian descent thrive in this land.

We, patagonians, are therefore unrelated to the shitskins in the north, the chilean mestizos and the degenerates in Buenos Aires who are bringing this land down. But now there are bolivians, chileans and other scum invading our land.

Patagonia has tons of natural resources and could easily stand on its own, but needs to develop it's infraestructure. And to populate as its pretty much deserted.

So, what can you do?

Move en masse, help a separatist party grow or to fund a strong one. Help removing chilean subhumans and bolivians. Learn spanish, of course.

Once Patagonia separates, only europeans and euro descended argentinians/brazilian/etc let in.

And lo! The only true white ethnostate of the South

>muh plan Andinia
Hell no, this has nothing to do with kikery. In fact kikes should be removed as well, they are concentrated in Mosesville. Last time israelis came here were almost lynched

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/israeli-backpackers-suffer-anti-semitic-attack-in-argentina-9998484.html

This is about a supressed land by corrupt kikery in a non federalist nation that keeps fucking us over.

Fuck Argentina and fuck chile

Free Patagonia

Sounds like a kek of a place

bump for interest

Rename it kekistan and Im up for it. Wouldnt mind being a kekistanan

Bump

>muh chileans subhumans

>more than half of the hidric resources in patagonia are chilean

Argies why so butthurt about patagonia even technically magallanes is more argie than chilean anyways

Bump

give the chaco to paraguay you fucking niggers

Only if you agree to drop Spanish as the language. I could not tolerate speaking that vile tongue. Also, the Falklands are British. Although, I think it is mostly the mestizo Spaniards in the North that try to claim them as Argentinian. Other than that, I'm 100% OK with this as well.

>fucking mexicans forcing me to learn spanish in my country
>hey guise, I'm arriving, change the country language

>Argentina
>

You know the rest

I wish Patagonia was free. Your coats are expensive.

Am actually considering living in Argentina, at least for a while.
How different is Argentinian spanish from Euro/Mexican spanish?
How difficult is it to move there?

>Am actually considering living in Argentina, at least for a while.
Where?

>How different is Argentinian spanish from Euro/Mexican spanish?
It's more the accent and some words. But you'll have no problems.

>How difficult is it to move there?
LMAO

No, it's not

This is the only way to actually make a conservative european descended ethnostate. We cant just colonize some island and make up our own country. But moving to a white area and campaigning for separatism may actually work.

lol wtf is this shit cmon

The positive point about Patagonia is that we are HEAVILY underpopulated.

Despite being 50% of Argentinas territory a few percentage of the population lives here (pic is kinda old says 5%, either the same today or maybe 7%, no more).

And before it gets flooded by bolivians it must be settled by whites. The bolivian slums come from Bs As and were installed intentionally for votes by kristina. Shitskins are still a very small minority in comparisson with other parts of the country.

This

Forgot the pic

Underrated post

accent and slang. perfectly interchangeable.
Think about American English vs UK English

All you would want to achieve in an independent Patagonia is already available in Uruguay

What are you going to do when the shitskins start mobilizing trying to colonize your land? You guys gonna be able to fight off hordes of angry south american savages?

Spanish? Seems degenerate.

Uruguay is crowded, small, has not the nature and resources of Patagonia and has actual blacks.

It's also getting jewed as well.

Nothing against uruguayans though they're ok, but it's not the same imo.

I am nothing more than a Lemming clinging to the same tree my ancestors did millions of years ago. My body is human but my mind is not even the level of a monkey. Stuck somewhere back in the archetypal standards of Lemming to a Tree for safety I refuse to leave out of fear of what is out there on the ground. Sorry. The ride has been good. Although I have a human body, I am nothing more than a scared little Lemming, much less a monkey.

I'm moving to Neuquén when I win the lottery and there's nothing stopping me from doing so

Just bring a saw and build a hut